Where would you put a dead body?

kajohn

Reaction score
You clever people - where would you put a dead body?

My first thought was to bury it, but then my friend said she would put one down a storm drain found along a street glutter (and I think that is brilliant) which I never would have thought of.

If I had a dead body in the trunk, my first line of business would be getting rid of it in a meticulous fashion. I don't think that was Casey's priority.

Plus, there may be different ways of disposing of a body if it was still in a stage of rigor mortis or in Padilla's words "body stew in a bag."

So, in a brainstorming fashion, where would you put a dead body?

I think I'd have to go the frozen-body-into-the-woodchipper route.

Sorry. I wouldn't touch a dead body. That's why the coroner is paid the big bucks!

Well, after reading here for a long long time I think I'd go for a dumpster that I knew would be emptied that day. Maybe in a gator infested swamp/lake if I lived in an area that that was feasible.

This gives me the chills though, I'd never be able to live with myself and would cave right away. But then I'm a normal human being and Casey isn't. It's hard to get in her head to figure this out. I kept thinking about a lake I saw on a map there called Mother's Arms. I think I'd go with there. No one has discussed that though that I know of. It's not far from where she is either.

i actually googled this yesterday. the main consensus was:

1. wrap it tightly in plastic and bury it as far from your home as possible at least six feet underground
2. leave it in an area where animals (esp. pigs apparently:eek:) or alligators would devour it
3. (this one is really gross) put it into a large drum of acid in a secluded area of your home and then carefully pour this down your garbage disposal
4. fill a large drum with the body pour cement over, go out late at night in a boat several miles offshore and drop it (something about if you do it right the body will decompose create an air bubble pop the drum and the concrete will disperse into the water).
5. woodchipper (fargo, anyone?)

me personally, i might try the "Weekend at Bernie's" approach lol!!

i hope this post is not offensive, it's kinda meant tongue in cheek, the only things i've ever successfully killed are some geckos which met their demise squished in the side of my back door and the random cockroach/fly/skeeter.

I wouldn't hide a dead body I call 911. But I guess if I wanted to I'd call up KC and get some tips. :mad:

Link: http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

Author indicates that according to NCMEC study mothers frequently dispose of childs bodies in womblike conditions, such as wrapping. And, almost always found in or close to the home.

hmmm, I've buried beloved pets at my parents house, they have big property. that is my extent of knowledge in bodies...(we have little markers for them).

The only person I ever considered doing away with is my X-husband during my divorce and he was 6'4" and 275 lbs....I'm 5'5" and about 150. i would need a forklift or a hand-truck or an accomplice.

but I would bury a body, very very deep in a desert area, (think Joe Pecsi in Goodfellas)

Link: http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

Author indicates that according to NCMEC study mothers frequently dispose of childs bodies in womblike conditions, such as wrapping. And, almost always found in or close to the home.

i remember reading this awhile back. really so sad isn't it?

as for KC - i think she wrapped her in a blanket, put her in a duffel bag and buried her in a wooded area 5-25 miles from her home. pure speculation.

As an afterthought, I am more apt to believe that on the final day she got rid of the body she probably didn't have a shovel. Dumping is more likely.

Find an abandoned refrigerator.
Place body inside.
Palce as many large heavy rocks as you can in the fridge as well.
Drive fridge to a body of water, dump it in and watch it sink.
Go to Fusian and table dance.

Side note: can also be done with chest freezers.

Just thought of one that goes one better, in a very morbid sense of "better."
I have a unidentified child from my files, her parents (presumably) wrapped her in a baby blanket, then wrapped her in plastic sheets, placed her inside a suitcase, wrapped the suitcase entirely in duct tape, opened up the back of a large console TV, cleared out all the wires and tubes that were in the way, put the suitcase in the TV, screwed the back of the TV on and took it to the dump themselves.
If some random person hadn't decided to go hunting for metal in the dump and kicked the back of the TV, causing the suitcase to fall out the body never would have been found.

Just thought of one that goes one better, in a very morbid sense of "better."
I have a unidentified child from my files, her parents (presumably) wrapped her in a baby blanket, then wrapped her in plastic sheets, placed her inside a suitcase, wrapped the suitcase entirely in duct tape, opened up the back of a large console TV, cleared out all the wires and tubes that were in the way, put the suitcase in the TV, screwed the back of the TV on and took it to the dump themselves.
If some random person hadn't decided to go hunting for metal in the dump and kicked the back of the TV, causing the suitcase to fall out the body never would have been found.

that is chilling.......I would never survive this type of case work, I have nightmares as it is.

You clever people - where would you put a dead body?

My first thought was to bury it, but then my friend said she would put one down a storm drain found along a street glutter (and I think that is brilliant) which I never would have thought of.

If I had a dead body in the trunk, my first line of business would be getting rid of it in a meticulous fashion. I don't think that was Casey's priority.

Plus, there may be different ways of disposing of a body if it was still in a stage of rigor mortis or in Padilla's words "body stew in a bag."

So, in a brainstorming fashion, where would you put a dead body?

That is a horrible thing to even think of. However, I don't think I would carry it around in the trunk. If it were planned then I think she would have had where she was going to put it in her mind and would be equipped to transport it (ie a plastic container that could be sealed and prevent things getting into the carpet). One thing is obvious to me. It was not planned. She has to be smarter than to leave it in the trunk. Even the lady that froze her daughters (just out in the news this week) shows more thought than Casey).

I do not know why if she were planning this that she did not just leave town and start another life. She could have told Cindy she was leaving town, taking Caylee with her and she would not be contacting them again---that she was done with her mother and father. She could have turned the child over to child welfare in another state and been finished with all. No, Casey did not plan this. She acted in haste. Either it was an accident or she decided to do this on the spur of the moment. She may have been thinking and researching about this for a while but she did the deed spur of the moment.

:confused:
That is a horrible thing to even think of. However, I don't think I would carry it around in the trunk. If it were planned then I think she would have had where she was going to put it in her mind and would be equipped to transport it (ie a plastic container that could be sealed and prevent things getting into the carpet). One thing is obvious to me. It was not planned. She has to be smarter than to leave it in the trunk. Even the lady that froze her daughters (just out in the news this week) shows more thought than Casey).

I do not know why if she were planning this that she did not just leave town and start another life. She could have told Cindy she was leaving town, taking Caylee with her and she would not be contacting them again---that she was done with her mother and father. She could have turned the child over to child welfare in another state and been finished with all. No, Casey did not plan this. She acted in haste. Either it was an accident or she decided to do this on the spur of the moment. She may have been thinking and researching about this for a while but she did the deed spur of the moment.

And she didn't clean the trunk either. She could have ripped the carpet out, vacuumed for hairs, etc. Why wouldn't she have done that? :confused:

Find an abandoned refrigerator.
Place body inside.
Palce as many large heavy rocks as you can in the fridge as well.
Drive fridge to a body of water, dump it in and watch it sink.
Go to Fusian and table dance.

Side note: can also be done with chest freezers.

Hilarious!

Can you see entries in her dayrunner?

11:45 get nails done
12:45 Dump Caylee's body
1:15 Go to Target to buy party dress

No, Casey did not plan this. She acted in haste. Either it was an accident or she decided to do this on the spur of the moment. She may have been thinking and researching about this for a while but she did the deed spur of the moment.
snipped

I think she did plan it, she just did not research the decomp process. She's not as smart as she thought she was.

I think Caylee is near where ever it was that KC last saw Zanieda. Not at Sawgrass. I think KC followed Zanny when she left Sawgrass, maybe even for a day or so. I'm thinking maybe Zanieda took her younger girls to a park or somewhere to play and KC saw her and where ever that is, that is where Caylee is.

That or Caylee is where ever KC left or threw away the remainder of her Xanex.

KC keeps saying Zanny is the last person she saw Caylee with, only KC says it funny. I'll have to go get a quote, but she doesn't just say "I left her with Zanny" she says something like "that is the last person I saw my daughter with." I just think it is odd how she spins the words together. Because of that, I think there is an element of truth to the story.

I'm thinking KC, in a bit of shock over what she had done, watched Zaniada with her children and fantisized that Caylee was playing with them, and where ever that was, that is where she left Caylee.

I know Zaniada has nothing to do with this, but it would be nice to know what she was doing on June 16, 17, 18 and maybe the 19th.

Salem

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine