Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1066

Thread: Casey's Photobucket

I haven't seen this one before either...

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post
    I haven't seen this one before either...
    WOW! This looks like the area on Suburban where Caylee's remains were found. Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    WOW! This looks like the area on Suburban where Caylee's remains were found. Is it?
    I have seen this before and I remember someone saying it was a friend's house, maybe Lauren?

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdolly View Post
    I have seen this before and I remember someone saying it was a friend's house, maybe Lauren?
    I believe that photo was said to be at the Ovieda house.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Just a thought from reading the text/instant message conversation from above. KC says she stopped dating Ricardo in March, right around her birthday. The searches for neck breaking, death, shovel, etc. were done March 17, right? Chloroform search too? I wonder if she was bummed about her breakup with RM and it set her off wanting to kill someone (RM? RM's new girlfriend, if there was one? Her parents, just because?).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

That is the first time I saw that picture of KC and CA at CA's brothers wedding. She sure looks preggers to me! There is no way CA did not know. I don't get them. (Also another outfit in green - CA's dress!)
    Last edited by Chat Noir; 04-29-2009 at 05:26 PM.
    Poor Caylee is out of the woods, but you are not KC!!!
    KC, you said you were moving out and getting your own place to live and for once you weren't lying - Home Sweet Jail Cell, LOL!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chat Noir For This Useful Post:

And may I also add that if this is what is taught in that family that it is o.k. to lie about things when they are obviously true (her pregnancy) then I can understand why KC thinks it's o.k. to lie. Ever since Caylee was conceived til now KC & CA have been lying about this sweet child from the time Caylee was a fetus until now after her death. Caylee you deserved so much better than that!
    Poor Caylee is out of the woods, but you are not KC!!!
    KC, you said you were moving out and getting your own place to live and for once you weren't lying - Home Sweet Jail Cell, LOL!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chat Noir For This Useful Post:

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by justbeachy View Post
    I hope no one ever has a reason to go through all the stuff on my computer. I'm one of the more right-brained type people who are more on the creative side. I've got all kinds of images on my computer...some somber, some funny, some sarcastic. I'd hate for someone to take a handful of images and make blanket opinions about me. Now, admittedly, my daughter is not missing, so I understand why people are reading into CA's images and quotes. All I'm saying is that if someone checked up on my computer on a sad day and I was feeling creative, they might find all sorts of stuff that could be taken out of context.

Trust me...I'm NOT defending CA. I'm just looking at it from a personal perspective.

I understand where your coming from.

*Signs out now to delete pics i'd never want anyone to see* then again i dont and couldnt kill anyone to have all my comp stuff looked into ~so im safe..
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    Just a thought from reading the text/instant message conversation from above. KC says she stopped dating Ricardo in March, right around her birthday. The searches for neck breaking, death, shovel, etc. were done March 17, right? Chloroform search too? I wonder if she was bummed about her breakup with RM and it set her off wanting to kill someone (RM? RM's new girlfriend, if there was one? Her parents, just because?).
    Now, that's an idea!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to marla For This Useful Post:

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerbear View Post
    http://i37.tinypic.com/16ifxgl.jpg

Okay does anyone else get goose prickles up the back of their neck on this? As if this is the last pic of Caylee that KC took?

The link doesn't work.

Can someone please post the pic?
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post
    Now, that's an idea!!!
    I just did some research and RM is saying, according to his Facebook conversations with KC, they broke up around the 14th of April. But she kept going to his place and spending the night.. in fact, ******him.... until June 10, which is when she starts spending most nights at TonE's and ****** HIM!! RM says the last time the two of them had a sexual relationship was June 9. Caylee was there. Ugh.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-29-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: watch your words

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

I just did some research and RM is saying, according to his Facebook conversations with KC, they broke up around the 14th of April. But she kept going to his place and spending the night.. in fact, ****** him.... until June 10, which is when she starts spending most nights at TonE's and ***** HIM!! RM says the last time the two of them had a sexual relationship was June 9. Caylee was there. Ugh.

Right there???

*thud*
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 04-29-2009 at 07:59 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited

this isn't from photobucket but i thought i'd post it just in case anyone had missed it and this seemed like the most appropriate thread.
    it looks so normal, doesn't it? a mother smiling down at her child, the very beginning of a new life for both of them. when i see this i can understand why her friends thought she was a loving mother, then i force myself to remember how that new life was ended.

people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eddeva For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the link Marla

One of the pics looks like KC's giving some guy a "wet willy". Who is this guy?:

http://s546.photobucket.com/albums/h...urrent=kc6.jpg

Hey everyone, I've hit a milestone! This is my 300th post!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by christee; 04-30-2009 at 02:29 AM. Reason: added attachment

In The Forest With The Top Down

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by christee View Post
    Thanks for the link Marla

One of the pics looks like KC's giving some guy a "wet willy". Who is this guy?:

http://s546.photobucket.com/albums/h...urrent=kc6.jpg

You're welcome ..

I have no idea who that guy is but, he's been talked about in the past ..

You're welcome ..

Ok I thought that was likely!

In The Forest With The Top Down

Along with lots of others, these 3 items on her PB have always made me think :

I posted this on the sticker thread previously - the heart in the middle of this bandage makes me think soooo much of the report of the heart sticker on the duct tape found over Caylee's mouth.

Hmmm Z is for Zany? Or sly Zanny ref?

Wonder if her original timeline/plans called for something important to happen on July 21? If so, I'd love to know what.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Unsolved For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    No, it is the house of one of Casey's friends in Oviedo.

Another one I've not seen before ..

You're welcome ..

Kinda looks like Lee

Quote Originally Posted by nyvictoria View Post
    Kinda looks like Lee
    He's way to cute to be Lee.
    Breast Cancer Survivor....8 years
    Get your mammograms ladies,they save lives!!!!!!!!!!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to black poodle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by black poodle View Post
    He's way to cute to be Lee.
    i'll second that.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Ya know, after seeing some of the icons on NG last night... "I'm cold, I'm calculating, and I know what I'm doing", and that sort of thing... one even had the word "killer" in it.... this puts a whole new spin on just how diabolical and evil KC is, IMO. I'd hoped that she had some regret in her heart, some longing for the way things were. Now I'm wondering if she ever had a simple ounce of regret. Was she even smiling, smirking as she ended her daughter's life?

The instances when she cried while watching video of Caylee at TonE's house, and when she woke up sweating, gave me hope. But these images on her computer dispel that hope.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Ya know, after seeing some of the icons on NG last night... "I'm cold, I'm calculating, and I know what I'm doing", and that sort of thing... one even had the word "killer" in it.... this puts a whole new spin on just how diabolical and evil KC is, IMO. I'd hoped that she had some regret in her heart, some longing for the way things were. Now I'm wondering if she ever had a simple ounce of regret. Was she even smiling, smirking as she ended her daughter's life?

The instances when she cried while watching video of Caylee at TonE's house, and when she woke up sweating, gave me hope. But these images on her computer dispel that hope.
    I think KC has regrets-I think she regrets that she didn't plan better and got caught!! She probably sits in her cell and about all the loose ends she left and how stoopid it was that LA couldn't figure out what she was trying to tell him during his jailhouse visits to her !!KC you're a waste-a huge waste!
    I think that photobucket should be viewed as another type of journal that holds the key to the depths of her depravity ! Any regret or remorse felt by this monster is only for herself and the fact that she'll never be able to have a cell phone, computer, sex (at least with boys), and be able wear regular clothes ever again. But, hey she can get all the prison tattoos she wants!!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    I believe that photo was said to be at the Ovieda house.
    Yep, it was posted long long time ago.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast