1106 users online (237 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation Can you do this?

I would love for those who posted these FANFLIPPINTASTIC MySpace pages here to elaborate

Please take the time to post in your threads not only the link to the myspace but information on what it is about, the case(s), links to (media to webpages), banners to share with each other, etc. Get more exposure here!

I have a question don't know

I would like to add a missing person file from my area but don't know how to do it as person been missing for awhile now

Quote Originally Posted by Hvaclife View Post
    I would like to add a missing person file from my area but don't know how to do it as person been missing for awhile now
    Hi Hvaclife,

If you can pm me the info and what you want to post I can help you with that.

Ima

My son has been missing for a week in London Kentucky. I would like to start a thread. Can I get some help? Simon 602 639 3199.

Need help finding my son. 602 639 3199

SIMIN

Mikey, what is his name?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Simon, we will help you. Have the police & media been notified? As Tulessa said, what is his name, birthdate, any details about the circumstances he went missing?

thread started here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11916213

I alerted on one of Simon's posts so that admin. can verify him.

his name is Michael Goetze. he is from London Kentucky. The television stations have all run news articles on him. the police have an all points bulletin out for him and there is a a flyer being distributed. You can go to his Facebook or my facebook. my facebook is Thomas Simon. His facebook is Michael Goetze. his wife's Facebook is Laura Goetze. at this point I feel sure something has happened to him. the London police have two detectives on it detective Smith and detective profit I have hired a private detective and I'm doing all I can everyday to try and find my son. my telephone number, and I really wish you would call me, is 480 800 7967. Thank you so much!

Hi...is there anyone on here with me?

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysdad View Post
    Hi...is there anyone on here with me?
    Hi mikeysdad.

I am so sorry your son is missing. We will do whatever we can to help. I'll be in touch.
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Mikeysdad,

We already have a thread going on your son's case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...015-*DIABETIC*

If you would like to go on this thread and answer the questions our Websleuths member's have for you that would be great.

In the meantime, I will contact you via email.

Hang in there. You have many people supporting you .

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR