1631 users online (327 members and 1304 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Then perhaps you might want to remove any threads that start with "RANT thread." That title can be confusing as to what it's about.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Edam View Post
    Then perhaps you might want to remove any threads that start with "RANT thread." That title can be confusing as to what it's about.
    I think we should leave the "rants" up. Only because we need some release, for the time being anyway. But, that doesn't give you license to go off the deep end and become rude and mean.

IF anyone feels they have been attacked on a thread please hit the alert button or email me at tgrif@xmission.com

This is not allowed. Attacks will be dealt with very quickly.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I totally agree!!! I hate on O.S. blog, they are always fighting and bickering. WS is more mature.

Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    I totally agree!!! I hate on O.S. blog, they are always fighting and bickering. WS is more mature.
    It's getting pretty disappointing here as well. I will be leaving for Europe next wk for almost a month. I think that's a good thing.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    It's getting pretty disappointing here as well. I will be leaving for Europe next wk for almost a month. I think that's a good thing.
    Sorry you feel that way. We do the best we can but I guess if it doesn't work for you then I don't know what to say.

Have fun in Europe.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    I think we should leave the "rants" up. Only because we need some release, for the time being anyway. But, that doesn't give you license to go off the deep end and become rude and mean.

IF anyone feels they have been attacked on a thread please hit the alert button or email me at tgrif@xmission.com

This is not allowed. Attacks will be dealt with very quickly.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    Thanks Tricia.
    Just to clarify for eveyone the Rants thread is to rant about the CASE ONLY.. not about moderators or fellow posters. It is so people can blow off steam about this case and not clog up the threads. i think it has worked pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    Be safe LeLe and have a great trip.

Thank you so much Tricia! I have found myself "falling off the sleuthing

wagon" at times. With all the "hoopla" surrounding this case, it is very easy to

let one's emotions get the better of them.

But, of course, that is why we have you dear! You keep us reeled in and on

the straight and narrow!

Hiyas Tricia....and Thank you!

Your PM box was full so I sent you an email via WS..... Hope you got it.
    Also hoping all is well with you and yours.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Be safe LeLe and have a great trip.
    Thank you We will, we leave next wk, I will be gone until right before Christmas. Going to go over for the birth of our 3rd grandson who by some miracle ( lots of WS prayers) is making it to his due date.

Caylee A is what brought me to WS. I lurked before I ever registered.
    But, I have not posted much on this forum because of the sniping that goes on, at times. It is like listening to people yell, think Jerry Springer.
    I understand people get riled up. They do because they care, or they would not be on this forum for Caylee A.
    So, it is great that this thread is available for venting.
    Nice that all that intense energy will be put to the best use, sleuthing clues to bring Caylee's murderer to justice.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

When peoples' passions are high and opinions are conflicting, the ol' snark bug seems to jump right in and take over the keyboard. . .

Thank you, Tricia, for your insightful and timely reminder. I feel both rescued and warned -- so your counsel was perfect!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Sorry you feel that way. We do the best we can but I guess if it doesn't work for you then I don't know what to say.

Have fun in Europe.
    I think you all do an awsome job Tricia, We are all human and yes emotions can run high, Ive noticed that if things get out of hand you and the mods are quik to put a stop to it, I also notice that you all are very reasonable and put your heart into WS so we all can have a nice message board to post on, for that I thank you I enjoy reading and posting here

Huggz Poppy
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Thank you Tricia - I am a newbie here and I do not post much. It seems each time I post, the same person finds something negative to say about my point of view. I came here for Caylee, like everyone else...let's get back to basics and remember what we're here for.

Besides, it wouldn't be much of a forum if people stop posting due to being attacked....what a shock it was to me to be slammed for no reason. Let's play nice everyone!

Please tell me this also includes the snarky comments about EVERYTHING posted about casey and the family.

Seriously, everytime there's a "casey said..." or "cindy did..." post, the entire thing is filled with hatred and mean comments. Where has the love for facts gone? Why is this becoming a gossip bashfest?

I really don't want to open a post to have to then read and weed out the factual important replies from the "just when i thought i couldn't hate her more" or "this is such a circus" or "cindy just needs to shut her mouth".

SLEUTH! please. that's what brought so many people here to begin with.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast