Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bayterrace11360 View Post
    I think LE has held back quite a few docs. There's no way they have released all the records that hey have. I did read that more docs are set to be released in a few days. Not sure where I read it.
    I read that too. I think it was on one of the Orlando news sites today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Exactly my thought, pathera, everything she does is in her best interest only! IMO
    And her best interest right now is staying out of jail. What timing she suddenly wants to look for Caylee with TX Equusearch coming back! Maybe she fears her days outside jail are numbered and it's time to split.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    No, LP really is computer illiterate, imo. I don't think TP would lie either.
    Oh I agree....thats what I was getting out. He has his people spying for him IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Not to sound paranoid or anything, but I hope LE keeps a watch on the most likely areas to search. I wouldn't want to see someone go there and dig up the remains and move them to another location.
    Funny you say that Leila, I have been wondering where Lee has been. LE has to have someone on him, KWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    This may be a dumb thought, but the peeps that backed her bond did so under the provisions that she was on home arrest, not frolicking around Orlando. If I were those peeps I would pull that bond so fast...seriously. I really don't think they would stand for her being provided the opportunity to search...not that I think a judge will let her either though.
    I don't think this "search" is going to happen, whether it's the people who posted her bond revoking it or the Judge simply saying "no". MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

You know, I don't see anything that is in Casey's best interest in this anymore. Outside of not getting the needle...things are not looking very promising for her "best interests". Well...I guess she does have her health...eh? (I wonder if they have asked for a HIV test yet on her yet?)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn_W View Post
    Casey doesn't want to search for Caylee- she wants the court to tell her she can't!

I can see JB now- Casey was kept/forbidden/imprisoned stopped from searching for her daughter!

JoAnn_W
    My thoughts exactly. I only hope that when JB tries to make that arguement in court it will open the door wiiiiide open for prosecution to walk through with substantiating evidence as to why KC is a flight risk, a risk to witnesses involved, and/or a risk to tamper with a disposed body.

Search in secret??? Never heard of that one. And why does KC need to go herself?

If she coulda, she woulda....4 months ago. Too late now.

Furthermore, whats stopping any of the other money-collecting members of the A clan from putting their collections towards thier intended use?? HM?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    You know, I don't see anything that is in Casey's best interest in this anymore. Outside of not getting the needle...things are not looking very promising for her "best interests". Well...I guess she does have her health...eh? (I wonder if they have asked for a HIV test yet on her yet?)
    I think casey's best interest, to HER at least is having the media spotlight on her. She does love the attention!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Reporter to Casey today,
    "Casey, why did you decide to wait 4 months to want to go look for your daughter"?

Had to be Kathi Bellich from the local news station. She always throws out zingers everytime she sees Casey.

I'll bet that question just stumped Casey too, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I don't think this "search" is going to happen, whether it's the people who posted her bond revoking it or the Judge simply saying "no". MOO
    Nope me either..I would like for the judge to say YES go look and then for the bond to be revoked..in that order lol.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    I think casey's best interest, to HER at least is having the media spotlight on her. She does love the attention!!
    True. She does love the attention. I would hope that the media decides to stake someone out on her 24/7 now she has made a request for her "secret missions" n all. LMAO
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Had to be Kathi Bellich from the local news station. She always throws out zingers everytime she sees Casey.

I loved hearing that, I played it several times just to get a chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post

I liked the "Why do you strut...like that?" comment the best.

I liked someone's idea that if she didn't find Caylee where she was looking it would mean an immediate return to jail. LOL

By the way~ It is interesting as someone else mentioned that we have not seen an interview or mention of Annie in all of this. None of the Doc dumps have had Annie in them. I do find it odd. Does this mean her testimony is under lock and key by LE?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I liked the "Why do you strut...like that?" comment the best.
    Lord, pink panther, I thought 'she had to be having trouble breathing with those jeans on'

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast