1243 users online (221 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

Sorry for the long thread name!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

"Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car."

and

""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

Interesting...
    Last edited by JBean; 10-03-2008 at 09:23 PM.
    :Benny_monkeysmilies

Thumbs down

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez saidWTH.... how can CA & GA stand this crap any longer

Quote Originally Posted by intrigued
    "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

So, is JB admitting that it wasn't an accident? Maybe he's worried more about the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    So, is JB admitting that it wasn't an accident? Maybe he's worried more about the death penalty.
    Without a doubt!

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

WTH.... how can CA & GA stand this crap any longer...
    Well, if it does HER no good then by all means she should not tell where her dead child's body is. Makes all the sense in the world.

I'm speechless.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!

Quote Originally Posted by intrigued79 View Post

[I]""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
    I thought her main objective was to find her daughter. How in the world can she, her family, or her attorney justify this statement? Finding her daughter is now on the backburner, apparently. Ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Good, one could only hope she gets a sentence like that.

Well, there you have it folks. Caylee won't be found because of HER actions. I think I'll go back to the poll and change my answer to death penalty.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Quote Originally Posted by carmenmiranda1 View Post
    I thought her main objective was to find her daughter. How in the world can she, her family, or her attorney justify this statement? Finding her daughter is now on the backburner, apparently. Ludicrous.
    Because they know that baby is dead. If she were alive, then it WOULD be to his "client's" advantage to tell where that baby is.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

JB makes me sick! Well at least this time he didn't say Caylee was still alive! I cannot believe what KC is putting her family through..Luv im or hate im, they don't deserve this!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    If I was facing these charges, guilty or not, I'd fire JB's butt sooo fast his head would SPIN.

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast