1147 users online (241 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

About Felipe Santos

Missing Since: October 1, 2003 from Naples, Florida
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    Date Of Birth: January 1, 1979
    Height: 5'7
    Weight:150 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics:
    Hispanic (Mexican) male. Black hair, brown eyes. Santos wore his hair in a ponytail at the time of his disappearance.
    He is a Mexican citizen and speaks limited English.
    Some agencies give his date of birth as May 26, 1980.

Details of Disappearance:
    Santos was last seen in Naples, Florida on October 1, 2003. He was driving to work with two of his brothers when, at 6:30 a.m., his white 1988 Ford hit another vehicle near the Green Tree Shopping Center at Airport-Pulling Road and Immokalee Road. No one was hurt in the accident and damage to the cars was minor. A Collier County sheriff's deputy, Corporal Steven Henry Calkins, arrived at the scene and cited Santos for reckless driving and for driving without a license or insurance. He then put Santos in the patrol car and drove away.

Later that day, Santos's boss contacted the local jail to bail him out and found out he had never been booked. When questioned, Calkins said he had changed his mind about taking Santos to jail and had instead given him a ride to a Circle K convenience store about a mile away from the site of the accident. He last saw him walking towards the pay phones. Santos has never been heard from again. After his disappearance, his brother filed a complaint against Calkins with the sheriff's office, but Calkins was quickly cleared of any wrongdoing.

Oddly, Calkins was also the last person to see Terrance Williams, who disappeared in January 2004, a month after Calkins was exonerated in the Santos case. Calkins says he dropped Williams off at a Circle K convenience store in Naples....

Investigating Agency:
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Collier County Sheriff's Office 800-780-8477

Read more about Felipes case on his MySpace page at: http://www.myspace.com/findfelipesantos

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    I saw this show Dissapeared with talked a little about Felipe Santos. At the end they said they found a buried remains and were doing DNA to find out if it was Santos. Wondering how I can find out when those results will be available?

http://www.fluiddb.com/php/details10.php?case=508 Can someone help me find out if this doe had been checked against Felipe Santos?
    "It is the brain, the little grey cells on which one must rely. One must seek the truth within--not without." Hercule Poirot

Here is a facebook page that includes both Felipe Santos and Terrance Williams. Someone posted that Felipe has been found but I cannot find anything else saying that. i also read that Tyler Perry has offered a reward for information.

https://www.facebook.com/Disappearan...ndFelipeSantos

More info...
    https://www.colliersheriff.org/index.aspx?page=7033

I am curious if any other people disappeared under similar circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by littlegreycells31 View Post
    http://www.fluiddb.com/php/details10.php?case=508 Can someone help me find out if this doe had been checked against Felipe Santos?
    I noticed gold teeth (upper front two) on this UID (they say silver but they look more gold to me?) and I have no idea if Felipe had those? Terrance does but I don't know if he has any hispanic heritage or if he even fits any of your UID description. I am trying to find out if Felipe has any silver or gold dental work but coming up with nothing.
    If it is neither of them, I wonder if this UID disappeared under the same circumstances.

Do you think it's close enough that i should post it to the facebook page or something? I don't know about the teeth either but I've always wondered about this doe because to me it favors Felipe.
    "It is the brain, the little grey cells on which one must rely. One must seek the truth within--not without." Hercule Poirot

My mom said that the Doe actually looks more like Terrance. He also has the the matching teeth....

Nevermind everyone... It said that does was checked against Felipe Santos but it said race undetermined somewhere i read... so I wonder if they could check him against Terrance too?