882 users online (178 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!

Detectives say Caylee is dead - discuss

"Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Between this and JB's nice slip up yesterday I'm very curious to hear from the A's. I wonder what's going on with them and how GA and CA are doing? Not to mention what it must be like in their house. I'm sure LE has told them that Caylee is gone if they said it to the media, kwim?

If nothing else has changed the atmosphere inside that house, this won't either. The A's literally exist on a different plane than the rest of us. They hear the same things but they are not listening to them, to the A's no matter what is said, it's just the big bad police trying to railroad their sweet precious baby girl.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    If nothing else has changed the atmosphere inside that house, this won't either. The A's literally exist on a different plane than the rest of us. They hear the same things but they are not listening to them, to the A's no matter what is said, it's just the big bad police trying to railroad their sweet precious baby girl.
    Agreed. Cindy will not admit to herself or anyone that Caylee is gone until a body is found and will probably still have a hard time admitting it after that! I think it is business as usual at the A's house.
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Along with Baez' statement saying basically the same thing, I don't see how they can "overlook" this part. They do seem to listen to Baez so I wonder what story he is feeding them to try to spin it.

The Detectives have been saying all along Caylee was dead and was in her trunk. This isn't news to me.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I think the A's live in the huge land of denial - so I'm feel they wouldn't believe anything they were told negatively (IMO of course).

The sad part is - when this hits them (if they really have no knowledge) - it is truly going to knock the breath out of them - but I wonder what it would take.

I just wish someone / anyone could get KC to talk - it is time for this to end - I keep hoping that the maternal instincts her friends said she had initially will kick back in - but I am not betting the farm on it - that's for sure.

Well her attorney all but admitted her guilt right there. If she was not guilty and had nothing to hide she would tell the truth. I would hate to know he was representing me on anything much less the charges KC faces.

I hope they all turn on each other in that house. I bet the tension is so thick in there. But I also beleive KC will never tell what she did.

Great Job OCSO! Finally the speculation that some bad people have Caylee can stop and KC can have charges filed against her soon. Justice for Caylee and finding her body is the most important thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollywog View Post
    Well her attorney all but admitted her guilt right there. If she was not guilty and had nothing to hide she would tell the truth. I would hate to know he was representing me on anything much less the charges KC faces.

I hope they all turn on each other in that house. I bet the tension is so thick in there. But I also beleive KC will never tell what she did.

ITA. With some of the statements that Jose has made, especially this last doozy, I wouldn't want him as my attorney in a child support case, let alone a child "neglect" case.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I haven't ever read that they said for certain that she is dead and it was *absolutely* Caylee's body in the trunk. I've seen them allude to it, strongly hint at it, but never heard anyone come out and say it as a fact. That's why that wording caught me.

I seriously can't see how anyone can think that she is alive at all. Most certainly after the last two days.

I've known in my head and heart for weeks and weeks that she was gone but this even made me sad to hear. Kwim?

This is about as definitive as it could get, but I don't think Cindy would believe it at this point even if they did find Caylee's body. I think she would refuse to believe it was Caylee b/c it wouldn't look like Caylee anymore and she would have to trust forensic tests. She would just continue to say the tests were wrong.

I wonder how they ever imagine this being resolved. Either they will spend the rest of their lives defending their "innocent" daughter ala Jackie and Lee Peterson OR ????????

I would love to have someone in the "alive" camp or the Anthony family finish that sentence for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    Agreed. Cindy will not admit to herself or anyone that Caylee is gone until a body is found and will probably still have a hard time admitting it after that! I think it is business as usual at the A's house.
    Yes, Cindy will probably be just like Scott Petersons mother, still believing and trying to convince people that he's innocent years after he was convicted.
    Don't you think that between the police saying Caylee is dead, the witness list and Joses statement yesterday, they all know something is about to happen?

ITS CRAZY! How can they sit in that house waiting for a call from the kidnapper and think they are the only ones that know the facts..Its so unbeleivable. I wish I could see in that house!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHoping View Post
    I think the A's live in the huge land of denial - so I'm feel they wouldn't believe anything they were told negatively (IMO of course).

The sad part is - when this hits them (if they really have no knowledge) - it is truly going to knock the breath out of them - but I wonder what it would take.

I just wish someone / anyone could get KC to talk - it is time for this to end - I keep hoping that the maternal instincts her friends said she had initially will kick back in - but I am not betting the farm on it - that's for sure.
    I really believe they truly already know that Caylee is dead so don't see it knocking the breath out of them. Now their just in the "save casey" mode.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
    Yes, Cindy will probably be just like Scott Petersons mother, still believing and trying to convince people that he's innocent years after he was convicted.
    Don't you think that between the police saying Caylee is dead, the witness list and Joses statement yesterday, they all know something is about to happen?
    i agree....No one will ever convince Jackie Peterson her son is guilty. I think Cindy will be just like that!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Along with Baez' statement saying basically the same thing, I don't see how they can "overlook" this part. They do seem to listen to Baez so I wonder what story he is feeding them to try to spin it.

The Detectives have been saying all along Caylee was dead and was in her trunk. This isn't news to me.
    The part about what is JB feeding them. IMO JB is doing everything he can to feed the A's info to be in constant odds with the known facts. Think back, when did the A's start with their bizarre behaviorall of the back tracking of the stories and covering for Casey. IMO JB is doing everything he can to make sure that Casey never tells the truth.

That leads me to the question of why. I have a lot of questions about Mr. JB

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast