1635 users online (329 members and 1306 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    I personally don't put a lot of significance into the red balloons. It seems just like a 'myspace' or 'photobucket' thing. It's a lot of 'Indy' stuff she has probably sourced from around the net (of other peoples blogs, myspaces, etc) because she likes them. Perhaps she was using them as MSN or Chat avatars, screensavers, screen displays... there are a whole range of innocuous, innocent reasons she could have them.

The CD covers could have been because she was going to post them on her myspace under the style of music she liked. Or like litltigress just said, from downloading.

Thanks for uploading all the pictures though - definitely is interesting, though its easy to see how some could be 'read into' too much.

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    If she was downloading music and burning CD's, that's one reason I could think she would have those.

You've done a great job Muzikman! Thank you!
    I thought about that, but why would she need to upload them to PB? If she was just printing covers.... makes no sense to me. But I'm not 22 anymore.

Thanks Tigress!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneBoothBandit View Post
    I personally don't put a lot of significance into the red balloons. It seems just like a 'myspace' or 'photobucket' thing.
    That could be true, but if she had no past history of the red balloons/hearts, but then all of a sudden after June 16 does, I would say that could be significant.

I haven't really delved into pix before May/June/July 2008 yet, so I'm not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinmomcca View Post
    FYI......I googled "what do red balloons signify?" and you know what came up?? VICTIMS OF CRIME AWARENESS WEEK......most of the red balloon things that came up had to do with death and remembering people who died....do it for yourself....weird!
    Great minds think alike..that is exactly what I did too..it is weird..
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    I thought about that, but why would she need to upload them to PB? If she was just printing covers.... makes no sense to me. But I'm not 22 anymore.

Thanks Tigress!
    22? What's that? Heh..

Yeah, you're right about it making no sense if that's what she was doing.

I thought... why upload to her PB account instead of just to her computer? I guess it could be just to have a link for referral to somewhere else. Heck, with her, I dunno.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Great minds think alike..that is exactly what I did too..it is weird..
    As icky as this sounds, I'd love to have been in Casey's head when all the pink balloons were let go.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Now THAT is the kind of sleuthing we're looking for here. I would not have even thought to Google that! Could be very significant.

She also has a TON of CD covers uploaded for some reason. I'm in the music biz and trying to figure out why.
    I bet she put them in her "Music" section of her myspace. I think many of these pics are Myspace-personalization-related.

Yeah, I think you and Tigress are right, was just using PB to put covers up on MS and FB. Didn't really get a look at her pages before they were taken over for Caylee.

I have a MS page, and I HATE it when friends put up tons of pix on their page- it makes them so slow to load....

1. the red balloons? not significant IMO. go to deviant art or flickr and try to find a few pics without them so they're just snitched off the net at random

2. the cd covers are small sizes, not good for printing. some people use them as a bg for myspace layouts - actually 90% of this junk is myspace bg or icons.

JUst found it. Cameron C. (one of TonE's friends, the one Nate mentioned in the NG interview) has a band called Fuzzy Red Balloons

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=2736501

Red balloons also signify someone who is battling cancer.. I googled it too.. That's the first thing that came up, besides it signifying "support"..

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    JUst found it. Cameron C. (one of TonE's friends, the one Nate mentioned in the NG interview) has a band called Fuzzy Red Balloons

I expected him to look completely different!

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post

I found this under the comments section and isn't this the same party Casey went to at Arden's where TonE didn't DJ? This might not mean anything but interesting....

Check out "SOURCE" comment on May 27th.

Guys, share any juicy ones with me. I can't get the file right now b/c of the computer I'm using. TIA!
    Sariebelle-
    HOnestly, there are a ton of them that are too, uhm, naughty to post.

OMG my virus and internet protection didnt want me to go to this site to download it, took me 20mins to get it to approve this site. but there downloading now. TY

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast