949 users online (161 members and 788 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baezís spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the ZFG, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
    And Todd B says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?
    Last edited by JBean; 10-08-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: edited last names

BS is my thoughts.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

Who stole my BS flag?
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Yet another attempt to BS .

I wonder who they are going to drag under the bus next?

Oh Please...........................

"Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the ZFG, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken. "

The "Zanaida" person is probably some random woman who happened to walk through the picture as it was being taken. God, they're just ridiculous.
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-07-2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Last name and remark

BUll Honky Doo! Everyone will have on a hat and sunglasses, I bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    "Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken. "

The "Zanaida" person is probably some random woman who happened to walk through the picture as it was being taken. God, they're just ridiculous. Also, would be nice if they learned that names are always capitalized!
    Casey is probably very good with Photoshop!

I think there are so many little girls that resemble Caylee, it's another wild goose chase. They need to look at the dna from the trunk of the car, that is where they will find Caylee. Well not literally but that was her in that trunk! They need to look for her remains, not chase innocent little children and disrupt any more families with the silly notion that she is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    BS is my thoughts.
    If a picture does exist..... which family member PHOTOSHOP?

If the PI's are following up, there is NO need to KC to go, she needs to stay home and get her script story set for the next chapter.

I will believe it when I see it.

Well, if they have a picture to prove it, that would be the best news yet.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Feistyoldbroad View Post
    Casey is probably very good with Photoshop!
    She is pretty good with posting online . . .
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Quote Originally Posted by Gray's Mom View Post
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baezís spokesperson Todd black tells fo3 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the zanaida Gonzalez Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
    And black says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

Interesting so according to the story, a random person is at the park at the same time all three are there and he's got the incident in pics? Can't wait to see this evidence.
    The body inside the trunk is not my grandaughter's!!! Get your facts straight!" -

you mean there WAS a body in the trunk?whose?
    :Benny_monkeysmilies: ----> umm we have no idea?

ANYTHING to promote reasonable doubt in the mind of potential jurors...
    Last edited by alwaysonmymind; 10-07-2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: left a word out

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast