Updates for October, 7 2008 - No Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard Pillada was on a phone interview this morning on Fox 35 said he was coming back to Orlando. Sorry I can't find a link.

Fox National is teasing a story about KC's request to travel. Should be on in a few minutes

Todd Black is on explaining why KC wants to go look for Caylee. He is making no sense at all. Jane on Fox asked him why now? Why is she searching now, and why didn't she look before she was reported missing? His answer was that she can't go He look because she's being followed by LE. He never addressed the question about why she didn't look during the 31 days. He claims there is 'an interview' going on right now outside of Florida with someone who saw Caylee. Jane asked him where, and he wouldn't say. Jane asked him if LE was involved in the interview and his answer was "I'm not there, I'm in Orlando". Just talking in circles.

Jane told him the Judge on Fox said the motions appeared to him to be portraying KC as a concerned mother for the benefit of any potential jurors. Blacks answer "I respect his opinion". The motions were filed just like any defense attorney would file.

Video is up for this: (found by recovering-lurker)
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...404422,00.html

Dr. Phil has Lisa Bloom et al on discussing the missing Caylee Anthony right now!

Dr Phil show today:

Building a Case

Lisa Bloom, legal analyst and host of In Session's Open Court and defense lawyer Darren Kavinoky help shed light on why Casey Anthony isn't behind bars.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1141

In the Tampa Bay Area it is on at 5pm.

This is a NO DISCUSSION thread!​

I cleaned up way too many replies to posts in this thread today.

Everyone knows it is NOT a discussion thread.

This is a WARNING, any replies from here forward will get a TO.​

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7598036&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

And there are also now a permanent set of eyes on the Anthony's home.

The Orange County Sheriffs office told neighbors Tuesday they installed a surveillance camera on Hopespring Drive. It’s on a light pole and gives a bird’s eye view of the Anthony home. The HOA president said he was told it will allow deputies to record activities in front of the Anthony’s home if there are any more problems. It will also let them know if and when they need to dispatch deputies to Hopespring Drive.

see how this came to the front page from page 51? that's what bumping a thread is

ignore this everyone it is a bump lesson.

it doesn't matter what you say when you post, the post brings the thread to the front page and that is why people "bump" threads.
lots of people have been asking what bumping means.

okay I have to go o I will lock this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member