A song for Caylee - I wrote this last week

Friptzap

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOjak2RsA0

I wrote this song a week ago, I have been practicing it all week. Please disregard the singing and the video. I was not trying to make a video project of this, and I am not much of a singer at all. And while we are at it I am not the greatest guitar player either :)

I cannot help but have some compassion for the absence Caylee must feel for the love she once had, whether she is still here among us or gone on to the other side of this life.

The song is about absence, this Case in Orlando makes you think about those things and in making this song I touch on the absence of my own mother whom I lost to cancer when I was 15, parts of this song could perhaps be seen from Caylee's point of view from the solitude she has been enveloped and other parts could be seen of that of perhaps an adult missing someone they lost a long time ago, at least that is how I wrote it to come across anyway. I hope you enjoy it, caution though it is a sad song. :)

If there is a more appropriate location for this, could a mod please move this thread for me :)

Beautiful job and you lied about being a bad singer and guitar player! This is such a sad situation. I really wish to hear "Caylee has been found - alive" like I did when Elizabeth S was found.

Kudos to you Fript, for even thinking to do something like this!!!:blowkiss::clap:
Memories for a baby we did not really know in person, will always touch us to the end of time.

Who here will ever forget this case?

Thanks for doing this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOjak2RsA0

I wrote this song a week ago, I have been practicing it all week. Please disregard the singing and the video. I was not trying to make a video project of this, and I am not much of a singer at all. And while we are at it I am not the greatest guitar player either :)

I cannot help but have some compassion for the absence Caylee must feel for the love she once had, whether she is still here among us or gone on to the other side of this life.

The song is about absence, this Case in Orlando makes you think about those things and in making this song I touch on the absence of my own mother whom I lost to cancer when I was 15, parts of this song could perhaps be seen from Caylee's point of view from the solitude she has been enveloped and other parts could be seen of that of perhaps an adult missing someone they lost a long time ago, at least that is how I wrote it to come across anyway. I hope you enjoy it, caution though it is a sad song. :)

If there is a more appropriate location for this, could a mod please move this thread for me :)

I think you did a fine job!! I could tell you were feeling the words as you sang them and yes, it is a tear jerker but it was in the spirit of things and I appreciate your sharing it with us. Thank You.

Bravo----The lyrics were so sad but right on the mark. So sorry about your mother,
I lost mine early in life too....something one never gets over, just learns to live with
it. Thank you for the song.

Very thought provoking. Your song has me in tears. Shows just how much compassion you have and I admire you for that. I also think you are very talented.

You did a great job - thank you for sharing that with us. I was in tears after the first few lines. It made me think about the abandonment that Caylee felt and hopefully did not suffer long. How she loved her mother like all children do - and I think KC loved her too, in her own way, but she could disconnect from her in a heartbeat. I've witnessed that in a couple of the family videos. This case will never leave me - I just don't understand...

Wow, Friptzap! Who knew?! The words were incredibly moving and the emotion was raw. Sure brought tears to my eyes when you were describing how Caylee would feel as she would still love her mother in spite of what she had done. Very insightful. The confusion, the pain, and the love mixed together. (By the way~ you don't give yourself nearly enough credit! You rock.) Thanks for sharing. :)

P.S. Change the cookies to brownies. ;)

Awwww Frip... that really moved me. Thank you so much for posting that.
Gosh this whole thing is such a mess.

I am crying my eyes out. You have a gift-thanks so much for sharing it with all of us...
:blowkiss:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful song for Caylee.

Thank you for sharing that. Incredibly moving....

So sad and very touching. I only hope that Casey can hear it.

i am at a loss for words, fritzpap. thank you so much for sharing this with us. :blowkiss:

That was great! You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing that with us. I can tell you put a lot of feelings and thought into it. Kudos to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back