741 users online (88 members and 653 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Kara Kopetsky

http://www.findkarakopetsky.com/

On the first Friday of May, a sunny spring day that tempted grown-ups to leave work early and kids to skip school, Kara didn't come home from classes at Belton High School. She hasn't been seen or heard from since. No one knows what happened to her. Not her parents, not the police, not friends who have posted messages on Kara's MySpace page:

Thnaks for letting us know, Tricia. i have been pretty curious about that and will do whatever i can to help out.

Have already signed up to help out however I can.
    Oak
    Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.

It sounds like a wonderful project and resource. I'm very new to WS and am starting to find my way around, but if you have a specific project with materials you need organized please let me know. (iow, I don't know much about specific resources myself but am happy to learn!)

I agree Chicana, Kara needs to be found, I wish I didn't live half way across the US from there. I can't understand why there has been so little done to find her. Anyone interested in helping with finding Kara may want some pics I have collected. IM me if you want them.

Thanks Tricia. I've been meaning to check it out. I can't imagine the pain of the families who have a loved on missing. I think the unknown is far worse than anything. In Caylee's case, we know what happened. It's good to remind us how many others there are who need our help.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Please Remember, Rumor is not fact. Posts are not Facts

Dear Websleuths Members,

There are several rumors flying around that are turning into "fact" before our eyes.

It was posted on SM that a rep from Kid Finders took flowers from the Caylee memorial. This has not been confirmed that I can see.

I know that Scared Monkeys is a good forum for information but this is such a nasty accusation that it needs to be confirmed before we continue to discuss it.

Please understand I am not trying to stop "free speech." It just doesn't do WS any good if we report something like this as fact when it is not a fact, yet, at all.

It's even worse if we find out it is not true.

Until I have a chance or to check on it or hear from one of the parties involved let's hold off discussing this.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Negative Posting

Attention Everyone,

We have lost focus. Websleuths is turning into a b!tchfest about certain people. I do not like it.

I will be back to post more later but I would like to please suggest that we move on. Get past Tim Miller, get past Leonard P., get past what happened to Murt,
    and try to back off on Cindy and George.

Look, it's fine to discuss them and yes, Cindy, by way of her mouth, gives us a lot to talk about but it is getting too ugly.

This type of posting and name calling is so counterproductive.

Please, I am begging you to back off this type of posting and get back to what we do. Sleuthing.

It's easy to criticize but it is much harder to try and figure out what happened with the clues we have.

I do not mean you can't discuss these people or what they have done but if it is not pertinent to the what is happening then why bring it up?

More later. Off to do other Websleuths stuff off the forum.

Love,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Thank you, I am really glad you posted this.
    Please pray for Caylee

Thank-you very much Tricia I do agree what you say about Cindy, but there is no need for all the repeated words of hatred post after post. I was beginning to feel I was reading at the ref.....well you know.

ETA I never complained to any mods, just incase my post sounded like I did.

Thank you Tricia!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Thanks for the refocus of discussing Caylee and trying to figure out where she is and bring the poor baby home. Who cares what others our complaining about. WS is for the victim and trying to help those who care. Great post!

thank YOU! I haven't posted in so long on anything pertaining to the case because everything seems so gossipy anymore. I don't care what happened to who on whatever website, I jsut need to know the facts of the case.

unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by pregodego2 View Post
    thank YOU! I haven't posted in so long on anything pertaining to the case because everything seems so gossipy anymore. I don't care what happened to who on whatever website, I jsut need to know the facts of the case.
    YES facts!!!

This was a much needed thread. It was getting hard to even find anything worth replying to!

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    I have to say that I agree with you Tricia= it isn't suppose to be name calling, but this case obviously has captured the attention and emotions of hundreds if not thousands.

I would hope that we are all able to be above name calling, but sometimes emotions get the best of us.

I do feel that there might need to be something in maybe a parking lot or jury room where we can rant or vent as that is definitely at times needed.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast