Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Yes, Housemouse. I try and remember that, I remember you talking about it in the Caylee case. Which by the way I love how well you explained how God created the heavens and the earth and how he points to the signs in the heavens. I think you did a great job explaining that.

I do have a difficult timie knowing something may happen and not knowing what. I know its a no no to try and predict, I just have I guess what you call "gut" feelings alot of times and my gut is telling me I dont like whats happening in Mexico, or with whats happening with the economy. I just wish there was a way to know. I have three small kids, I am not "scared" I am more worried that I will not be prepared when and if something happens.
    September 11, 2001 I was not prepared. We had just moved to Virginia a week before 9-11 and left everything behind in Alabama. My daughter had started school up there and I had my other 3 year old daughter. We didn't even have a television at that time. My daughter missed the school bus and I walked her to school. My hubby had the car at work. When we reached the school, they had the television on stating that a plane had crashed into the WTC, I was like that is terrible, signed her into school and left. I walked across the street and got a drink the lady in the store was screaming and crying I thought she had been robbed, I asked what was wrong and she said we were under attack another plane had crashed and the news was saying it was terrorists. I dropped my drinks and ran out to the pay phone because I didnt have a phone either. I wanted to speak to my mother, or someone, they were in Alabama I was in Virginia, my husband was at work and my daugther in school my other daughter was with me. I tried and tried to call and all I got was a recording saying that all circuits were busy try your call later, after about 45 minutes I gave up. I ran to my daughters school and they had locked the school down. I wasnt allowed to get my own child out of school, because we lived so close to an army base and so close to the Pentagon. My 3 year old and I walked home. I had no phone, no TV, and my family was seperated. I had no way to protect myself or my daughter and the last thing I had heard was that 3 planes had crashed and that our country was under attack. My daughter and I locked ourselves in the closet, all day long until my husband come walking in that evening after work. They still didnt let my other daughter out of school til later that night.
    I vowed from that day forward I would NEVER EVER be unprepared again, and I make sure I am always able to get a hold of all members of my family. I always have at least a radio so I can here the news and I always have a way to protect myself and my children. My need to know comes from this experience and I do apologize if I seem to be asking you to predict. We should all always be prepared whatever happens.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

I am looking for news stories that fit the issues we have discussed regarding the transits ahead. Found this one in the Salt Lake Tribune. And, I think, but am no weapons expert, that the way they define "assault weapons" means just a repeating rifle, like any modern rifle.

If I am right, this could be the "Mars" issue, because Mars rules weapons. Just speculating here, and Butterfly, we are not forbidden to use our intuition, our instincts for self-preservation, etc. Prediction is pretending to knowledge that we do not have.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_11792204

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Here is what I said on Feb. 14th. We will see what the news brings in the next 10 days.
    Thank you Housemouse for explaining things so clearly that even I can understand LOL.

Now I see that we had Sun/Saturn opposed to Moon/Uranus on 9/15/2008 and will have Sun/Uranus opposed to Moon/Saturn on March 10th.

How many of us realized back on 9/15/2008 it was the beginning of a financial crisis?
    When you mentioned the "meltdown could have been deliberately triggered by persons unknown" it reminded me that I only heard it mentioned once (I wonder why)- that on 9/15/2008 in one hour a huge amount of dollars were removed from the money markets!! I can't help but believe this to be true and it to have caused sudden panic in the financial markets.

My question would be- if this happened- who did it and why have we been
    kept in the dark about it? Was that day in September the beginning of our problems?

Alas,since then we've done nothing in the best interest of our American free market system.

OH where's my prozac!!!

Mexico's Drug Wars

For butterfly, a link to a Free Republic news article on the spill-over consequences for USA citizens. I hope parents are going to be successful in keeping their kids on this side of the border for spring break.

Title is:
    U.S. Families feel sting of Mexico's drug violence

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2196754/posts

housemouse I cannot locate the chart you did for the economy. I wanted to have a look at it because there is another board that I belong to, it is a finance board and many of the senior posters there are predicting that the first week of march has the potential to show a huge slide in the Dow, Nasdaq and S&P. It is being said that we will break supports that were set back in the 80's. What did the month of March look like to you from an atrological viewpoint?

O/T I am not an investor LOL. I'm just curious to see what the stars say about what may or may not be possible this upcoming week
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Closer in time, let's keep an eye on the second week of March. This could be a rough time for the markets and national financial affairs.

Venus will be turning retrograde, and the full moon period will in the same degree areas as the Saturn/Uranus opposition across Virgo and Pisces.

President Obama is dealing with a long term Uranus transit, opposing his natal Mars at 22 Virgo, and this also is "spotlighted" by the full moon. His nerves are definitely being tested, and he is apt to be argumentative, stubborn, and obstinate. Some kind of accident or violence is a possibility. (Basketball injury?)

But, considering that the US Mars (in Gemini) is being squared by the Saturn/Uranus opposition, and the full Moon, this might involve a challenge to Obama's presidency.

Adding that the March full moon is echoing the full moon last September, when the financial crisis smacked us between the eyes. Some are speculating that the "meltdown" was deliberately triggered by persons unknown.....
    Kat, here is my short sweet analysis for March. Hope it helps you.
    Last edited by housemouse; 03-01-2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Wrong chart mentioned, so deleted it.

I saw this earlier today, and just shook my head. Hunker down, Moe, things are going to get worse before they get better.

Thank you Housemouse, you guys have made a believer out of this skeptic.

How about this headline?

Combative Obama vows to fight for his budget

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...opNews&sp=true

I hope I am not out of place, but Obama really scares me. I'm sure his intentions are good, but ... we could be bankrupt if these plans don't work.

You are not alone, Moe.

President Obama and his team don't seem to understand the old saying about the foolishness of throwing good money after bad. Both political parties share in the blame, in my opinion.

The root of the problem goes way back, and I do not think it can be solved without a lot of serious hardship and pain. The transits are just facts. The better prepared we are to hunker down, the easier it will be.

Thus, my advice for stocking up, nice and gradually, before panic sets in.

Housemouse. Have you done a chart for Obama?

Honestly I am scared to death of Obama. I dont trust him as far as I could throw him, but this isnt a political thread so I was just wandering if you have done a chart on Obama, I especially want to see if he is trust worthy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

I personally am totally terrified. My blood pressure is through the roof and I have been sick for the past month worrying. My husband's health is not good and he planned on retiring in several months at 62. We are heavy into the stock market as we have no pension. Our only income would have been from interest and dividends from the market. I fully am grasping why people are committing suicide over the economy. Sometimes it is the only way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I hope I am not out of place, but Obama really scares me. I'm sure his intentions are good, but ... we could be bankrupt if these plans don't work.
    I feel the same. I think he means to do good for our country,but is truelly clueless. I'm scared.

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast