Why would they want to put her car on a lift? And other car theories....

Friptzap

Reaction score
This has been bothering me for some time.

I was thinking about the squirrel story when it came out and was wondering about that, she mentioned her father running over them. Why is she directing us there? Now all of a sudden her lawyer wants SPECIFFICALLY to put this car on a lift?

What are they going to find a dead squirrel on the car frame? A squirrel would not be impacted on a car frame, you only have a few options, smoosh it with a tire, maybe it gets whipped up into the wheel well, RARE instance that one. or as you went over it, it hit its head and rolled on the ground under the car a few times. I have personally smacked a small critter this way at night on the highway at 55 mph maybe and it NEVER stuck to my car and that car sat a bit lower than her car even it unfortunately rolled a few times and was killed. L

I wonder if she ran over Caylee, backed over her perhaps this is the first thing that came to my mind when she mentioned the squirrels and again with wanting it put on a lift. Maybe she thinks they could find smoosh marks? But um there may be DNA ? why go there? Sigh this bugs the crap out of me more than any of the other weird requests they have come up with recently.

Based on the fact that Baez is clearly insinuating a kidnapping theory and that Casey is being coerced, could there be a GPS tracking device on the car and Baez wants the police to find it?

Unfortunately, the first thing that came to my mind also was that Casey ran over her. The image I had wasn't accidentally. I hate that I thought that!

Think like Baez and Casey....

Put the car on a lift.
Find DNA ~ IF that's what happened.
Blame it on someone else.
The nanny stole her car and ran Caylee over.

Based on the fact that Baez is clearly insinuating a kidnapping theory and that Casey is being coerced, could there be a GPS tracking device on the car and Baez wants the police to find it?

I believe I read that LE still HAS the car...sorry don't have a link off hand:crazy:

I believe I read that LE still HAS the car...sorry don't have a link off hand:crazy:

They must! If he is asking for it to put it on a lift otherwise he would just ask the GP's :)

Yes, Baez is requesting that LE put the car on a lift. He wants them to find something without telling them directly what to look for.

They want to put it on a lift to find the dead squirrels.

Just another red herring.

Yes. LE definitely still has the car. Who knows? Maybe she's insisting about the squirrels or some other animal (in the May accident) and he's going to try to prove that an animal was run over and or died.

ETA - Turbo and I were posting at the same time. But I agree, it's a red herring. They don't have much else to go with do they and CA is probably driving him nuts about the squirrels!

Yes. LE definitely still has the car. Who knows? Maybe she's insisting about the squirrels or some other animal (in the May accident) and he's going to try to prove that an animal was run over and or died.

ETA - Turbo and I were posting at the same time. But I agree, it's a red herring. They don't have much else to go with do they and CA is probably driving him nuts about the squirrels!

Yes the car is still in LE's possesion. Maybe they want DNA from the squirrel? LOL.

Which sleuther is going to do the dead squirrel experiment?

I am not sure how that would prove anything.

I can assure you if there was one - they already found it.

If you have ever seen them go over a car, you would not even consider that there could be a hair there they have not found, much less a tracking device.

I am sure LE has put that car on a lift already.
:loser::snake:

I know nothing about how police do investigations, but I would guess that they have already had it on a lift and inspected the underside. JMO

What do you want determined?

I want to know how long dead squirrels will stay stuck to the frame of a car before it falls off... and of course the obvious, squirrel guts transforming into human decomp.

ETA: We also need to know the TAT for that results to creep from the engine into the trunk.

Unfortunately, the first thing that came to my mind also was that Casey ran over her. The image I had wasn't accidentally. I hate that I thought that!

Think like Baez and Casey....

Put the car on a lift.
Find DNA ~ IF that's what happened.
Blame it on someone else.
The nanny stole her car and ran Caylee over.

This would never fly, lil - Tony picked her up at the car. She never said it was stolen. How did she get the car back?

I think they may find something under the car also. She told Amy she had to scrap the squirrel off the frame or something like that. I thought that was a weird thing to say.

Salem

This has been bothering me for some time.

I was thinking about the squirrel story when it came out and was wondering about that, she mentioned her father running over them. Why is she directing us there? Now all of a sudden her lawyer wants SPECIFFICALLY to put this car on a lift?

What are they going to find a dead squirrel on the car frame? A squirrel would not be impacted on a car frame, you only have a few options,
Snipped

If you remember, she said two dead squirrels crawled into the engine compartment and died. Dead squirrels don't crawl and live squirrels don't die twice.

This is like everything else Jose does. It is trying to taint the jury pool. Access to the car will not change the fact that forensics says a dead Caylee was in the car.

i want to know how long dead squirrels will stay stuck to the frame of a car before it falls off... And of course the obvious, squirrel guts transforming into human decomp.

Eta: We also need to know the tat for that results to creep from the engine into the trunk.

lmao...

But think about this, HE WANTS TO PUT IT ON A LIFT, he wants HIS experts looking att his, he is not asking for them to do this, he wants his people to do it.

caps are for emphasis only !

I think it's a crapshoot by the defense. They are grasping for straws.

They are desperately trying to build alibis around KC's lies. Poor defense, they have their work cut out for them. By the end of this, the defense will be exhausted, along with everyone else, because a woman killed her child and lied about it.

The defense is hoping to find some roadkill/roadkill blood stuck to the car and will create a story about the smell of the trunk relating to the roadkill, hoping they can create "reasonable doubt".

Whatever it takes. This is just the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back