Thread: accused sacramento baby killer on america's most wanted

accused sacramento baby killer on america's most wanted

this week, amw is featuring a case where cops say that two guys shot a baby in the head and then handed him to a bus driver. the video from the bus is on the amw website...

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=50583

I am deeply saddened and disgusted.

I truly hope that LE catches these heartless animals and I also hope they get "rough justice" in General Population.

I second that. The Aquitania's were a lovely family and it is so sad that she lost her husband and baby together. I hope the killer is caught soon. I wish his image had been captured on the bus. I wonder if LE checked other security cams in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I second that. The Aquitania's were a lovely family and it is so sad that she lost her husband and baby together. I hope the killer is caught soon. I wish his image had been captured on the bus. I wonder if LE checked other security cams in the area?
    This is just so horrible! What kind of people do this? Do you know the family? My heart and prayers are with them. Please, God, help LE to solve this case.

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt View Post
    This is just so horrible! What kind of people do this? Do you know the family? My heart and prayers are with them. Please, God, help LE to solve this case.
    I do not know them personally but in all the pictures of them they look so happy and they were a very good looking family. I feel for the driver. Can you imagine someone walking up and handing you a bloody, dying baby? I would never be the same again.

I so want LE to get the animals who did this. In their minds, the murder of this dad and baby were totally justified, but I hope the memories of their crime haunt these two men forever.

You have to be completely cold hearted to do something like this. I cant even express on here the sorrow i feel for that baby. Since when does anything get to a point where you have to shoot a baby.

Heartbreaking that creep would shoot that baby in the head, he couldn't talk to id the perp. I cried and my husband even cringed and had a few choice words.

The father was a good friend (Dallas) and was the baby's godfather who he went to see. Those two perps had this father get them into this home. Once in the home, they were pistol whipping Dallas, his friend the father of the baby went to his aid and was shot twice. Dallas ran out of the house past the car, he saw the baby in the back seat. When Dallas heard the gunshot, he went back to the car, took the baby and ran down the street where he met the bus driver, handed the baby to her and said to please get him help, that he was tripping...

Dallas is sitting in jail and will not tell "who" these people were. John Walsh pleaded with him to tell and would insure he would keep him anonymous but must tell who killed the father and his child.

This perp is a cold hearted SOB, who needs to die a slow and painful death for what he did to them both.

I'm hoping Dallas takes John Walsh up on his plea..

Here is the story
    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=50583

Sketch of the shooter
    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=50583
    Last edited by LiveLaughLuv; 10-05-2008 at 11:30 AM. Reason: added url for sketch of killer

It sounds like more than just a robbery. It is one thing to tie up people and to rob them. Yet the killers killed both Sean and his baby son. It is definitely a set up; and it sounds like Sean's friend Dallas had a hand in it.
    My prayers for the wife and mother; to lose both a husband & her baby; i hope she has a lot of support around her.

Here's the link to the original thread on this sad case:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53529

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.