Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
So I uploaded Casey's entire PB account, as subpoenaed from PB. Has ALL of her photos/icons, including some racy deleted ones. This is a public document now.

Several posters here thought there might be some clues in things she recently uploaded (May/June/July) and wanted to take a look and have a discussion about them.

So here you go! You can download the entire zipped 254 MB file at:
http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/508icons157.zip

Updated link as of 4/30/09: http://www.filedropper.com/icons157 (Muzikman)

Might take a while to download... so in the meantime here's one to get started.

Tips:
In the folder: sort by date created, which is when it was uploaded to PB, to get May/June/July 2008 pix
PB automatically generates a thumbnail, they will have the same name but with a th_ added to the file name.
Many pix have multiple copies, she seemed to like playing around - making them B&W, smaller etc.
If you find one you want to discuss, uploading to a site so you can post it here would be good. I use TinyPic.com, easy and no registration required, and it gives you a link to post it in the thread (use IMG code for forums). You may need to use another site for risque ones - and there are PLENTY of them!

Enjoy! This one I thought was interesting... uploaded July 14, 1:16 PM

21358ck.jpg

very interesting, indeed, muzikman, thank you! going to look through them now!

Oh where is Paperdoll? She will love these pictures!!!

Thanks for your hard work Muzikman :)

No problemo. I think you all will see from these pix, that this girl was, ummmm... man-hungry.

Although we already knew that! :)

but 4000+ pix, probably 70% of them devoted to chasing men? WOW!:laugh:

Thank you very much! You rock! :rocker:

:soldier::Justice::cop:

wow, #th_27 pic quotes:

"she's deeper than you think... she's got secrets too". weird bunch of pics

No problemo. I think you all will see from these pix, that this girl was, ummmm... man-hungry.

Although we already knew that! :)

but 4000+ pix, probably 70% of them devoted to chasing men? WOW!:laugh:
OH great. Now everyone is going to tell Paperdoll that I said she is man hungry. Oh wait maybe she is.

PAPERDOLL if you read this I am messing with you :) She will love those pinup girls though.

Thanks Musik..I am OT and am going to TO myself right now.

Oh yeah, when you unzip the file, open and there will be 2 folders - "Active" for ones she had on her page, and "Tossed" for deleted ones due to TOS violations, etc.

I think it would help if you post a pic to put the date/time uploaded for reference.

Another one that seems to have implications. Titled "Hope", uploaded July 7 2008, 12:47 PM

3322otw.jpg

She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

286ztvs.jpg

Any pics you guys can post here would be appreciated, I have DSL but a crappy computer, so it would have taken 57 minutes to download that file IF my computer even has enough space on it......lol

She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

286ztvs.jpg

Makes you wonder if she let a red balloon go when she said goodbye to her. Wonder if she bought any red heart balloons since June?

Downloading the file now...thank you for sharing this with us. I am sure that the photos will provide us with some new insight and confirmation of what we already now.

Makes you wonder if she let a red balloon go when she said goodbye to her. Wonder if she bought any red heart balloons since June?

Interesting observation! I wonder now too.

This one was uploaded July 14, 2008 at 8:12 AM. Continuing the red balloon saga.

s3hhrs.jpg

The pin ups are probably images for tattoos. I work for a tattoo artist and they are extremely great designs for pin up tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth