721 users online (78 members and 643 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How Do You See This Case Playing Out?

We've had the opportunity to review some of the evidence in this case through transcripts of interviews of individuals with LE; audio and video interviews; audio of telephone calls; text and cell phone records; some forensic test results; and media reports/interviews. We've watched the behavior of all the key individuals over the last two and a half months.

It's been a roller-coaster ride! But, we've reached a point, as happens in most cases, where we no longer have breaking news in this case on a daily basis. Since the last release of documents of interviews, text and cell phone records, the Anthony family has retreated into their home and into silence. There's no longer almost daily confrontations with the media or protesters.

Caylee Anthony is still missing. LE has stated that Caylee is deceased and her body was at one time in the trunk of Casey's car. LE continues to gather evidence and search for Caylee's remains. We're anticipating the return of Tim Miller and TES to continue their search for Caylee, perhaps as early as this coming week.

How do you see this case playing out over the next two months? Do you think Caylee's remains be found? Will Casey be charged with murder? Or will she be charged with a lesser crime? Will anyone else be charged?

I think she'll be charged with 2nd degree murder & held with no bond. I don't think they'll ever prove intent, but they'll prove murder.

I just hope there's no Facebook in prison. I think she'll look great in an orange jumpsuit, I'm betting she HATES the color orange!!

LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE...unless they find Caylee, in which case-DEATH ROW!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

The case playing out....... TES finds Caylee LE finishes thier investigation Casey is arrested, charged in the Death of Caylee, sent to prison for eternity.Justice is served for Caylee and she is laid to rest properly. Anyway, thats how I would like to see it played out

JMO..... Poppy

Honestly I just want it to be over at this point. Find Caylee, bury her, grieve and hope Casey rots in jail until she dies by the needle.

This is a strange case as we all know. I can't believe that LE has released as much informtion as they have........too much info.but think they know what they're doing.

Right now i think LE is almost ready to come forward with a murder charge..(without a body) but are just waiting to see if they find Caylee's body. IF they don't find the body can still convict.

Don't you all wish we knew EVERYTHING that LE know's right now?.......and I think we'll all be real suprised when we do!

Darn, I wanted to add that I absolutly don't think Casey did this all on her own. That's will be the big suprise!
    xxxxxooo

mama
    Last edited by Love_Mama; 10-05-2008 at 06:11 PM.

I do hold out hope the searches or an accidental find will recover Caylee's body. However, this may not happen in the near future or before a trial is held in this case.

I think charges will be filed against Casey for Murder 1 and with the forensic evidence, expert witnesses, the bevy of other witnesses testifying as to her actions during the time after Caylee went missing, and the rest that she will be found Guilty by a Jury of her peers. The sentence is going to be the big question here. If the prosecution can prove aggravating circumstances along with murder, chances are good for the DP.

I personally would like to see charges brought against the entire clan for their various parts in attempts at covering it up. Will it happen? Probably not. They are after Casey for this (unless they can prove there was an accomplice).
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    Honestly I just want it to be over at this point. Find Caylee, bury her, grieve and hope Casey rots in jail until she dies by the needle.
    LOL Nice and direct. Plus - I await Jesse to sue Cindy. Bonus points for Cindy being charged somehow for her deliberate lies, misleading LE, her attempts at derailing an investigation.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    The case playing out....... TES finds Caylee LE finishes thier investigation Casey is arrested, charged in the Death of Caylee, sent to prison for eternity.Justice is served for Caylee and she is laid to rest properly. Anyway, thats how I would like to see it played out

JMO..... Poppy
    Yeah what poppy says!

I'm not at all confident that Caylee's remains will be found. If anyone can find her, it will be Tim Miller and TES, if she's buried. But, this case is in Florida and with so many alligator infested waters, there's a high probability that Casey disposed of Caylee in water, and if that's the case, there might not be any remains to find.

I think Casey will be charged with some degree of homocide. Without a body it will be difficult to determine if Caylee was intentionally killed or if it was an accident. Although, the search for cloroform and other searches gleened from computer forensics may indicate intentional.

caylee wont be found. casey will be charged and convicted of negligent homicide. no DP. to my humble mind, they will never be able to prove premeditation (I dont think it *was* premeditated)

i don't think ....from the evidence we've seen......they are able to get a conviction on anthing more than manslaughter. Defense will argue it was an accident, there's no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't.

We haven't seen their evidence. What we have seen are the things they did not deem as evidence or relevant to prove their case.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Unless Caylee's body is found, a witness comes forward AND Casey confesses, I don't think she will get the death penalty.

playing out

Caylee will not be found. Casey will do some time, but not nearly enough.
    In 10 years Cindy & George will be blaming LE for not looking for Caylee
    and they will say that Zanny took her to Puerto Rico and now she is in Canada
    somewhere because the zannys Nanny took her.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast