NEW Haunting Evidence on JBR tonight Saturday

SeekingJana

Reaction score
I am not trying to cause controversy because I think by now most of us have a theory about what happened to JBR in her own home.

TRU TV ( formerly Court TV) will air a new season of " Haunting Evidence" with Carla Baron and the psychic team tonight at 9 ET and JonBenet's case is their featured story.

I have seen some pretty remarkable things out of the psychics on " Haunting Evidence" when they are allowed to do their thing without family interference. This is not a recyled show, somehow.. I guess they asked the owners for access to the house of torture and death?
I suspect it will be an IDI based show, since Mary Lacy has said the family is ruled out.. but who knows? If these people really are psychic, it could be interesting.

I am posting this without any pre-conceived ideas as to how good or bad the show will be, or how interesting or uninteresting.. I'm mostly just glad that JonBenet has not been forgotten and I hope the show does not get the known facts wrong. When mainstream media mangles the case facts, it is an insult to the memory of JonBenet.

Watching it now, what BS! SMit is on too. Typical IDI show. At the beginning they said that the R's were cleared by Lacy so they are hoping to get visions of the real killer or something like that.

Anyone else watching?

Oh my gosh, Michael Tracey is on the show too. This show is just too IDI for me. The R's could have written it.

Thanks for the heads up but I'm not going to even watch. Justice was cast aside by an inept police department when that little girl lost her life.
JMO

Well I watched this episode and the one on Natalie Holloway... they both made perfect sense to me and both verified what my gut has told me. I know many of you disagree and I respect you for that, please respect me for my beliefs... if the killer has killed again as they think, it is sad a killer is running loose... JMHO

I missed it. What was their reading? What do they believe happened? Who? Any description? How he knew the family? Anyone watch it and could recap for me?

Watching it now, what BS! SMit is on too. Typical IDI show. At the beginning they said that the R's were cleared by Lacy so they are hoping to get visions of the real killer or something like that.

Anyone else watching?

I watched, and I am so sorry that I promoted this bunch of BS here. Had I KNOWN, I never would have said anything. The obscure cases that were shown earlier today actually had sense and substance to them.

You know the funniest thing about this whole show? NOT Loose Mitt, not idiot Tracey, but the fact that the so called " investigators" were NOT even allowed inside the house!!

Everything they filmed was either outdoors or from some mockup.
SO many injuries they never even touched on.

BTW, didn't their suspect look extremely like John Mark Carr, even down to the description of him at that time, slight with muscular arms, and he was installing security sytems for chump change ( but in another part of the country).

It was all BS. Total and utter BS. Anyone who believes what was said knows nothing to very little of the case facts regarding the fibers of Patsy's jacket being intertwined in the garotte while it was being made, or the cashmere fibers from John's sweater being found on JonBenet's thighs under her long johns.

Horrible old Lou Smit, just DIE already!!!

Well I watched this episode and the one on Natalie Holloway... they both made perfect sense to me and both verified what my gut has told me. I know many of you disagree and I respect you for that, please respect me for my beliefs... if the killer has killed again as they think, it is sad a killer is running loose... JMHO

Okay, so after JB is stunned gunned the first time, the intruder takes her to the basement, where she wakes up...and he stun guns her again. What happened to the head bash? That was never mentioned. Also, according to the "Psychics", the intruder brought his own flashlight...so why then did he have to find, use and wipe down the Ramsey's? Also, John himself, said that JB would NOT have gone down to the kitchen for pineapple..because she wouldn't go down by herself in the dark. I agree with you on the Holloway case, but the one on JB was a bunch of b.s.

amen! Smit is the perfect example of political corruption...Team Scamsey knew just where to find what and whom they needed for this case.
as for the show,go figure...tv is all about money! and oooooo.....wouldn't it be exciting if they could put a face on this so-called fictitious 'intruder'?? much more exciting than the R's faces,who've been done to death on tv already (no pun intended!).

Ames, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine... it made total sense to me.... it seemed to me that the actual detective seemed to think they were correct also and said there is much we do not know.

With all due respect, you are entitled to your belief and I am not going to argue over this.

I missed it. What was their reading? What do they believe happened? Who? Any description? How he knew the family? Anyone watch it and could recap for me?

You asked, so these are the talking points;

Young white male ( not Asian)
Sketch looks just like John Mark Karr to me
Familiar with Boulder
Knew Access Graphics
Worked in security or installed security systems ( was insinuated that he worked at Access Graphics IMO)
Fixated on JBR for pedophiliac reasons, but apparently also had personal knowledge of and dislike of John Ramsey

Supposedly known by JonBenet- showed the actress playing her stopping and saying hi to him.
Stalked the house and the Ramseys for at least part of Christmas Day
BUT, he had to work on Christmas Day, definite on that point
Perp said he was JBR's father at a beauty pageant she was in ( this gem came from Mike Tracey, more or less).
Was in the house for hours
Wrote the note before the crime
Used stun gun
Took her to the basement
Took her photo
Was passive ( yeah right)
Pedophile things done
Entered through Lou's window of death and left the same way ( ROFLOL)
Wore a leather jacket, and of course, hiking boots
( I zoned out at this point but they were almost finished).

They did their experiments with equipment but honestly, they weren't even IN the basement, so it had to be bogus. Said a little girl said " Hello". Says she is at peace, has passed on.

They believe killer is in the state of Virginia and has killed another child or children

Louse Mitts was estatic. Said this helped him narrow in on a suspect he had been interested in for a long time. He refused to say anything else, but clearly lied like he knew just who to look at. MEAN OLD MAN.

That's what I got out of the BS

Zanko, I will give you my take on the show... you make your own opinion

the killer worked as a security guard, I thought for John Ramsey. He had been casing and following Jon Benet for a while. He went into house while they were out. He wrote the note while they were gone and hid in Jon Benets bedroom. He entered and left through the basement and did use a stun gun.

Detective on case said much of this matched and killer could enter and leave without going through snow and leaving footprints.

I am only answering my take to Zanko before you all jump on me. He asked for a recap. Hopefully the truth will be known someday and we will know who was right. All along my gut has told me the parents did not do it.

Okay, so after JB is stunned gunned the first time, the intruder takes her to the basement, where she wakes up...and he stun guns her again. What happened to the head bash? That was never mentioned. Also, according to the "Psychics", the intruder brought his own flashlight...so why then did he have to find, use and wipe down the Ramsey's? Also, John himself, said that JB would NOT have gone down to the kitchen for pineapple..because she wouldn't go down by herself in the dark. I agree with you on the Holloway case, but the one on JB was a bunch of b.s.

The Ramsey segment was so screwed up that I can't even begin to straighten out the lies and misconceptions. They may truly believe the strange man seen outside the house theory, but it all reeks of them having been totally contaminated by both Smit and the JM Carr debacle to me.
Their perp sketch WAS JM Carr, IMO. I guess even psychics are affected by media coverage of bizarro people.

it's obvious Smit and Tracey fed the producers in this show,and lord knows who all else!

Zanko, I will give you my take on the show... you make your own opinion

the killer worked as a security guard, I thought for John Ramsey. He had been casing and following Jon Benet for a while. He went into house while they were out. He wrote the note while they were gone and hid in Jon Benets bedroom. He entered and left through the basement and did use a stun gun.

Detective on case said much of this matched and killer could enter and leave without going through snow and leaving footprints.

I am only answering my take to Zanko before you all jump on me. He asked for a recap. Hopefully the truth will be known someday and we will know who was right. All along my gut has told me the parents did not do it.

I don't know you, welcome to WS. WS more or less started 12 years ago with this case and those of us who have lived it for 12 years know the case facts and know the BS. What was said tonight was pure BS with the exception that JonBenet is dead and is at peace. I truly believe she is at peace too.

I suggest that you start reading the first thread on this case and keep reading until you understand how absurd the show was tonight. It was pure entertainment fiction with a bit of paranormal BS thrown in.
Most IDI believers learn quite quickly that the house was not invaded from without, the evil lived within.

Okay, I will give it a try. Supposedly the "intruder" was a security guard somewhere. He knew JB and she had seen him before. He attended the pageants. There was some sort of connection to Access Graphics. One of the Psychics, supposedly not even knowing where John worked, was "led" to a building...not knowing that it was where Access Graphics was at the time of the killing. Anyway, this "intruder" came in through the window (they didn't say how he supposedly moved that heavy grate at the window well), and he brought in his own flashlight and a baseball bat. Although, I can't figure out why he would have had to find, use, and wipe down the Ramsey's, if he had brought in his own. Also, what happened to that baseball bat? (He supposedly climbed back out the window in the basement that he came in through, hoisting himself up on the suitcase...would've been hard to do with a flashlight in one hand and a baseball bat in the other..IMO). Anyway, he watches with binoculars and sees the Rams pull in from the party. I have no clue how he knew that they were not home to begin with...I guess he must have been psychic too. Oh yeah, before they come home..he pens the three page Ransom note. He then goes upstairs and hides. John brings in JB and puts her on the bed. The intruder slowly starts walking into JB's bedroom, and when she starts to wake up for some reason, he hides in a closet. She goes downstairs BY HERSELF (even JOHN said that she would NEVER do that), and sits at the table eating pineapple (there is no explaination for the glass with the tea bag in it). He comes up behind her and stun guns her. He carries her to the basement, and as he is putting the finishing touches on the garotte, she wakes up. He stun guns her again...then the uses the garotte, cutting off her air. One of the psychics say that she was crying, and then said that she was knocked out from the stun gun (both psychics agreed separately that a stun gun was used)...so, if she was knocked out, how did she cry? Anyway....so he twists the garotte and didn't mean too, but he killed her. He covered her with a blanket..didn't say where it came from..and then leaves out the window that he entered through. Problem with that whole psychic thing is...they totally leave the head blow out. They forgot the "little" thing about her head being bashed in and her skull bone being displaced. Gee...when did the intruder did that. Nor, did they say WHY he chose to take her to the WC, instead of out the front door. They said that he was not afraid of anyone catching him in the basement, because there was "so many floors between them". You would think that he had her in the basement of a high rise apartment building, and her parents were sleeping on the very top floor. :rolleyes:

The Ramsey segment was so screwed up that I can't even begin to straighten out the lies and misconceptions. They may truly believe the strange man seen outside the house theory, but it all reeks of them having been totally contaminated by both Smit and the JM Carr debacle to me.
Their perp sketch WAS JM Carr, IMO. I guess even psychics are affected by media coverage of bizarro people.
I don't believe they were real psychics,at least they didn't have the real gift,as I believe some possibly do.this was obviously just all show.

Ames, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine... it made total sense to me.... it seemed to me that the actual detective seemed to think they were correct also and said there is much we do not know.

With all due respect, you are entitled to your belief and I am not going to argue over this.

Ummm..nobody is starting an argument. All I said was...the truth..the head blow was not even mentioned. With all due respect...how is that starting an argument with you?:confused:

amen! Smit is the perfect example of political corruption...Team Scamsey knew just where to find what and whom they needed for this case.
as for the show,go figure...tv is all about money! and oooooo.....wouldn't it be exciting if they could put a face on this so-called fictitious 'intruder'?? much more exciting than the R's faces,who've been done to death on tv already (no pun intended!).

Kinda funny that the Psychic was drawn to the Access Graphics building and then said that it was someone that knew JB and that JB knew.
Could that be...her own dad?

Okay, I will give it a try. Supposedly the "intruder" was a security guard somewhere. He knew JB and she had seen him before. He attended the pageants. There was some sort of connection to Access Graphics. One of the Psychics, supposedly not even knowing where John worked, was "led" to a building...not knowing that it was where Access Graphics was at the time of the killing. Anyway, this "intruder" came in through the window (they didn't say how he supposedly moved that heavy grate at the window well), and he brought in his own flashlight and a baseball bat. Although, I can't figure out why he would have had to find, use, and wipe down the Ramsey's, if he had brought in his own. Also, what happened to that baseball bat? (He supposedly climbed back out the window in the basement that he came in through, hoisting himself up on the suitcase...would've been hard to do with a flashlight in one hand and a baseball bat in the other..IMO). Anyway, he watches with binoculars and sees the Rams pull in from the party. I have no clue how he knew that they were not home to begin with...I guess he must have been psychic too. Oh yeah, before they come home..he pens the three page Ransom note. He then goes upstairs and hides. John brings in JB and puts her on the bed. The intruder slowly starts walking into JB's bedroom, and when she starts to wake up for some reason, he hides in a closet. She goes downstairs BY HERSELF (even JOHN said that she would NEVER do that), and sits at the table eating pineapple (there is no explaination for the glass with the tea bag in it). He comes up behind her and stun guns her. He carries her to the basement, and as he is putting the finishing touches on the garotte, she wakes up. He stun guns her again...then the uses the garotte, cutting off her air. One of the psychics say that she was crying, and then said that she was knocked out from the stun gun (both psychics agreed separately that a stun gun was used)...so, if she was knocked out, how did she cry? Anyway....so he twists the garotte and didn't mean too, but he killed her. He covered her with a blanket..didn't say where it came from..and then leaves out the window that he entered through. Problem with that whole psychic thing is...they totally leave the head blow out. They forgot the "little" thing about her head being bashed in and her skull bone being displaced. Gee...when did the intruder did that. Nor, did they say WHY he chose to take her to the WC, instead of out the front door. They said that he was not afraid of anyone catching him in the basement, because there was "so many floors between them". You would think that he had her in the basement of a high rise apartment building, and her parents were sleeping on the very top floor. :rolleyes:
yea,really,it doesn't fit the evidence,and if JB were sitting eating pineapple alone,even so,she was still killed approx. 2 hrs later...doubtful in any scenario,esp. this one,that an intruder took this long to do these things.just plain silly if you ask me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back