Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 277

Thread: This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,395

    This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

    Continue posting here. REMINDER THIS THREAD IF ONLY FOR MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS ALIVE. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER WARNINGS GIVEN. SO I ADVISE MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS NOT ALIVE TO REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE TIMEOUTS WILL BE GIVEN.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    I have a reminder also. This thread is not to be used to discuss other posters. TO's will be given each this goes on. We have tried to make a safe place for you Caylee alive folk. So, please do not violate other TOS by discussing other posters in here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I have a reminder also. This thread is not to be used to discuss other posters. TO's will be given each this goes on. We have tried to make a safe place for you Caylee alive folk. So, please do not violate other TOS by discussing other posters in here.
    can we discuss information obtained from other threads by other posters? there is a lot of information out there that alive people think is important to caylee being alive.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
    can we discuss information obtained from other threads by other posters? there is a lot of information out there that alive people think is important to caylee being alive.
    Yes of course! You can discuss posts but not posters. there is a BIG difference.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Yes of course! You can discuss posts but not posters. there is a BIG difference.
    Ok...so an example would be something like this?

    Did you see the info on the ping post? Give the link of the post and/or describe the info.

    Or even in this thread...did you see the theory posted on such and such date regarding (whatever information was in there) and give the link to the post.

    I really try to follow the rules! I didn't say one thing about potty training although I wanted to

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    138

    "a" or "ei"?

    First, I am not one to be critical of anyone's spelling. I usually just skip over misspelled words, knowing what someone means and continue reading. My spelling isn't like it used to be, either, sometimes.

    This time, it may be a significant misspelling, though. Maybe not. I'm just thinking that as long as this has been going on, THIS would not be a name that would be spelled wrong in this case.

    I could be just be being picky, but below, I have posted an article twice. The same article, basically. The big difference to me is that one of the major players in this case is mentioned in both articles, spelled a different way in each. Could this be significant, meaning there are actually two different people? Meaning there could be more to Casey's accounting of the "babysitter" than just a made up "nanny"?? Or...is it just a simple mistake in spelling?

    To those that ask: "Why would they go in and edit and change it to the original ZFG if they had it right the first time?" I don't know the answer to that, I can only speculate that until they know something for sure, they wouldn't want to put the "new" name out yet.

    Could it be the person that JB's investigators have gone to get a picture of from the guy out of state?

    What's your thoughts?


    ORIGINAL: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1


    EDITED: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    IMHO only.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,870
    Morning, everyone

    I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

    I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

    Thank you!

    "We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Morning, everyone

    I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

    I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

    Thank you!

    I think that Tim Miller is an amazing man.
    He has such a good heart.
    I appreciate anything that anyone does to help in the search for Caylee. The more people looking for her and keeping her name in the media, the better.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

    What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Morning, everyone

    I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

    I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

    Thank you!
    I think anyone who does anything to help find Caylee is appreciated by everyone. I think it's wonderful for Tim Miller to bring his team back to look for a deceased Caylee. His commitment is unsurpassed and I can't say enough about his integrity. But I don't think they'll find her deceased. JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    138

    Speaking for myself...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Morning, everyone

    I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

    I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

    Thank you!
    Good morning, Sherbie.

    All I can do is to speak for myself. First, I have the utmost respect for Tim and TES. I think it is an absolutely wonderful organization and that Tim is one of the strongest, most humble people that I have ever seen. There should be more people in this world like him and have the pure and honest drive that he has. I am also very sad that such unfortunate circumstances led him to what he does. It is nice to see when someone takes such a "negative" and turns it into such a great "positive" that can help others in his same situation. I hear that personal experience can't be beat when telling someone, "I DO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL", because unless you have walked in their shoes, you can't KNOW how they feel. That said, I saw the interview with Tim about him coming back. What I observed was that it seemed a little sketchy, in general, and also to check into JK case, check on how the weather had cleared things up, make a plan. Staying in the picture, basically. I believe that every available avenue of search that can be used by man or machine should be used in the search for Caylee. That's how I would feel if she were mine and I feel no different that she's not. Anything to find her, anything to press someone to talk, anything used to pressure someone to bring her home. Anything, including Tim and TES, yes regardless.

    I haven't seen anyone on this thread not willing to address someone's opinion or question or give their opinion on why they believe or don't believe something, as long as it is done in a respectful way. JIMO, the sarcatistic stuff, the how can you explain this..., well just tell me why... sort of stuff is the kind of things that get things heated. No one here, or at least no one that posts, KNOWS anymore than anyone else. We are just the small minority that want to hang on to the possibility that Caylee is still alive, until someone or something PROVES that to not be the case. We are the stubborn ones that have to see it with our own eyes. For whatever reason, we have decided to not just "follow" the crowd and decide the outcome of this case before all cards are shown on both sides. I'm sure that in everyday regular life, in a number of other circumstances, we all have met people like that. That's who we are. Simple.

    Has my response helped, or do you have any more questions? If you are leaning toward not believing that Caylee is alive, ask a question pertaining to why you are leaning that way, give any references that make you lean that way...in a nice way and I think you will be surprised at the responses. I don't like to be thought of as crazy or dumb because I haven't thrown in the towel on any hope that Caylee could return home alive, at this point.

    For some of my reasons for feeling this way...see post #688 here:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=72714&page=28

    Hope to see back. And Sherbie....Have a good day!
    IMHO only.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    384

    Who took Caylee? Why don't they release a sketch?

    I appreciate people on this thread being willing to answer questions as to how you're holding onto hope. I would love to believe Caylee is alive but I cannot understand why we haven't seen a sketch?

    If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch? Even if they don't believe she is still w/the same person Casey left her w/she was at least w/her for a time and someone must have seen them.

    When releasing fliers to aid in the search it is most helpful to include as many details as possible. So, why not include a sketch of who Casey left Caylee with? I can't understand why, if they believe someone took her, they wouldn't try to help find that person? Isn't there still a huge reward out there?

    I'm also curious as to what you guys think about the forensics (as we know of them so far)? Do you think that LE is lying or stretching the truth? Or do you think that there was a body (not Caylee) and Casey knows something about a crime?

    I would love more than anything to believe she's alive but I have a hard time coming up w/a feasible theory to explain Casey's actions- even if we dismiss forensics.

    Does anyone have a good working theory that leads them to believe Caylee is alive?

    Thanks in advance- I don't mean any disrespect - would just love to be able to hold onto hope- -friends share!

    Quote Originally Posted by secreteye View Post
    respectfully snipped and bolded
    I haven't seen anyone on this thread not willing to address someone's opinion or question or give their opinion on why they believe or don't believe something, as long as it is done in a respectful way. JIMO, the sarcatistic stuff, the how can you explain this..., well just tell me why... sort of stuff is the kind of things that get things heated. No one here, or at least no one that posts, KNOWS anymore than anyone else. We are just the small minority that want to hang on to the possibility that Caylee is still alive, until someone or something PROVES that to not be the case. We are the stubborn ones that have to see it with our own eyes. For whatever reason, we have decided to not just "follow" the crowd and decide the outcome of this case before all cards are shown on both sides. I'm sure that in everyday regular life, in a number of other circumstances, we all have met people like that. That's who we are. Simple.

    Has my response helped, or do you have any more questions? If you are leaning toward not believing that Caylee is alive, ask a question pertaining to why you are leaning that way, give any references that make you lean that way...in a nice way and I think you will be surprised at the responses. I don't like to be thought of as crazy or dumb because I haven't thrown in the towel on any hope that Caylee could return home alive, at this point.

    For some of my reasons for feeling this way...see post #688 here:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=72714&page=28

    Hope to see back. And Sherbie....Have a good day!
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
    I appreciate people on this thread being willing to answer questions as to how you're holding onto hope. I would love to believe Caylee is alive but I cannot understand why we haven't seen a sketch?

    If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch? Even if they don't believe she is still w/the same person Casey left her w/she was at least w/her for a time and someone must have seen them.

    When releasing fliers to aid in the search it is most helpful to include as many details as possible. So, why not include a sketch of who Casey left Caylee with? I can't understand why, if they believe someone took her, they wouldn't try to help find that person? Isn't there still a huge reward out there?

    I'm also curious as to what you guys think about the forensics (as we know of them so far)? Do you think that LE is lying or stretching the truth? Or do you think that there was a body (not Caylee) and Casey knows something about a crime?

    I would love more than anything to believe she's alive but I have a hard time coming up w/a feasible theory to explain Casey's actions- even if we dismiss forensics.

    Does anyone have a good working theory that leads them to believe Caylee is alive?

    Thanks in advance- I don't mean any disrespect - would just love to be able to hold onto hope- -friends share!
    I do respect your honesty, and understand why you feel the way you do..Please understand that because some people have the belief that Caylee is alive, it doesn't make us bad people..Some of us have children of our own, some of us are grandparents, aunts, uncles..Some of us have children in their lives..We all have our own opinions and theories on why and how she could be alive...Some of us might not even have a theory, but think it's a possibility..and some have other personal feelings. As do you.. And I completely respect and understand that..If we all didn't have different opinions, our world would not run as it should or does. As for some of your questions (respectfully snipped, bold are my answers):


    If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch? It is my understanding that a sketch was made and never released to the public.. I don't think that the Anthony family would be able to keep a copy of that sketch.. I could be wrong, but if I'm right, well then how could the Anthony family actually release a sketch?



    I'm also curious as to what you guys think about the forensics (as we know of them so far)? Do you think that LE is lying or stretching the truth? Or do you think that there was a body (not Caylee) and Casey knows something about a crime? The forensics is what always makes me have second guesses or doubts..But I do believe that there are other explanations for some of the forensics (hair, death band, chloroform), and I also believe that, from what has been released at this point, doesn't prove that it's Caylee..I feel that if they had solid proof Caylee was deceased, Casey would be in jail for murder and awaiting her trial

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Morning, everyone

    I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

    I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

    Thank you!
    I think Tim and TES are wonderful and I'm glad they're coming back. I don't know that I believe they are going to find Caylee or any clues about what happened, but I am grateful to anyone who wants to help find Caylee. She's the important one in all of this.

    That said, I understand why Cindy doesn't want to help in that search. It would be admitting Caylee is no longer with us.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Morning, everyone

    I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

    I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

    Thank you!
    I think Tim is an angel masquerading as a human here on earth! I'm glad he's coming back. If Caylee is deceased there is no one better to find her and put her at rest.

    I saw on NG a few weeks ago when she asked him if he'd spoken to CA and how that conversation had gone. Tim said they had a very nice convo so my hopes is that CA is being civil to him now.

    I can understand how hard it would be for CA to support searches for Caylee's body if she really believes she is alive or if she is holding onto that hope for dear life. I think CA feels like no one is "on their side" because KC has been exposed to be a liar of epic proportions. I can also see why people would turn against the As because of these lies and the apparent dysfunctional relationship CA has with KC.

    Anyway, didn't mean to write a book
    "Do unto others..."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,870
    Thanks, EvansMom. I believe that would be my position, too, even if I felt my loved one weren't deceased. Anything that could bring and keep further attention on the fact that she still wasn't home where she belonged would be welcome. If nothing else, some other sort of clues might be found in areas that Casey's cell phone pings indicate she visited.

    That's why I was so dismayed that Cindy was so uncooperative and dismissive of Tim's efforts the first time he searched. Hopefully, she can see it a different way this time. Even if she doesn't believe he can find Caylee herself, he may be able to find something that ultimately helps locate her elsewhere.

    Thank you again, and thanks Jeanne and Secret, too!

    "We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,870
    Secreteye, I unfortunately do not feel Caylee is alive, but it's not because I've decided to "follow the crowd" or have made my mind up about what happened to cause Caylee's death. I thought those were the sort of comments that you guys didn't like others making about your beliefs...implying that they couldn't be valid or logic-based.

    I know you didn't mean the above to come across that way, but it kinda did. I've never made up my mind on any case I've followed based on what anyone else thought. I've been in the minority a few times myself and am not a sheeple, nor do I mind at all conceding points if I'm mistaken.

    I'm a little afraid to discuss this, but since you specifically asked...the reasons I feel Caylee sadly isn't alive are many, not the least of which are the dog decomp hits, the many statements from humans who recognized the stench (including every member of the A family, even tho the GPs backtracked on that and other issues), the decomp air testing, the statement of LE that they believe her to be deceased, the many lies of Casey where Caylee's welfare is concerned...plus more.

    Now, I don't mind at all answering any questions whatsoever to explain why I believe as I do. But I very much like posting at WS and don't want to be seen as debating the Caylee-is-alive issue, since that's obviously a big no-no on this thread.

    I do have some sincere questions that I would like to ask that don't go towards any poster's particular belief that Caylee might be alive, but that do concern related topics or simply might have a different explanation based on someone's different perspective. Here's one, for example:

    Do any of you feel that it contradicts Cindy's purported belief that Caylee is alive when she states "mistruths" that could hamper an investigation? To my way of thinking, being anything other than 100% honest or in any way trying to mislead the public or LE does nothing but hamper the investigation to find little Caylee. This has bothered me from early on, and I can't wrap my mind around why she'd do that if she truly believes Caylee is still with us. It has led me to feel that many of you here have more faith that Caylee really is alive than Cindy does.

    Be back a little later. I've decided since I have to have a little medical procedure this afternoon, I deserve ice cream for breakfast!

    "We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray



  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Secreteye, I unfortunately do not feel Caylee is alive, but it's not because I've decided to "follow the crowd" or have made my mind up about what happened to cause Caylee's death. I thought those were the sort of comments that you guys didn't like others making about your beliefs...implying that they couldn't be valid or logic-based.

    I know you didn't mean the above to come across that way, but it kinda did. I've never made up my mind on any case I've followed based on what anyone else thought. I've been in the minority a few times myself and am not a sheeple, nor do I mind at all conceding points if I'm mistaken.

    Sorry, I did leave that statement wide open for interpretation. I was basically just simpliflying that the majority(for whatever reason) think Caylee is gone and that the minority(for whatever reason) still believe there is a great possibility that she could still be alive. Not being critical of anyone, just an observation. Also, I never meant to imply that anyone was thinking any way just because someone else thought one way or the other. I truly believe that every single person that has an opinion on this believes that their beliefs are valid and logic-based. But I also believe that because of all of our own life experiences that "valid" and "logic-based" can mean a variety of things to different people. We all process the given information in different ways. That is why it is all so often okay to disagree. IMO One of my favorite sayings...What a boring life this would be if we were all the same...[/I]


    I'm a little afraid to discuss this, but since you specifically asked...the reasons I feel Caylee sadly isn't alive are many, not the least of which are the dog decomp hits, the many statements from humans who recognized the stench (including every member of the A family, even tho the GPs backtracked on that and other issues), the decomp air testing, the statement of LE that they believe her to be deceased, the many lies of Casey where Caylee's welfare is concerned...plus more.

    My response to this is that all of the above has been talked about, reported differently, speculated upon, etc. No one, and I mean not one person of any authority at all has laid all the cards on the table and said, "OK, this is what I have...real proof, real evidence, real this is how it is, no ifs ands or buts about it" So, my logic tells me that what they have is not valid. If they do come out and say those things and show me the fool proof evidence, then of course, I would have no choice but to accept it as fact and go from there. Maybe I am just too hard-headed, but someone is going to have to give me more that is concrete for me to change my mind.

    Now, I don't mind at all answering any questions whatsoever to explain why I believe as I do. But I very much like posting at WS and don't want to be seen as debating the Caylee-is-alive issue, since that's obviously a big no-no on this thread.

    I do have some sincere questions that I would like to ask that don't go towards any poster's particular belief that Caylee might be alive, but that do concern related topics or simply might have a different explanation based on someone's different perspective. Here's one, for example:

    Do any of you feel that it contradicts Cindy's purported belief that Caylee is alive when she states "mistruths" that could hamper an investigation? To my way of thinking, being anything other than 100% honest or in any way trying to mislead the public or LE does nothing but hamper the investigation to find little Caylee. This has bothered me from early on, and I can't wrap my mind around why she'd do that if she truly believes Caylee is still with us. It has led me to feel that many of you here have more faith that Caylee really is alive than Cindy does.

    Again, JMO. About all of the lying (which is obvious, I understand) in this case. In most cases, common sense tells you that YES 100% truth is the ONLY way to handle giving information to LE, the public or anyone else. This is the reason that I believe that there is some reason that we do not know of yet that has led me to believe that the person/persons that have lied must have a very good reason for doing so. I also don't believe that we will ever have this "WHY THE LIES" question answered until 1) the trial 2) Caylee is found alive or 3) Caylee's remains are found.

    Be back a little later. I've decided since I have to have a little medical procedure this afternoon, I deserve ice cream for breakfast!


    I hope things went well with your procedure and now you've made me hungry! LOL
    IMHO only.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    I am on the fence. There are time I believe Caylee is deceased and other times where I believe she might not be. So I hope you all don't mind me posting here. The thing is, I think you all are a lot more open minded than some of the other posters. So I would like to discuss what I think are some of the central mysteries of this case with you. I know for a fact that what is in the press and what is put out by police is not always 100% accurate. Within the enigma that is this case, there is the real story:

    1. What was Casey doing all the times she claimed she went to work over the past 2 years? Why has no one stepped forward to say they know where she was during that time?

    Personally, I suspect no one has come forward because either:
    A. Casey was engaged in some illicit activity and the people who were with her don't want to come forward and get arrested.
    B. Casey was doubling back home and spending all day, everyday at her parents house with Caylee. The only thing about this theory that doesn't make sense is apparently the neghbors never noticed this.

    2. Baez keeps putting it out that that Casey is being coerced and was afraid to look for Caylee. By whome? Does this have something to do with her "job?"

    3. Baez is asking that her car be put on a rack and inspected underneath. For what?

    One thought I had was perhaps, if Casey is being coerced, there is a GPS tracking device somewhere in the car. This could be concealed within a door panel or hidden underneath. What other reasons could there be? Does this have to do with the mysterious scratches on the trunk of the car?

    Anyway, can we all think about these mysteries and what the possible answers might be? Thanks, in advance for your consideration of these mysteries.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rose View Post
    I am on the fence. There are time I believe Caylee is deceased and other times where I believe she might not be. So I hope you all don't mind me posting here. The thing is, I think you all are a lot more open minded than some of the other posters. So I would like to discuss what I think are some of the central mysteries of this case with you. I know for a fact that what is in the press and what is put out by police is not always 100% accurate. Within the enigma that is this case, there is the real story:

    1. What was Casey doing all the times she claimed she went to work over the past 2 years? Why has no one stepped forward to say they know where she was during that time?

    Personally, I suspect no one has come forward because either:
    A. Casey was engaged in some illicit activity and the people who were with her don't want to come forward and get arrested.
    B. Casey was doubling back home and spending all day, everyday at her parents house with Caylee. The only thing about this theory that doesn't make sense is apparently the neghbors never noticed this.

    2. Baez keeps putting it out that that Casey is being coerced and was afraid to look for Caylee. By whome? Does this have something to do with her "job?"

    3. Baez is asking that her car be put on a rack and inspected underneath. For what?

    One thought I had was perhaps, if Casey is being coerced, there is a GPS tracking device somewhere in the car. This could be concealed within a door panel or hidden underneath. What other reasons could there be? Does this have to do with the mysterious scratches on the trunk of the car?

    Anyway, can we all think about these mysteries and what the possible answers might be? Thanks, in advance for your consideration of these mysteries.
    Hi Princess Rose - great questions. Here's my take:

    1) I think KC was spending a fair amount of time at home and wandering about. She had come up with the perfect "job." As an event planner she could basically work whenever, or mostly at night when she was really out partying. If anyone saw her home, she could say she came home to change, was working later that night, etc.

    She could have been involved in something illegal but I'm not totally convinced. I think she had the perfect cover with her job but of course it is a possibility. You would think though, if she was doing something illegal she sure wasn't very good as she was always having to steal and borrow from people.

    2) well if she was into something illegal this would make sense too. Not really sure on that one.

    3) Hmm interesting about the GPS. I'm a little slow today. Could you elaborate a bit more how this might help KC? TIA

    There are sure alot of mysteries with this case.
    "Do unto others..."

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
    I can take it from the news today a lot of people are just jumping for joy.

    http://www.local6.com/news/17662297/detail.html

    The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.
    Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.
    In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

    Well here we go again. The sheriff and investigators are going to give what evidence they have to the GJ. Does anyone beside me think that if they had enough they would have already charged Casey. Still they are going on their heart and gut with what they think. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon when it was first reported they had found a hair and a lot of people tryed, convicted and sentenced Casey. Here you have from the news that results showed the hair likely belonged to Caylee. It either belongs to Caylee or not. So much fluff put out on the tv and newspapers just to get you to watch or buy. IMOO if the sheriff had enough evidence to charge Cassey with M1, M2 or manslaughter they would have already done that. Even without a body. But a lot of people feel they are doing this just to make sure Casey spends the rest of her life in prison. If they had it they would have already charged her. I do hope that the PI's working do find the man who took the pic and maybe find Caylee. Until I am shown proof that she is dead I continue to believe she is alive. Remember do not always believe what you hear or read. Not all that is written is true.
    I'm not sure what the Florida statutes are, but I think they only have to take a case to the GJ if they want to charge a capital offense, namely Murder 1, premeditated. (Of course the DA may just have a policy of taking cases before the GJ first, no laws against that) However, I find it hard to believe that they think they can win a DP case without a body. SO~either they have the body or know where it is, or they lack evidence to charge her on their own so they are taking it to the GJ because, as everyone knows, GJ's will indict a ham sandwich at the behest of the prosecutor.

    A GJ is much better for the prosecution than a Preliminary Hearing, where they have to put up or shut up with the evidence they have. With a GJ, oftentimes all that is needed is hearsay testimony from LE.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    8,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranade View Post
    I'm not sure what the Florida statutes are, but I think they only have to take a case to the GJ if they want to charge a capital offense, namely Murder 1, premeditated. (Of course the DA may just have a policy of taking cases before the GJ first, no laws against that) However, I find it hard to believe that they think they can win a DP case without a body. SO~either they have the body or know where it is, or they lack evidence to charge her on their own so they are taking it to the GJ because, as everyone knows, GJ's will indict a ham sandwich at the behest of the prosecutor.

    A GJ is much better for the prosecution than a Preliminary Hearing, where they have to put up or shut up with the evidence they have. With a GJ, oftentimes all that is needed is hearsay testimony from LE.
    Thank you for this explanation, I was trying to understand about the GJ, but the only explanations I found were over my head!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    502
    This is the only place on this board where we are safe to discuss our belief that Caylee is alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    Continue posting here. REMINDER THIS THREAD IF ONLY FOR MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS ALIVE. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER WARNINGS GIVEN. SO I ADVISE MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS NOT ALIVE TO REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE TIMEOUTS WILL BE GIVEN.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    43
    Hi everyone. I am part of you guys who thinks that Caylee is still alive. I really really do. I know that this is a strange case but I really think that someone somewhere is taking care of her.

    I love reading this thread.
    I don't ever have much to say but hello!

    God bless you all!
    Justice for the innocent

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua_mom View Post
    Hi Princess Rose - great questions. Here's my take:

    1) I think KC was spending a fair amount of time at home and wandering about. She had come up with the perfect "job." As an event planner she could basically work whenever, or mostly at night when she was really out partying. If anyone saw her home, she could say she came home to change, was working later that night, etc.

    She could have been involved in something illegal but I'm not totally convinced. I think she had the perfect cover with her job but of course it is a possibility. You would think though, if she was doing something illegal she sure wasn't very good as she was always having to steal and borrow from people.

    2) well if she was into something illegal this would make sense too. Not really sure on that one.

    3) Hmm interesting about the GPS. I'm a little slow today. Could you elaborate a bit more how this might help KC? TIA

    There are sure alot of mysteries with this case.
    Mysteries along with plenty of red herrings!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannebreault View Post
    Mysteries along with plenty of red herrings!
    So true! My head hasn't stopped spinning since all the information started coming out. At this point I don't know if I'm coming or going!
    "Do unto others..."

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 528
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:34 PM
  2. This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3
    By christine2448 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2
    By christine2448 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 801
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:46 PM
  5. This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive
    By mystified in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 03:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •