Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

I talked to Tim Miller a little while ago, and also Mandy to make sure it was OK for me to post this here.

The media apparently is not reporting this correctly.

Tim is coming back to do some recon here - to see how much the water has gone down, how vegetation looks etc. At this point it will not be a full-blown search, there needs to be some planning done first.

He will also be talking to the Kesse's and may be looking into her case.

Just wanted all the local WS'ers to be aware of this, in case they were making plans.

Thanks for that information - nice to have some clarification. I hope the conditions will be good for further searches.
    That's Ms Crime Junkie to you Mr Baez...

Thank you for the update & providing accurate informaiton.

Thank you. Has it been raining in Orlando recently. Its been quite dry here for sometime and we just got blasted last two days with significant amount of rain pfft
    The body inside the trunk is not my grandaughter's!!! Get your facts straight!" -

you mean there WAS a body in the trunk?whose?
    :Benny_monkeysmilies: ----> umm we have no idea?

Quote Originally Posted by momtomany View Post
    Thank you. Has it been raining in Orlando recently. Its been quite dry here for sometime and we just got blasted last two days with significant amount of rain pfft
    We have had some rain, especially on the east side of Orlando where the searchers were last time. Not great amounts any all like with Fay, but we have had rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    We have had some rain, especially on the east side of Orlando where the searchers were last time. Not great amounts any all like with Fay, but we have had rain.
    Hasn't seemed like much to me compared to July/August... haven't been having the daily afternoon thundershowers as much.

I haven't had to mow my lawn in 2 weeks! Have to do it every week in the summer.

Insomnia Momma is online now If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Thanks so much Musikman!

Hopefully they will be able to resume the search and it would be great if they could help another family while they are there, a family who would appreciate it more than they could ever express.

Hope here for both Jennifer and Caylee.
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

We've had some rain but Tom Terry said not enough to effect lakes or rivers they are still going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Hasn't seemed like much to me compared to July/August... haven't been having the daily afternoon thundershowers as much.

I haven't had to mow my lawn in 2 weeks! Have to do it every week in the summer.
    Muzikman...........any areas of standing water, or areas still under water?

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Muzikman...........any areas of standing water, or areas still under water?
    Not sure, I haven't been out by the areas that need to be looked at.

But it's pretty dry around where I live!

There is no place that I have seen that is underwater or more than unusual amounts of water where I live. The only place where I've seen a lot of water still is off the 417 going North towards Sanford/Lake Mary. I have to say though, I don't get out much other than around where I live and work.

I cannot wait for TES to come down, I'm very confident she will be found. I do believe that there has been more information discovered that is pertinent to the case and dear Caylee's remains will finally be found.

Well on Nancy Grace site it says it could possibly be because of a new lead?
    !~*Mar*~!

Quote Originally Posted by momtomany View Post
    We must be neighbors. It dumped here.

Thanks for looking into this and getting clarification. I'm glad they are communicating with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Baby View Post
    Thanks for that information - nice to have some clarification. I hope the conditions will be good for further searches.
    Thanks! I was just searching for this very information. I'm planning a trip to Orlando in the next couple of weeks and hoped to be able to volunteer, at least for a day. I'm trying to find out how to volunteer.

1o.7 Tim and Leonard coming into town, do they know where caylee is?

Tim and Leonard will be in orlando late this week, I think they no where caylee is. What do you guys think?

They were both on NG tonight and both in Texas, they sounded very sure that they will find caylee.
    Last edited by Pixie_Dust; 10-07-2008 at 09:16 PM. Reason: added more info

Exclamation

edited by me since the thread was merged

I think they have a very good idea where Caylee is. They're putting their heads together just as much as LE is, trying to solve this case.

I was surprised to hear that Leonard isn't married to the idea of Caylee in the dumpster at Amscot.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    This thread explains what Tim will be doing here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72713
    He did mention that on NG tonight as well, but stated that caylee is findable and leonard stated that time will find her, just very telling that leonard is coming into town the same time as Tim and he is in Texas right now..very telling i think.

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I think they have a very good idea where Caylee is. They're putting their heads together just as much as LE is, trying to solve this case.

I was surprised to hear that Leonard isn't married to the idea of Caylee in the dumpster at Amscot.

Yes i no but he said that him and rob went over the phone records again and found that she called jcpenny and was at a unidentified area for 15 mins LP wouldnt say where it was though

leonard is VERY CONVINCED tim is going to find caylee.

i am so convinced that they no something..leonard says there is 15mins at an area but he wont say..i just pray they do no where she is and found

Quote Originally Posted by justme_19862002 View Post
    i am so convinced that they no something..leonard says there is 15mins at an area but he wont say..i just pray they do no where she is and found
    Can you remember more specifically what he said??? I can't watch the show until it gets posted.

Tim said on NG tonight that they will not stop searching until they find Caylee.

They seemed very confident they knew the location she was in.

I got a really good feeling after hearing them talk. It just all makes sense to me that Casey and JB filed the motion to go to places of interest just as Tim is coming back. IMO she knows Tim has an idea where she it. She wants to get there and "find" Caylee first.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Can you remember more specifically what he said??? I can't watch the show until it gets posted.
    He said that on the date of the 26th she dropped the car at amscot and she made a call JcPenny and there were pings at an area that he wont say where she spent 15mins then she dropped the car off at amscot then she text amy that she got rid of the smell in the car. Im watching it again so if im not exactly sure if i have that exactly to the word and i will correct it if i dont.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast