2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This doors to Nancy Grace Show will open at show time.

PLEASE stay on topic of the Anthony case ONLY while discussing the show.

The case is something else isn't it? So many twists and turns it is really hard to stay on topic sometimes.
But please, please, please can we keep the conversation to the NG show? We get so many complaints about all the OT chit chat that drowns out what is actually happening on her show. It is frustrating to wade through post after post of remarks that have nothing to do with the show.
Thank you in advance for staying on topic. You all really help those that cannot watch and like to get home and read what has transpired right here on this thread.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
Tuesday Oct. 7, 2008
(From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

7:21 PM ET - Casey Anthony's defense team will file yet another motion. In addition to the 8 motions already on the docket, the defense is filing a Brady motion, demanding the state turn over any positive information they have on Casey Anthony. This, as new details are emerging about why Casey Anthony now wants to help search for her little girl, 3 year old Caylee. According to the defense's PR team, fear is what has kept mom Casey from searching for Caylee. Casey Anthony still believes little Caylee is alive, being held against her will and if she goes after these people, harm may come to Caylee. Casey Anthony also wants to conduct these so-called searches in private, because the defense claims the media is following mom Casey everywhere she goes, making it impossible to search for her daughter. The defense also says they are still doing their own investigation, even recently conducting an interview at an undisclosed location in the US regarding possible sightings of 3 year old Caylee.

Thanks Patty....

I wonder what LP is going to drop on us tonight?

He seems to have a new Bombshell every night

I don't know if I can take much more of KCs BS!!!:furious:
She should be behind bars!

The infamous "other" missing person case is on the Nancy Grace docket!

Tim Miller: If she wants to help in the search, he'd be on the next plane out.

What a beautiful human being. God bless him.

<<<Casey Anthony still believes little Caylee is alive, being held against her will and if she goes after these people, harm may come to Caylee.>>>

Against her will? She's a 3 yr old little girl, she doesn't know whats going on - there is no against her will!

Well, that would be interesting to see the positive info they have on her. I wonder how much they have? Half a page.

Ahhhh so Baez is trying to get all this evidence IN the neglect charge

So KC wants to be deputised so she can conduct her own search in private?

Why should the search for Caylee be a secret?
GOOD QUESTION!

The "Mafia" has Caylee or some other mysterious all powerful secret organisation & KC is affraid to search for her because she's affraid that if she gets close then harm will come to Caylee.

I'll give KC this - She has a very active imagination

I'd love it if TM had a good idea of where to search for Caylee's body and brought KC out with him to search when they find her body. I wonder if you'd get any sort of reaction from KC then.

Unleashed lawyers: Question on motion to let Casey search now because she was afraid before.

Casey is afraid?

"Afraid of what?"

"It is a rousse, motion will be denied"

NG: You'd be out there screaming in the street, begging for help...

"Casey is a day late and a dollar short"

Tim Miller going to return---says Caylee is out there...would love to believe she is still alive, BUT......

Tim Miller - " In my heart I trully don't believe Caylee is alive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member