TES to return to Orlando

Sparky

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
WKMG has reported on the 11:00 news they just got off the phone with TES and they could be back as early as next week searching for Caylee.

I don't have a link yet, as it was just reported.

:woohoo:

:Banane45:

:Banane10:

I hope they have pinpointed an area to search and get some results

I know there is someone here who has comfirmed things with Tim before..hope this is true..

WKMG has reported on the 11:00 news they just got off the phone with TES and they could be back as early as next week searching for Caylee.

I don't have a link yet, as it was just reported.

Great news, Sparky, thanks!

BTW, terrific sig line, princess.

See below. :)

:praying: :woohoo: :dance: :Banane31: :bananalama:

This is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrific news!!!

Great news! A BIG thanks to TES. I hope they have specific ideas for locations...poor Baby Caylee...

This is wonderful news !!

I wonder if Joseph J is still searching too? He has been relentless in his endeavor to find her.

This is great news! Thank God for Tim Miller and his Team!

now this is a BOMBSHELL, BREAKING NEWS. look casey and cindy whatcha gonna do when they find that poor baby, what lie you gonna tell next,

I love TES!

This is the best news I've heard today! I hope TES checks out the new areas southeast of the airport that were identified by that lady who saw the car.

This is the best news I've heard today! I hope TES checks out the new areas southeast of the airport that were identified by that lady who saw the car.

I was wondering if that is what enticed them to come back to search now. Wonder if LE called them in.

I saw the interveiw from channel 6 news at 11:00 pm, so they are in touch with TES and Tim will be back. Also on other blog heard around the 10th(?) will have to confirm the date tho, but they are returning.

That is FANTASTIC NEWS! As heartbreaking as it is, do we dare hope that this Sweet Angel Caylee may finally be able to have some Peace? Please let in happen. TIM MILLER YOU ROCK! :blowkiss:

I couldnt believe it if I didnt hear the report with my own ears. Cause today I felt really low. But TES had other business to tend to and who knows maybe they (LE) needed to strategize more

:boohoo::waitasec:
This is wonderful news!!!

The two things we want to here most.
1. Tim & his team are blowing in to town:clap::dance::bananapowerslide:

2. Casey :woohoo:has been arrested for murder, no bond:behindbar:Banane35:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads