Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee #2

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here. This is a reminder to everyone there is to be no name calling of ANYONE involved in the case there will be no other reminders.

With all of the wacky circus crud going on, these motions, her "walk of fame", etc. I am honestly surprised no one has taken a pot shot at her while she walks to and from HC or in and out of home or JB's office. There are just enough crazy people in this world and I feel like there are a few of them sick of KC's antics.

Wow I went to post and it said thread closed, so I started wondering what bad thing I did :D
Anyhooo, about this motion showing a state of mind to the jury, I still have a bit of a problem with that-------

I am not really convinced that a "denied" motion is admissable at trial...The jury has enough to deal with with all the stuff that is actually admitted!!!

I can hear the deliberations now:" Oh well who wants to sort out the stuff that was not admitted, denied motions, precluded evidence, etc.....We'll make 2 piles---things to consider in deliberating and things we should ignore...":crazy:

Of course in a world where we do discovery for future charges...:rolleyes:

jmho

Doesn't matter if the denied motion is admissible in trial. It's already in the press. Front page news. When it's denied, there will be even more about it. They are seeding the jury pool with lots of information to create doubt.

I am speechless and beyond speculating about why KC says or does anything anymore. This request to be allowed to walk about, "looking for her daughter," is just another evil ruse.

I am praying that LE will find little Caylee, or what's left of her. I pray for the lies and confusion surrounding her family to STOP, and that Caylee will be found today.

Doesn't matter if the denied motion is admissible in trial. It's already in the press. Front page news. When it's denied, there will be even more about it. They are seeding the jury pool with lots of information to create doubt.

I think with serious charges like this, a jury can rise above any and all seedings. I do have faith in them...

I wonder if this hearing on the motions filed by Baez will be broadcast live?

I wonder if this hearing on the motions filed by Baez will be broadcast live?

Wasn't there a link to a camera during the arraignment hearing after her second arrest? Oh wait, that would have been at the jail, not the courthouse - I think. Oh I hope this will be televised - I wonder how we can find out?

I know JB is trying to create a more favorable image of Casey, but it's already far too late for that.

I wonder why he would ask that she be allowed to travel to places of interest and want to keep her travels secret? Is it because, if granted the motion, Casey will not do any traveling to places of interest, but by keeping it secret can claim that she's been out searching?

About the only thing I can see that would in any way improve Casey's image is if she were to cooperate with LE and confess what happened to Caylee and where her remains are located.

I doubt Judge Strickland is going to grant this motion or any other motion that doesn't fall into the catagory of the charges at hand - child neglect and obstruction of justice. Any motion that would be appropriate to murder charges, which have not been made, will be denied.

During the bond hearing in July, the prosecutor argued that Casey is a flight risk. The judge must have agreed, since she's sporting that ankle monitor. The judge also commented that she was "using her silence as leverage to get out of jail".

Now that the days until her trial have dwindled down to a few weeks, she's even more of a flight risk than she was two months ago, and her insistence on remaining silent for the past 2 1/2 months is unlikely to endear her to the judge now any more than it did then.

I predict that Casey will continue to be restricted to the Anthony family kitchen, where she'll be feel to indulge her inner Betty Crocker for the next few weeks. Maybe if she's lucky there will be an assignment to the prison kitchen in store for her.

I have a question (sorry if it's already been answered but i didn't see it while reading)
Is Cindy or Baez going with Casey on this little adventure or will Casey be going alone?

They can try to seed all they want no jury is gonna bye it period.Maybe if they tried it when KC was first released and I say a big maybe. I would say the DA would be more then happy to let it in court. Im sure they would love to point out the date that it was filed that she wanted to search for her child just a few weeks before her trial.It just wont wash with a jury.

Baez would be instructed to be with at all times if it were ever to happen.

Snort! Can't you just see it? "I haven't seen Caysee for 31 days, Your Honor. I handed her over to an unknown woman at this vacant apartment, and I've been trying to find her, in a backwards kind of way, ever since". :rolleyes:

Snort! Can't you just see it? "I haven't seen Caysee for 31 days, Your Honor. I handed her over to an unknown woman at this vacant apartment, and I've been trying to find her, in a backwards kind of way, ever since". :rolleyes:

Exactly my thoughts. What argument could JB possibly think he could give to validate her need, or ever desire for that matter, to look for her daughter? It's obvious she didn't do it for 31 days and has absolutely NO intention of looking now. Maybe she just wants to make sure the body is still where she put it so JB would know what evidence he is up against??? JMO

:Jumpie: :Jumpie: :Jumpie: :Jumpie:
Now this made me giggle! Snort! Snort!

Just a point to ponder--I kinda think it would be funny for the judge to let KC run around town "looking" for her daughter, IF Baez had to shadow her!!! How long would it take him to get tired of following her to the mall, to bars, etc., etc., etc. before he SNAPPED?!?!?!?!?! He knows good and well she wouldn't really be looking for Caylee, so he'd have to follower her all over the place FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks she is going crazy...whats wrong Casey are you going crazy holed up in the house with mom and dad need a little vacation from all the stress yeah thats it so lets make up a story i know i want to go look for my daughter in Puerto Rico with my lawyer (wonder if his wife will let him go alone with her) oh pluleeeez

I'm sure she's going stir crazy in the house with her parents. That's why she spends all day at JB's office. But I'm sure that's boring, too. She doesn't want to look for Caylee, she wants the freedom to visit friends and get some kind of social life back. This is her excuse. If she really had information or ideas as to where Caylee might be (pretending that she really is innocent) then she should have and would have given that information to LE already, long ago. There is no reason why SHE needs to go search these places herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back