10-04-2008, 02:01 PM #1
Can anyone help me learn to take a *screenshot*?
10-04-2008, 02:28 PM #2
11-11-2008, 05:57 PM #3
Feel like sharing?When Obama called on the SEALs, they answered the call and killed Bin Laden. When the SEALs called on Obama, he didn't answer, and they were killed.
11-16-2008, 02:18 AM #4
If you are using Vista, there is a 'snip it' feature.
There are also software programs you can download online.
If you are using XP:
1. open the Paint program and downsize it on your desktop
2. now bring up the window you wish to get a screenshot of
3. On your keyboard to the right of all the F keys on top, you see PRINT SCREEN....press that key ( it will take a snapshot of the whole window your article or photograph is in )
4. Bring the PAINT program back up and and go to the top of the program window to Edit and click PASTE...Bingo...your snapshot appears.
5. Then go to SAVE- give it a title and indicate which file you want it to be saved in.
11-16-2008, 03:29 AM #5
Or there is a free program that you cab download called Gadwin Printscreen. Not sure what site I got it off of....sorry but that works as well. I have Vista and have nothing but trouble with the snipping tool! LOL!Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.