1370 users online (255 members and 1115 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

Just listed on Wesh 2 http://www.wesh.com/news/17633376/detail.html that KC wants permission to travel to look for Caylee do you believe it.

What's her point? She said she sold her to someone in Puerto Rico, so why would she want to search?

Casey Anthony wants to be allowed to travel to assist in the search for her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee, according to defense motions released on Monday.

The motion, one of eight filed in Orange County Circuit Court, also asks that the time and date of the travel be kept secret from the public.

I can't believe this. Now she wants to travel to look for Caylee. No way it sounds like she wants to flee to me. I can not see any judge in their right mind granting this unless it is with police assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by momMass713 View Post
    Just listed on Wesh 2 http://www.wesh.com/news/17633376/detail.html that KC wants permission to travel to look for Caylee do you believe it.

Wonder where? Texas, NY, Puerto Rico...geez, ridiculous!!!
    I definitley hope that motion is DENIED!

Oh, let me guess - she wants to travel to Fusion on Friday nights and other clubs in the area just in case the Nanny and her sister, no wait the people who stole Caylee, no wait the people she sold Caylee to, might drop in and have Caylee with them!!! Oh yeah, like the judge is REALLY going to fall for that one.

THIS is what she and JB have come up with during all their hours long sessions in his office???
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

She is out of her ever-loving mind.

Thumbs down

No way, Jose. Unbelievable... and I am rendered speechless once again.
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

This is nothing but an absurd defense ploy to set up her defense for trial. What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaLite View Post
    Wonder where? Texas, NY, Puerto Rico...geez, ridiculous!!!
    I definitley hope that motion is DENIED!
    Me too. I think the walls are closing in on little Miss KC and she is beginning to feel it.

You have to be kidding me!!

I guess she has a little traveling to do before she spends the rest of her life in the big house. Let me guess she wants to go to California, then Hawaii. She is such a waste....HUGE WASTE. I wonder if she thinks the tax payers should pay for this "trip" to find her lost daughter that she lost and did NOT report missing.

The more they talk the more I think they are going for an insanity plea.

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    Oh, let me guess - she wants to travel to Fusion on Friday nights and other clubs in the area just in case the Nanny and her sister, no wait the people who stole Caylee, no wait the people she sold Caylee to, might drop in and have Caylee with them!!! Oh yeah, like the judge is REALLY going to fall for that one.

THIS is what she and JB have come up with during all their hours long sessions in his office???
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

How far is the landfill?

What???? If this so (expletive deleted) important, why wasn't this requested a month ago? I think something is happening--perhaps deals to be made, or something has been found to bolster LE's case against her. Or am I just wishful thinking?

Will the travel be in the back of a police vehicle, with the lead investigator at the wheel?

She wants to travel where??? LOL Casey!!! Good luck with that one! She wont help FBI or investigators but she wants to travel? This is the most rediculous motion I have ever heard of! Nothing like Baez' attempt once again to gain public empathy in this case! I'm sure the judge will deny it as Baez & casey would have to provide "those compelling reasons" in order for any consideration of that noise!! HAH! W.A.L.O.C.!!
    Last edited by Law_girl41; 10-06-2008 at 12:03 PM. Reason: spellin

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast