630 users online (120 members and 510 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Would your opinion of KC change if she came clean?

I'm just curious. If KC told us where Caylee is and what happend right now, would it change your opinion of her?
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

31 Days.

No.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

After all these weeks? NO!

Nope. That boat has sailed.

31 days and she NEVER reported her daughter missing!

No, my opinion of her would not change. Even without the harm to her daughter that she has done I think she is a terrible person and no boon to society.

And we are to believe anything she tells us. She could tell me the grass is green and I would go outside to check.

In one word ~ NO.

It would put my mind and my heart at ease to be able to put poor little Caylee to rest, but it would not change my opinion of KC.

Even IF it had been an accident (unlikely given the circumstantial evidence) and she panicked, for her to lie, lie, and lie to everyone around her and put her friends and family through this awful ordeal---not to mention all of us who have felt compassion for Caylee and want justice for her--well, that takes a special kind of cold-hearted, uncaring b#$ch on wheels!

Even "coming clean" now at this stage of things is a matter of too little, too late.

nope, nope, nope. sorry folks. if she came clean, it would be for another scheme up her sleeve. Sociopaths never come clean without expecting something else from it.

And btw, I've said from day one, IMO - she will never talk. She will rot in jail for eternity before giving up where she put her daughter.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

She wouldn't even consider giving the truth unless it was to buy her time. D. Row comes to mind.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    1) SOMETHING happened to Caylee.
    2) SHE is the only one who can say, with certainty, WHAT happened to Caylee.
    3) SHE did not notify ANYONE (most of all LE) of the fact that Caylee was missing. Instead, she humped a stripper pole, sipped Bud Light, had sleepovers with Tony, stole money, went on shopping sprees, and "conducted her own investigation..." you know, "in a backwards sort of way".
    4) ULTIMATELY, SHE NEVER reported Caylee missing, her mother did.
    5) NOTHING but lies, lies, lies, and false accusations from her since.

I could go on.
    I'll spare y'all. = )
    Too little, too late.
    NO MY OPINION OF HER WILL NOT CHANGE.
    I will confess, though, it would put me over the moon if she would talk...CAYLEE could be put to rest in a respectful manner (WHICH SHE DESERVES), LE would have an easier time of it...and JUSTICE would be more EASILY served.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Not at all..
    Right now the only thing that would make me change my mind is for that precious child to stand in front of the media and say "please don't be mad at my mommy", and we know that will not happen..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

It's just so hard to fathom her coming clean that I can't consider the possibility! lol

Don't anyone yell at me, but if she told the truth at this point and the truth was it was an accident and that could be proven without a doubt, I would MAYBE change my opinion, I have felt all along that she is living in her own fantasy world, that she just can't admit what happened because if she admits it she has to deal with the pain, the consequences etc....I am probably nuts....ha
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Absolutely Not

Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Not at all..
    Right now the only thing that would make me change my mind is for that precious child to stand in front of the media and say "please don't be mad at my mommy", and we know that will not happen..
    that made me cry.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast