Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1066
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
    JB's motion is stupid. What does the KC doll have anything to do with the PB account? It was a public account for all the world to see. The investigation isn't over, trial almost a year away probably, and he wants the prosecution to choose now which one's they will use? Curiously, he admitted that some were relevant--I wonder which ones and relevant to which issue?
    All his motions are "a HUGE waste of time" IMHO. I hate to say this but all the ones with the heart stickers that Caylee were wearing in them are incriminating and we all saw those so KC is done with just those pics.


  2. #602
    EmMomma's Avatar
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,981
    [QUOTE=FORDANIEL;3378938]
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    A few more..




    AND here is a pic of sweet Caylee..look what is around her neck. That is awful.

    [IMG]http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq316/Nikki11973/Picture1.jpg[/I
    MG][/l
    LOOK AT THE RED HEART ON cAYLEE'S SANDALS!!
    FWIW, that's not a pot leaf.
    It's a Buckeye, for Ohio State.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

    "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

    Edward Everett Hale


  3. #603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    498
    Anyone else at all feel that JB motion is nothing more than a publicty stunt?

    I got a chilling feeling when I read about him showing the judge the flag doll - I imagined KC smirking to know that a doll was released in her image. I imagine her excited by the possibility of being more famous.

    If JB is legit in asking to quash the photo release, the only reason I can think of is that KC might think some of the image of her are not flattering.

    But I feel that JB knows the judge will deny his motion and that the photos are going to be the most talked about portion of the case to date.

    JMHO


    If it was an accident,why the duct tape?


  4. #604
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,043
    Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    I agree-- this is confusing!

    WS'er Musikman went and picked up the CD containing all the photobucket images released as evidence months & months ago (and it was mainly icons and some random family/party pics) So, I'm assuming this must be an entirely new batch of images-- or this is a really frivolous and PR-oriented motion??
    I'm thinking these pics might be from a completely separate photobucket account. She may have had (2) accounts.


  5. #605
    FootballMom's Avatar
    FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,371
    my gut tells me that the reason JB is so upset over their potential release is because they ARE the pictures from the same photo shoot that we discussed in the "Bad Pictures" thread.... IMO that image we discovered months ago IS her and I have no doubt that it was not the only picture that was taken of her that day..... and there are probably a few other sessions out there as well.


  6. #606
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    my gut tells me that the reason JB is so upset over their potential release is because they ARE the pictures from the same photo shoot that we discussed in the "Bad Pictures" thread.... IMO that image we discovered months ago IS her and I have no doubt that it was not the only picture that was taken of her that day..... and there are probably a few other sessions out there as well.
    I agree with you! Also - Don't forget the hairy butt pic that WAS in with the first set of pics that has already been released...


  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by pink panther View Post
    i agree with you! Also - don't forget the hairy butt pic that was in with the first set of pics that has already been released...
    gross!!!


  8. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    my gut tells me that the reason JB is so upset over their potential release is because they ARE the pictures from the same photo shoot that we discussed in the "Bad Pictures" thread.... IMO that image we discovered months ago IS her and I have no doubt that it was not the only picture that was taken of her that day..... and there are probably a few other sessions out there as well.
    i just found the pic in question via the other thread, and i don't think that's her. if it is her, her nose has been photoshopped out the wazoo.

    isnt it possible she had porno pictures somewhere in her photobucket, but that they weren't actually of herself?


  9. #609
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,086
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    my gut tells me that the reason JB is so upset over their potential release is because they ARE the pictures from the same photo shoot that we discussed in the "Bad Pictures" thread.... IMO that image we discovered months ago IS her and I have no doubt that it was not the only picture that was taken of her that day..... and there are probably a few other sessions out there as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I agree with you! Also - Don't forget the hairy butt pic that WAS in with the first set of pics that has already been released...
    And, JB's motion just makes me want to see them MORE!

    Except for hairy butt pics......ewwwwwww!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  10. #610
    FootballMom's Avatar
    FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasmommyphd View Post
    i just found the pic in question via the other thread, and i don't think that's her. if it is her, her nose has been photoshopped out the wazoo.

    isnt it possible she had porno pictures somewhere in her photobucket, but that they weren't actually of herself?
    I haven't been over to the "bad pictures" thread in quite awhile but I posted some pictures of my nose as an example to show that depending on the lighting and positioning, your nose can appear dramatically different without photoshop.


  11. #611
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    I tend to agree with the posters that are saying this has to be a completely separate PhotoBucket account that we haven't seen.

    "The images on the Photobucket Website were created over a year before her daughter Caylee Anthony went missing in June 2008," Baez's spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, wrote in an e-mail. "These images are irrelevant to her case. If they were to be disseminated, they will only sensationalize the life of a young woman and may be used to attempt to paint her in a negative light."
    *bolded and snipped by me*
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6526211.story

    We all know that a lot of the pics/icons we've seen were most definitely from after Caylee went "missing." Plus, the other pics have been out there forever. Why would they try to stop them from coming out now if they are the ones that were released months ago? I am super excited if they are new pics. :woo hoo:


  12. #612
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    192
    May be used to attempt to paint her in a negative light? Uh, sorry JB, I believe that ship's done sailed. Seriously, as it stands now the light can't possibly get any more negative. Anything else at this point would just be further validation of what we already know. I think I could see a photo of her giving a lap dance to ole Satan himself and not be the least bit surprised. jmo


  13. #613
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    I think a thrust of JB's motion to block the Photobucket photos is also to make the point that the pictures are old and not related to the case. JB is trying to seed, via the motion that these are NOT KC partying at the time Caylee is missing but old photos. Whether the motion passes or not, JB wants to claim that these are not relevant. Damage control.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee


  14. #614
    Roze's Avatar
    Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    My own little world...
    Posts
    2,687
    I have posted this information before in the rumors thread but I will repeat it here. I read in another forum that the pictures have not found their way to the public because they belonged to another person (a photographer?). They were seized as evidence and the person that has rights to them cannot do anything with them. I do not know if this is a fact, just something I read elsewhere that could explain why we have not seen the other pictures.


  15. #615
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    I think a thrust of JB's motion to block the Photobucket photos is also to make the point that the pictures are old and not related to the case. JB is trying to seed, via the motion that these are NOT KC partying at the time Caylee is missing but old photos. Whether the motion passes or not, JB wants to claim that these are not relevant. Damage control.
    But we all know that there are ones that aren't old.


Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Giving clues
    By s_finch in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 01:30 PM
  2. Note Clues
    By K777angel in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 11:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •