Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
I talked to Tim Miller a little while ago, and also Mandy to make sure it was OK for me to post this here.

The media apparently is not reporting this correctly.

Tim is coming back to do some recon here - to see how much the water has gone down, how vegetation looks etc. At this point it will not be a full-blown search, there needs to be some planning done first.

He will also be talking to the Kesse's and may be looking into her case.

Just wanted all the local WS'ers to be aware of this, in case they were making plans.

Thanks for that information - nice to have some clarification. I hope the conditions will be good for further searches.

Thank you for the update & providing accurate informaiton.:)

Thank you. Has it been raining in Orlando recently. Its been quite dry here for sometime and we just got blasted last two days with significant amount of rain pfft

Thank you. Has it been raining in Orlando recently. Its been quite dry here for sometime and we just got blasted last two days with significant amount of rain pfft

We have had some rain, especially on the east side of Orlando where the searchers were last time. Not great amounts any all like with Fay, but we have had rain.

We have had some rain, especially on the east side of Orlando where the searchers were last time. Not great amounts any all like with Fay, but we have had rain.

Hasn't seemed like much to me compared to July/August... haven't been having the daily afternoon thundershowers as much.

I haven't had to mow my lawn in 2 weeks! Have to do it every week in the summer.

Thanks so much Musikman!

Hopefully they will be able to resume the search and it would be great if they could help another family while they are there, a family who would appreciate it more than they could ever express.

Hope here for both Jennifer and Caylee. :blowkiss:

We've had some rain but Tom Terry said not enough to effect lakes or rivers they are still going down.

Hasn't seemed like much to me compared to July/August... haven't been having the daily afternoon thundershowers as much.

I haven't had to mow my lawn in 2 weeks! Have to do it every week in the summer.

Muzikman...........any areas of standing water, or areas still under water?

There is no place that I have seen that is underwater or more than unusual amounts of water where I live. The only place where I've seen a lot of water still is off the 417 going North towards Sanford/Lake Mary. I have to say though, I don't get out much other than around where I live and work.

I cannot wait for TES to come down, I'm very confident she will be found. I do believe that there has been more information discovered that is pertinent to the case and dear Caylee's remains will finally be found.

Well on Nancy Grace site it says it could possibly be because of a new lead?

We must be neighbors. It dumped here.

Thanks for looking into this and getting clarification. I'm glad they are communicating with you.

Thanks for that information - nice to have some clarification. I hope the conditions will be good for further searches.

Thanks! I was just searching for this very information. I'm planning a trip to Orlando in the next couple of weeks and hoped to be able to volunteer, at least for a day. I'm trying to find out how to volunteer.

Tim and Leonard will be in orlando late this week, I think they no where caylee is. What do you guys think?

They were both on NG tonight and both in Texas, they sounded very sure that they will find caylee.

I think they have a very good idea where Caylee is. They're putting their heads together just as much as LE is, trying to solve this case.

I was surprised to hear that Leonard isn't married to the idea of Caylee in the dumpster at Amscot.

I think they have a very good idea where Caylee is. They're putting their heads together just as much as LE is, trying to solve this case.

I was surprised to hear that Leonard isn't married to the idea of Caylee in the dumpster at Amscot.

Yes i no but he said that him and rob went over the phone records again and found that she called jcpenny and was at a unidentified area for 15 mins LP wouldnt say where it was though

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back