Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

Thank you, LookingForTheTruth.:)
Waiting for some more BOMBSHELL NEWS!
2 minutes...

I think Jesse is on...
Jesse Grund makes a public plea to Casey to stop lying, and tell the truth!

A woman similar to Casey was seen leaving a wooded area near Orlando Airport, right after Caylee reported missing.

LE has a witness that states they saw a woman matching KC's description leaving a heavily wooded area near the Airport

Cindy says the that Jessie was the 1st person she thought of that would have a motive & be able to threaten Casey enough to keep her mouth shut..."Thats the kind of person he is" - Cindy Anthony

Shut up, Cindy!! Stop accusing everyone BUT your spawn!

Sometime between 6/20 and 6/28 this witness thinks she saw Casey. It's too bad she doesn't remember the exact date. Did this witness just now come forward?

Sometime between 6/20 and 6/28 this witness thinks she saw Casey. It's too bad she doesn't remember the exact date. Did this witness just now come forward?

Sounds like she reported it after she saw KC's car on the news....

Woman between June 20 and June 28, saw car fitting Casey's car and a woman coming out of the woods, that looked alot like Casey. Area near airport.
She reported it after seeing CAylee missning news!
Sounds suspicious!

I think I heard this story a few weeks ago.

Sounds like she reported it after she saw KC's car on the news....
Thanks! I'd think they'd be able to tell what date it was and if it was really her by the cell phone pings/records.

This area they are talking about is so secluded, I know boys who would take girls out there (lol) because no one goes around there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back