Music Connections to Pictures found on casey's computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched and I cannot locate where anything indicates that this video was on her computer..Please let me know b/c it's sooo sad..

The video is very disturbing. What date is associated with this video on her computer?

Modest mouse is just a band. I listen to them all the time and I'm not a murderer. People watch horror movies that are way more disturbing than this video, in my opinion. In fact, I have friends who are total horror movie fanatics.

None of them are killers.

A video is a video.

She Had the Blue Image With the PHONE on her computer It is Modest Mouse they sing that song for some reason I think Casey is tied in with that video somehow!

To me that is worse then the child looking at the noose!

Well, I have to say, after watching that video, I will be holding onto my daughter very tightly tonight.. Heartbreaking

It was the images of her computer it is odd to me that its with a mother and child!

Am I missing something here? Which picture shows a mother and her child on that link? I didnt find any.. I went through all of them.. Maybe I should go to bed! LOL

Modest mouse is just a band. I listen to them all the time and I'm not a murderer. People watch horror movies that are way more disturbing than this video, in my opinion. In fact, I have friends who are total horror movie fanatics.

None of them are killers.

A video is a video.

Yes, I know they are a Band! Just could be a clue how she might have been feeling at some point!

The pictures are old news..but I have never seen this video..
can you provide a link that shows that this video was taken from her computer please? :)

The picture was taken from her computer I was making a point about this video with mother and child.

Am I missing something here? Which picture shows a mother and her child on that link? I didnt find any.. I went through all of them.. Maybe I should go to bed! LOL

The video is about a mother and child going back in time, talking about how they would be missed!

Where did you get the info that the video was from Casey's computer???

I am confused how the video ties into Casey and how the image you posted that was on her computer ties into the video. Maybe its just late and im tired and slow but im not understanding.

I see, image #21 of the picture link you provided shows a picture that says the Band Modest Mouse name...

So you are thinking this video might be something she related too..

You might want to direct people to the image # 21 so as to not confuse some of us... LOL

I see what you are saying..who knows with KC what she was thinking..

I guess, but to me it looked like the video of a mother who would do anything to have her child back. Casey doesn't seem to give a rat's...foot. :)

But I see what you're getting at, I guess. I don't personally feel it really ties in. If she had the video on her computer somewhere prominent, then maybe.

Thanks, Princess, for explaining it.

The video is about a mother and child going back in time, talking about how they would be missed!

Sorry.. You had stated the " It was the images of her computer it is odd to me that its with a mother and child!" So I thought you meant a picture.. But honestly, if that video was not linked to CAsey in any way, I dont think we should make the assumption that this video in any way gave her a horrible idea.. To me, this video is of a heartbroken mother, who cannot deal with the fact that her son died..However, if this video was actually found on her computer, it would make me think again..

I guess, but to me it looked like the video of a mother who would do anything to have her child back. Casey doesn't seem to give a rat's...foot. :)

But I see what you're getting at, I guess. I don't personally feel it really ties in. If she had the video on her computer somewhere prominent, than maybe.

Thanks, Princess, for explaining it.

How funny.. We just basically said the same thing but in different words (we must have been typing at the same time!)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo