686 users online (126 members and 560 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Thomas Daley for putting hidden cameras in women's apts, Norristown, 2008

Thomas Daley is a freak. The landloard had such an eleborate set up to spy on his female tenants that when they turned on a light switch or a ceiling fan Daley's camera's started rolling.

This guy had cameras set up directly to his home so that he could see these poor women live. He's been doing this for years and had cameras all over the place. No cameras were found in the apartments he rented to men. This dude is creepy, frightening. Scarey looking too.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...tAIwgD93C3P6O0

SO gross.

This is something I have always wondered/worried about, because as this story shows, these kinds of things DO happen.

I feel very bad for all the women who have been violated like this.
    IMO, this is worse than upskirting or cameras in public restrooms. Imagine how much more comfortable and relaxed a woman is in her own home. This man violated the most sacred place to these women.
    There is always HOPE!!!

ggrr this makes me mad, i had a landlord like this when i was younger. the guy used to peek thru my windows at night to catch me undressing. had another neighbor tell me the guy was doing it. so one night i boiled up a huge stew pot of water and thru it out the window at him. he stopped.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    so one night i boiled up a huge stew pot of water and thru it out the window at him. he stopped.

Excellent.

NewMommy, right? It must be awful for those women. I can't fathom how freaked out they must be. Every waking minute I bet they second guess now what they are doing. I hope they lock his a*s up for good.

Exclamation What the he*l

It came to light in court this lunatic spied on 34 women over 19 years.

That's thirty-four different women and he was doing this for nineteen years. That's just nuts.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...tAIwgD93JBFCO0

I wonder if there are any missing women or unsolved murders around there. Sometimes peepers are also killers.

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    ggrr this makes me mad, i had a landlord like this when i was younger. the guy used to peek thru my windows at night to catch me undressing. had another neighbor tell me the guy was doing it. so one night i boiled up a huge stew pot of water and thru it out the window at him. he stopped.
    i hope you nailed him but good..

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I wonder if there are any missing women or unsolved murders around there. Sometimes peepers are also killers.
    I was having that thought simulatneously to when I read your above post! I would also look for diaries, newspaper articles he may have saved, etc. This guy is a sicko~creepy freak! He kinda has that smug look like Casey A. in his mugshot!

ETA: Athy....that rocks.... you are much braver than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    It came to light in court this lunatic spied on 34 women over 19 years.

That's thirty-four different women and he was doing this for nineteen years. That's just nuts.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...tAIwgD93JBFCO0
    My guess is, it was A LOT more than that, they probably only have proof of 39. JMO
    There is always HOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    My guess is, it was A LOT more than that, they probably only have proof of 39. JMO
    No doubt, NewMommy. Watch more turn up.

Peeping pervert Thomas Daley is going to prison.

A Montco Judge yesterday sentenced him to four to ten years.

Prosecutors said Daley taped the women or watched them live on his computer from 1989 until September 2008 at five apartment buildings he owned.

http://www.pottstownmercury.com/arti...0008217957.txt

Freak!
    Last edited by Filly; 05-08-2010 at 12:59 PM.

4-10 years? After all of the years he did this? Insane. Simply insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    4-10 years? After all of the years he did this? Insane. Simply insane.
    I know, Belinda.

I wonder what the conditions of his release will be? "Uhhhh, Mr. Daley you are not permitted to use a video camera or survalence equipment. That is unless you don't trust the people you are renting to".

Montco same as it ever was.