642 users online (75 members and 567 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mother/Daughter Prostitute Together On Craigs List

This happened in my neighborhood.

Traci Young aged 38 and her daughter Tami Smith aged 22 promised to double men's pleasure in their add on Craigs List.

An undercover policeman got into the house. Money was exchanged. Mom and daughter went to the store to buy condoms and ciggies and came back and got busted. The home was in deplorable condition. Four adults and three children lived in the apartment. Tami Smith's children were not home during the bust, but have been handed over to child protective services. Her children are ages 7, 5 and 3.

Neighbors clapped as the two women were put in a patrol van and Young's boyfriend as well. My friend lives around the corner from these people and neighbors have been complaing for months. Men in and out all hours of the day. Women walking around in the yard topless and in G-strings. Oh and four pitbulls lived in the place as well. Always a must so they can get loose and terrorize the neighborhood. These poor kids were put outside to play all alone all day long while mom and grandmom "worked".

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local...stitution.html

Photograph

Here's a photograph of the ad that appeared on Craigs List.

Note the sectional couch on the front porch is always a plus. Neighbors were just loving that as well.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca...ageId=11521109

Ewwww...... how gross!

"We have to do this to get by," Young said to reporters during her arrest.
    Oh, please. Get a job that doesn't put your children in the company of creepy perverts all day long. Get rid of the dogs that are eating away at your grocery bills. These women make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    Oh, please. Get a job that doesn't put your children in the company of creepy perverts all day long. Get rid of the dogs that are eating away at your grocery bills. These women make me sick.

Hey, they had jobs as "dancers". The club closed down.

The mom put her face right on the news camera yesterday doing her perp walk and said something like it's a crazy world out there and we had to do this to get by. The reporters asked what they were doing and she goes "just massages and stuff".

BTW, that Access card buys their food. The loot probably fed the dogs. The boyfriend was hiding from cops in a crawl space along with the four dogs. My friends neighbors have been calling about the kids and the traffic for months. Little kids left out all day long all alone. This young girl has a seven year old. Then went on to have two more kids. Yeah it is a crazy world out there and they contribute to it.

Ewwww! That is so nasty. Selling yourself for money is gross as it is, but doing it with your mother?! YUCK. I don't even want to think about my mom having sex, I know darn well I wouldn't want to see it.

This is absolutely horrible. I am glad that they got caught. Hopeully, the children will have a better chance at life. I do feel, though, that the 22 year-old daughter is a victim, as well. I really don't want to think of how bad her life was with a mother like that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I don't even want to think about my mom having sex, I know darn well I wouldn't want to see it.

Me neither! I can't even begin to imagine my mom doing it.

In all sincerity jannuncutt, I am not without a heart. No doubt the poor girl has seen and done things we wouldn't want to think could ever happen. No doubt she's a victim of something, but then wouldn't her own mother have been a victim at some point probably? Drugs are probably involved big time. If that's the case then it's never say never. I always feel for girls/women who have to be out there, but on the other hand this deviant behavior is tearing up my neighborhood. Law abiding citizens who pay mortgages are getting sick of this crapolla. Still these people s*it where they eat as the saying goes. That means they're doing it and directly involving my family. Naw, that ain't right.

Filly I saw that on my local news last night..........was rolling! toofunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post

In all sincerity jannuncutt, I am not without a heart. No doubt the poor girl has seen and done things we wouldn't want to think could ever happen. No doubt she's a victim of something, but then wouldn't her own mother have been a victim at some point probably? Drugs are probably involved big time. If that's the case then it's never say never. I always feel for girls/women who have to be out there, but on the other hand this deviant behavior is tearing up my neighborhood. Law abiding citizens who pay mortgages are getting sick of this crapolla. Still these people s*it where they eat as the saying goes. That means they're doing it and directly involving my family. Naw, that ain't right.
    Filly, I read your response twice. You are absolutely right! I want to share with you (something that you may already know). I just turned 55 and I learned that some things really just have to do with IQ.

When my ex and I were newly married there was a house of ill repute directly cattycorner from our place, and it was terrible. Four young women and their pimp lived there, car doors slamming at all hours, cursing in front of the neighborhood kids, the yard and house a complete mess. It took about nine months to get them cleared out.

Hey, they had jobs as "dancers". The club closed down.

The mom put her face right on the news camera yesterday doing her perp walk and said something like it's a crazy world out there and we had to do this to get by. The reporters asked what they were doing and she goes "just massages and stuff".

BTW, that Access card buys their food. The loot probably fed the dogs. The boyfriend was hiding from cops in a crawl space along with the four dogs. My friends neighbors have been calling about the kids and the traffic for months. Little kids left out all day long all alone. This young girl has a seven year old. Then went on to have two more kids. Yeah it is a crazy world out there and they contribute to it.
    So that makes her what, 15 when her daughter was born? Probably 14 when her daughter was conceived? I would like to know the circumstances under which she got pregnant.

Her daughter is 7. In 7 more years she will be the same age that her mother was when she was conceived. No matter what the circumstances were that she was conceived under, something must be done to break the cycle. Before she grows up to take up her mother and grandmother's "profession" because she doesn't see any other options.

I think this is Tami's myspace page....
    Says she's a proud parent and a stripper. Proud parent? hmmppff. Includes her "Booty Call Agreement"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=408610598

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Filly I saw that on my local news last night..........was rolling! toofunny!
    Go ahead you laugh. I have to deal with these kind of people. We have it down the block only thank goodness there's no daughter. Neighbors figure out in the summer if it's a drug deal or a trick by how long these creeps stay in the house. Half hour or two minutes.

I know though that couch had me laughing. Right out on the porch. Four dogs, four people and three kids all in an apartment and they still have to double team to make ends meet. You saw the mom then talking in the camera? No lawyer for that nutter.

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt View Post
    Filly, I read your response twice. You are absolutely right! I want to share with you (something that you may already know). I just turned 55 and I learned that some things really just have to do with IQ.

I'm doomed then, jannuncutt. Heck, I'm almost 50 and just getting it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast