810 users online (116 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

92 yr old grandma is Michigan womans matron of honor

This is so sweet I wish my grandma was still alive for stuff like this, we were really close when I was little. Its not exactly a 'big news' story but they both sound so nice esp. granddaughter it made me happy to read it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_grand...atron_of_honor
    "SAGINAW TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Many brides-to-be pick best friends to serve as their maids or matrons of honor. But Erica Schultz's best buddy isn't a high school friend or a college pal. It's her 92-year-old grandmother.
    Angelene Schultz will stand beside her granddaughter when the 26-year-old marries Mark James on Oct. 18 in Bay City.
    "She is my best friend," said Erica..."

Quote Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
    This is so sweet I wish my grandma was still alive for stuff like this, we were really close when I was little. Its not exactly a 'big news' story but they both sound so nice esp. granddaughter it made me happy to read it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_grand...atron_of_honor
    "SAGINAW TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Many brides-to-be pick best friends to serve as their maids or matrons of honor. But Erica Schultz's best buddy isn't a high school friend or a college pal. It's her 92-year-old grandmother.
    Angelene Schultz will stand beside her granddaughter when the 26-year-old marries Mark James on Oct. 18 in Bay City.
    "She is my best friend," said Erica..."
    I really love this story. I can't think of a better person to stand with this bride and it gives me good feelings about what kind of a person Erica is.

Angelene looks to be a very spry 92 year old, and how sweet that her granddaughter says she's her best friend. Best wishes to the new couple.

Awe what a nice story!

I love this story!