1565 users online (283 members and 1282 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I am confused how the video ties into Casey and how the image you posted that was on her computer ties into the video. Maybe its just late and im tired and slow but im not understanding.

Lightbulb

I see, image #21 of the picture link you provided shows a picture that says the Band Modest Mouse name...

So you are thinking this video might be something she related too..

You might want to direct people to the image # 21 so as to not confuse some of us... LOL

I see what you are saying..who knows with KC what she was thinking..

I guess, but to me it looked like the video of a mother who would do anything to have her child back. Casey doesn't seem to give a rat's...foot.

But I see what you're getting at, I guess. I don't personally feel it really ties in. If she had the video on her computer somewhere prominent, then maybe.

Thanks, Princess, for explaining it.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
    The video is about a mother and child going back in time, talking about how they would be missed!
    Sorry.. You had stated the " It was the images of her computer it is odd to me that its with a mother and child!" So I thought you meant a picture.. But honestly, if that video was not linked to CAsey in any way, I dont think we should make the assumption that this video in any way gave her a horrible idea.. To me, this video is of a heartbroken mother, who cannot deal with the fact that her son died..However, if this video was actually found on her computer, it would make me think again..

Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post
    I guess, but to me it looked like the video of a mother who would do anything to have her child back. Casey doesn't seem to give a rat's...foot.

But I see what you're getting at, I guess. I don't personally feel it really ties in. If she had the video on her computer somewhere prominent, than maybe.

Thanks, Princess, for explaining it.
    How funny.. We just basically said the same thing but in different words (we must have been typing at the same time!)..

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Picture number 21, although I don't see how this shows this video was on her computer?

Disturbing? Yes. Although she has about 10 other bands on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
    How funny.. We just basically said the same thing but in different words (we must have been typing at the same time!)..
    Yeah, but your words were a little more eloquent

haha
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

I dont think having the image of the phone for the band is disturbing at all..It's a band!! However, I do find the video a bit disturbing.. It's just so sad!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I think we all posted at the same time LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post
    Yeah, but your words were a little more eloquent

haha
    LOL! Not in reality.. LOL.. just joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I think we all posted at the same time LOL!
    LOL! Great minds think alike!

I was surprised to see a picture of Slayer on her computer. I love Slayer..

Who knows how a person with a mind like hers would interpret videos/lyrics

Thats what I was asking If it could be a clue? She has a reason for her images. They are calling the graphic with the girl stripped shirt disturbing.
    I just find that odd and was pointing out the video. I Remember someone stating she had Nine Inch Nails Song They have a meaning behind them to me.
    Maybe the way she was feeling without speaking!

Ok I am confused again, was that video really found on her computer?

It could just be a band she likes, therefore she had a picture of them. I wouldn't directly connect a video from that band to the reason she had a picture of them.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast