Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    If you could find the file, I'd be grateful if you'd send it to me. I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to computers myself.
    I tried doing a search of 508icons157.zip but I guess that's not what it's called once you download it because my computer didn't show anything for that name. I know I downloaded it. Hopefully someone can help!

Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    The wha..?
    Yeah.....I'm with you!!! "The mommy and daddy things?" What?
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cacnotcam For This Useful Post:

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Hint: What do Mommys and Daddys do to make babies?

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    Hint: What do Mommys and Daddys do to make babies?
    HaHa Yeah! Ok...I guess I was just thinking that a)they were maybe small kids (thus not doing that yet And b) I certainly hope not in that area!!!! Ick!!!
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

I tried doing a search of 508icons157.zip but I guess that's not what it's called once you download it because my computer didn't show anything for that name. I know I downloaded it. Hopefully someone can help!
    Try searching on < icons 157.zip > or <icons157.zip > (with and without the space between icons and 157)
    Last edited by Kathy1964; 12-22-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: for clarity

For those that still want this, I re-uploaded the file to another free site - it's 253 MB, so downloading may take a while.

icons157.zip

I really like the way your mind works Nancy. Did you say you are a Psych student? .. You are good, I like

I have no shame in admitting that I myself am an icon junkie. I make them, trade them and share them on several different "journal" type sites. I often joke that my sites, my photobucket account, my icons period- tell my life story. It's like journaling.

I would be very interested in seeing more of what you have done with her icons and time line if you are ever interested in sharing.
    I was more thinking that she was looking up ideas for tattoos. I saw one icon of "la bella vita" in a grouping of the icons. And that was her new tattoo.
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    For those that still want this, I re-uploaded the file to another free site - it's 253 MB, so downloading may take a while.

icons157.zip
    While I appreciate the effort, that Filefactory site is loaded with Trojans.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post

icons157.zip
    Muzikman - again, thanks for uploading.

Originally I wanted to only see the file time stamps to help establish computer activity, but now I can see that a lot of the icons are...disturbing?

I can't figure out how to download them but the links to the icons that were posted in the thread had my jaw hanging to the ground. Especially the ones about being a liar. She takes pride in being a liar!! Throw your pain in the river?? OMG. I also reread her reply to CA's Myspace post about Caylee being gone for a month. She definitely killed Caylee partly out of animosity toward CA. In so many words she was telling CA "see what ya made me do".

Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw View Post
    I can't figure out how to download them but the links to the icons that were posted in the thread had my jaw hanging to the ground. Especially the ones about being a liar. She takes pride in being a liar!! Throw your pain in the river?? OMG. I also reread her reply to CA's Myspace post about Caylee being gone for a month. She definitely killed Caylee partly out of animosity toward CA. In so many words she was telling CA "see what ya made me do".
    Can you provide me a link to her reply to Cindy's July 3 myspace??????

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinmomcca View Post
    FYI......I googled "what do red balloons signify?" and you know what came up?? VICTIMS OF CRIME AWARENESS WEEK......most of the red balloon things that came up had to do with death and remembering people who died....do it for yourself....weird!
    I did and this is what I found...

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~skort/page40balloon.htm

Thanks so much, Muzikman.

Thanks so much, Muzikman.

Pics I found on Photobucket

You may have seen these, Just in case. It's either a reporters page or someone who lives there.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...NTHONY%20CASE/

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast