Cindy Anthony named a prosecution witness..

Truth Seeker

Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html

The state's witness list has been released for that prosecution. The second name of 15 listed is Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, making her the only member of the Anthony family to be named a prosecution witness in both pending criminal cases against her daughter.

A spokesman or the state attorney's office also said that hundreds of pages of more evidence could be released in the case, including a video showing Anthony allegedly passing bad checks at a Target store.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html

The state's witness list has been released for that prosecution. The second name of 15 listed is Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, making her the only member of the Anthony family to be named a prosecution witness in both pending criminal cases against her daughter.

A spokesman or the state attorney's office also said that hundreds of pages of more evidence could be released in the case, including a video showing Anthony allegedly passing bad checks at a Target store.

Goody, I can't wait to hear her perjure herself under oath.

Now that's funny. lmao That will be some show eh?

I read the WESH article but it was not very clear to me. The way I take it is CA is the only member of the family to be a witness in the fraud/theft case since it was HER credit cards that were used & b/c she stated in the 911 call she wanted her arrested for theft. I take it the rest of the A clan are all witness's in the neglect case. Do I have this right? :confused:

Two words come to mind:

hostile witness

I read the WESH article but it was not very clear to me. The way I take it is CA is the only member of the family to be a witness in the fraud/theft case since it was HER credit cards that were used & b/c she stated in the 911 call she wanted her arrested for theft. I take it the rest of the A clan are all witness's in the neglect case. Do I have this right? :confused:

Yep, you're correct!

Maybe they'll put some drops of truth serum in her water.

Could just be a ploy to keep the mother out of the courtroom so she won't garner sympathy. If she's a witness, she cannot sit in the courtroom until after she's testified.

But wait, charges haven't been filed on the use of Cindy's card, have they? Or did I miss something?

And I like the idea of truth serum in the water; maybe they should dose the whole pitcher, to cover everyone who takes the stand.

She talked with Amy about Amy's checks being stolen and Casey stealing so it makes sense that she would be called as a witness.

She talked with Amy about Amy's checks being stolen and Casey stealing so it makes sense that she would be called as a witness.

In Cindyesque style, she will probably deny the entire conversation.

In Cindyesque style, she will probably deny the entire conversation.

In true Cindy style, she'll deny knowing Amy, she'll deny they were her credit cards, heck, she'll even deny that old lady that KC stole from is her mother!!

Truth serum, to these people, would be like drinking water. They need the big guns...they need some guys from Gitmo to get the truth out of them!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back