Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 277

Thread: This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by celebraion View Post
    Hi there. I'm new to this particular thread. I keep waffling back and forth on whether I believe Caylee is alive. One reason is because I don't know a lot about the science surrounding decomposition (re: the alleged evidence they found in Casey's car). If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it. Is it possible that the body fluids that they say were found in the car could be body fluids such as (sorry about being graphic) vomit or urine, or blood? Would those decompose on their own? I'm just curious why the presence of body fluids would automatically lead them to assume that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car? Thank you in advance for any light you can shed on this subject. I pray every night for Caylee to be returned home safely.
    Not to be rude but have you at anytime during this trying time seen any evidence presented in a court of law that you yourself were allowed to see or hear that there was decomposition in the car or what about the hair or the dirt? Just asking a ? here. Yes I do understand about the GJ, but give me a break. There is not one thing that has come in front of a court of law to say that Casey killed Caylee. There is only fluff as far as I am concerned. I am not trying to flame or push you from this thread. I just want people to understand that there has been nothing put forth in a court of law that the public is allowed to see and hear as of yet that Casey killed Caylee. Please understand that a lot of poster's come here and want nothing more that to start a fight. I think that you just want an answer to your question. Again I do believe that Caylee is alive and will be brought home alive
    Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Is there an easy way to get to the social group without going to the post with the link?

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
    I am so upset that this thread is being closed down.. I'm not sure that I quite understand.. What has changed since yesterday besides an indictment? An indictment is not a conviction..Is there anything we could do to change your minds?? Pretty please???
    Me too Vickie. I agree with you. I don't understand it myself. I hope that this is reconsidered for those who believe that Casey is innocent. In reality, she IS innocent until proven guilty.

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
    Is there an easy way to get to the social group without going to the post with the link?
    Go to your profile and on your right hand side you will see the group name, just click on it, and you will be there!

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I lived in Orlando from 1995 - 2008
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
    Not to be rude but have you at anytime during this trying time seen any evidence presented in a court of law that you yourself were allowed to see or hear that there was decomposition in the car or what about the hair or the dirt? Just asking a ? here. Yes I do understand about the GJ, but give me a break. There is not one thing that has come in front of a court of law to say that Casey killed Caylee. There is only fluff as far as I am concerned. I am not trying to flame or push you from this thread. I just want people to understand that there has been nothing put forth in a court of law that the public is allowed to see and hear as of yet that Casey killed Caylee. Please understand that a lot of poster's come here and want nothing more that to start a fight. I think that you just want an answer to your question. Again I do believe that Caylee is alive and will be brought home alive
    Wow. You're right. I did come here for some support for my belief that Caylee is alive. It is unfortunate that you had to be so rude to me, as I have otherwise had a completely positive experience so far on this forum.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by karenc333 View Post
    Me too Vickie. I agree with you. I don't understand it myself. I hope that this is reconsidered for those who believe that Casey is innocent. In reality, she IS innocent until proven guilty.
    Your right..Maybe if new evidence was released, then yeah, I could see the thread being closed..that's why I'm so sad, because they haven't released anything new, and yesterday was just something that we all new was coming. I love this site, I love this thread, I love the people who post here! I'm so sad!

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by celebraion View Post
    Hi there. I'm new to this particular thread. I keep waffling back and forth on whether I believe Caylee is alive. One reason is because I don't know a lot about the science surrounding decomposition (re: the alleged evidence they found in Casey's car). If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it. Is it possible that the body fluids that they say were found in the car could be body fluids such as (sorry about being graphic) vomit or urine, or blood? Would those decompose on their own? I'm just curious why the presence of body fluids would automatically lead them to assume that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car? Thank you in advance for any light you can shed on this subject. I pray every night for Caylee to be returned home safely.
    Those are really good questions. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to them. I would think the answer would be yes though. I don't believe those things have been found in the car though.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by celebraion View Post
    Wow. You're right. I did come here for some support for my belief that Caylee is alive. It is unfortunate that you had to be so rude to me, as I have otherwise had a completely positive experience so far on this forum.
    Hi and welcome. I just want to say that everyone is super sensitive right now and I think some things are read and taken the wrong way. I know I have been guilty of that too.

    I understand your questions. Those are the same questions I have as well. I want to do a little research to see what exactly can cause the decomp smell. I can tell you that my mom who has been a nurse for 33 years swears that raw rotten meat can smell like a dead body and she has smelled dead bodies before...many (icck dont like to think of that).

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL area
    Posts
    2,433
    While I would miss dropping by here to see what you all were thinking and saying about each new development, perhaps taking this thread to a private room might be better. There would be more control over who comes in, correct? You can still post on other threads, but have a 'safe haven' also, safer than this thread can be at times, anyway.

    Either way, don't give up on your hopes - although I am sure you won't. Stay stong and just think of all the fun you will have if you right - maybe you should practice saying I told you so in different languages

    Wishing you all the very best, if I don't get a chance to stop by again before this thread is closed.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by celebraion View Post
    Wow. You're right. I did come here for some support for my belief that Caylee is alive. It is unfortunate that you had to be so rude to me, as I have otherwise had a completely positive experience so far on this forum.
    As I said I am not trying to be rude. I do believe that if you reread my post you will see that. I do believe that Caylee is alive and there are a lot of things in the news that I do not believe to be true only to push Casey in the conner or try and get her to say things she can not say. Please do not be offend by what I have posted. I have really meant no disrespect to you. I just am on edge I guess as with the others that do believe that Caylee is alive. So please accept my apology if you thought I was being rude or disrespecting of your post.
    Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    let me try this again. It is very unusual for WS to have a thread with only one opinion allowed. There are a couple here, but it is unusual.
    This thread was created as a courtesy, for a time,to accomodate posters that were attacked for their POV.It was difficult to maintain and has been locked many many times.
    You are still free to post your feelings about Calee being alive. But now it will have to be done the same way it is done with everyone elses opinions which is open to challenge and question.
    NO opinions are being shut down or censored. You are free to either discuss freely with others or go to a special social group created for those that want to discuss without fear of debate.
    Personal attacks are still a violation of TOS, so you should not be attacked anywhere else on this board. If you are attacked personally please report and it will be handled.

    The only difference is your theory, like everyone elses on this board, may be scrutinized. As long as your post is challenged and not you personally it is acceptable.

    As an aside,you are all very welcome for the extra time and energy that went into moderating this thread and keeping it safe. We were happy to do it and I am sure the extra effort was appreciated by all.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,677
    Please forgive me for not stopping by sooner and letting you all know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I admire your faith, your hope, and your deep commitment to find Caylee. She is so loved by everyone here on WS. G-d bless you all.

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by karenc333 View Post
    I believe that when I started talking about my opinion and it turned into a debate about why I thought Caylee was alive....the posters involved were told to move our discussion here. So I guess my question is....if we talked freely in the other threads...our we going to be allowed to freely post our opinions? Just seeking clarification. Thanks in advance. And ps...you never did answer my question as to if thread was going to be closed. Thanks.
    Of course you can freely post your opinion.
    As I have said the thread will be closed.

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    let me try this again. It is very unusual for WS to have a thread with only one opinion allowed. There are a couple here, but it is unusual.
    This thread was created as a courtesy, for a time,to accomodate posters that were attacked for their POV.It was difficult to maintain and has been locked many many times.
    You are still free to post your feelings about Calee being alive. But now it will have to be done the same way it is done with everyone elses opinions which is open to challenge and question.
    NO opinions are being shut down or censored. You are free to either discuss freely with others or go to a special social group created for those that want to discuss without fear of debate.
    Personal attacks are still a violation of TOS, so you should not be attacked anywhere else on this board. If you are attacked personally please report and it will be handled.

    The only difference is your theory, like everyone elses on this board, may be scrutinized. As long as your post is challenged and not you personally it is acceptable.

    As an aside,you are all very welcome for the extra time and energy that went into moderating this thread and keeping it safe. We were happy to do it and I am sure the extra effort was appreciated by all.
    Well I certainly appreciate it JBean. I would never have come out of lurking status if it weren't for this thread! Thanks! I am still very afraid to post on other threads but...I'll get over it

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    let me try this again. It is very unusual for WS to have a thread with only one opinion allowed. There are a couple here, but it is unusual.
    This thread was created as a courtesy, for a time,to accomodate posters that were attacked for their POV.It was difficult to maintain and has been locked many many times.
    You are still free to post your feelings about Calee being alive. But now it will have to be done the same way it is done with everyone elses opinions which is open to challenge and question.
    NO opinions are being shut down or censored. You are free to either discuss freely with others or go to a special social group created for those that want to discuss without fear of debate.
    Personal attacks are still a violation of TOS, so you should not be attacked anywhere else on this board. If you are attacked personally please report and it will be handled.

    The only difference is your theory, like everyone elses on this board, may be scrutinized. As long as your post is challenged and not you personally it is acceptable.

    As an aside,you are all very welcome for the extra time and energy that went into moderating this thread and keeping it safe. We were happy to do it and I am sure the extra effort was appreciated by all.
    I remember when this thread was first started. It was at a very dark time in the case and there were some who truly believed. The only reason I went out of my way to join this board was because of this thread. I had to jump through hoops to even get signed up here, but I did it because it was important to me to be a part of this thread and also to let others posting in this thread know they weren't alone.

    Of course, your work as a moderator was appreciated, but that is also something that goes along with the title of moderator. I know that moderating a board of this size kicks your @ss. (Believe me, I understand. I've done it myself.) I'm not trying to be a witch, but that comment up there really sounds condescending to those of us who do believe and have been appreciative of this thread. It honestly makes me never wish to return to this forum.

    To all those who believe Caylee is still out there, we will keep on believing. As far as I'm concerned nothing changed from yesterday to today that should have led to this change in this thread, but I now think it is almost as though we were being "allowed" to exist here, so I will go away.

    to the believers. Let us all keep praying for Caylee.

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
    Well I certainly appreciate it JBean. I would never have come out of lurking status if it weren't for this thread! Thanks! I am still very afraid to post on other threads but...I'll get over it
    Thanks Calimama. I appreciate your kind words. I wasn't referring to myself as much as to the thought process of admin to create a special place and watch over it. In a board like this that is a nice gesture.

    What I don't understand is why posting on a special thread in a private area is not as good as posting on a special thread in a public area?

    If you guys want to get back to topic the thread will remain open.

    ETA: Please come out and post on the board. if anyone attacks you just report it.

    ETA: i should clarify..you can have a Caylee alive thread , but it will be open for questions and comments by all.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,950
    I am glad you came out of lurking status, and I promise you 99% of poster on the other threads wont bite. I think regardless of what one believes happened or didnt happen to Caylee our hearts all hurt for this little girl. Hopefully you and all others that post on this thread will join the other threads and give your theories, view points, and thoughts you might just be surprised how things go.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
    Well I certainly appreciate it JBean. I would never have come out of lurking status if it weren't for this thread! Thanks! I am still very afraid to post on other threads but...I'll get over it

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    I've been thinking a lot about this case. Despite the evidence of decomposition, which I could explain in another way, I am wondering:

    The majority of kidnappings are by a parent.
    We DON'T know who Caylee's father is.
    Could it be that Caylee's father has taken her?
    Could he be the person who is coercing Casey?
    Could Caylee still be alive?
    Could the body in the trunk not be Caylee?

    Can we discuss this theory?

    I remember reading that Casey was very upset at the "Anything But Clothes" party. She claimed she had a miscarriage with a man that was there. I think about the fact that Caylee's father has NEVER been identified for certain. I think about the fact that Cindy tried to legally establish a chain of custody for Caylee in case Casey should die that did not include Caylee's father.

    What if the father came back in the picture? What if he is a BAD guy? What if he IS coercing Casey?

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by looking4clues View Post
    I remember when this thread was first started. It was at a very dark time in the case and there were some who truly believed. The only reason I went out of my way to join this board was because of this thread. I had to jump through hoops to even get signed up here, but I did it because it was important to me to be a part of this thread and also to let others posting in this thread know they weren't alone.

    Of course, your work as a moderator was appreciated, but that is also something that goes along with the title of moderator. I know that moderating a board of this size kicks your @ss. (Believe me, I understand. I've done it myself.) I'm not trying to be a witch, but that comment up there really sounds condescending to those of us who do believe and have been appreciative of this thread. It honestly makes me never wish to return to this forum.

    To all those who believe Caylee is still out there, we will keep on believing. As far as I'm concerned nothing changed from yesterday to today that should have led to this change in this thread, but I now think it is almost as though we were being "allowed" to exist here, so I will go away.

    to the believers. Let us all keep praying for Caylee.
    I am not sure how that translates to being condescending to posters that think Caylee is alive. i think if you ask the regular posters on this thread I have been their advocate for some time now.

    I have created a special place for them to post and all are free to post anywhere on the forum.

    If you leave you will be missed, so I hope you stay and post with us.

    So can we get back on topic or are we over to the social group now?

  20. #270

    Faith

    Hi Everyone,

    I haven't posted in a while as I like many of you have tried to process all of this information after being so emotionally invested in this case. I saw George's interview today and my heart broke for this man.

    Today, I went to a shrine of a saint that has been said to produce miracles. I do not wish to offend anyone with posting about my prayers or disregard any other's beliefs, I guess I just had to share. I prayed for this family, for a resolution - whatever it may be. In my heart I feel that sweet Caylee is still with us. If I am wrong so be it. If that is just hope then so be it. I prayed for all of them, Casey also. We are merely looking through a window in a media presentation perspective in the mansion that is this case. Whether Casey is guilty and we haven't seen all of the evidence or as they say truth is stranger than fiction and all of this will pan out in the strangest of ways. I will hold onto my faith and my hope that by some miracle Caylee will be found alive. If you feel the same as I do, please hold onto your faith. A little faith has never hurt anyone.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SE FL via NY
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedSpy View Post
    It's odd that you speak of us as being illogical, and then in your last line, you refer to this indictment as "the conclusion". Surprised as you may be to learn this, today was not the conclusion of this case.

    In fact for me, nothing today changed my beliefs whatsoever. There was no more evidence shown to us today than there was a week ago, and in fact, there were intimations that some of their supposed "evidence" isn't credible enough to stand solid.

    I don't think this indictment came as a surprise to anyone on this board no matter what you believe, except that now, more than ever, people should be reaching out in prayer for George & Cindy, and afterward, each person should then thank their own God that it isn't them going through this nightmare.



    No one, and I do mean no one, is exempt from this horror befalling their own family.
    I beg to differ. Most of us don't have sociopathic progeny and for that I thank my God.
    Last edited by JBean; 10-15-2008 at 10:35 PM. Reason: fix broken quote

  22. #272
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,531
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
    Well I certainly appreciate it JBean. I would never have come out of lurking status if it weren't for this thread! Thanks! I am still very afraid to post on other threads but...I'll get over it
    Please don't be afraid CaliMama.. I know that it can be scary when you are in the minority, but please keep it mind that posters (and yes I am one) that don't feel that Caylee is alive get into heated debates on even the smallest of issues sometimes. Just take a look around some of the other threads (if you haven't already) and you will see. Don't EVER be afraid to stand up for what you believe, that is what makes this board what it is IMO. Please join us and like JBean said, if someone "attacks" you..hit the alert button. There is some out there that may try, but don't take it personally, as hard as that is sometimes. Anyway, it just made me sad to hear you say that you were afraid to post, even if we don't agree, we won't let you be alone, I promise!

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,909
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
    Well I certainly appreciate it JBean. I would never have come out of lurking status if it weren't for this thread! Thanks! I am still very afraid to post on other threads but...I'll get over it
    Hey, you commented on the white hair with dark eyebrows, which I agree with you

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by bayterrace11360 View Post
    I beg to differ. Most of us don't have sociopathic progeny and for that I thank my God.
    I'm sure most parents of sociopathic progeny think/thought the same thing.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

    What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    635
    Hey, you guys can still post things you have heard, even if they are in reference to an alive Caylee on the rumor thread, if you want people to see them. That is really not much of a debate thread, so you should feel comfortable posting information that you would like to put out there without being challenged..after all it is the rumor thread!

    PS Alot of posters were confused and upset when the general discussion threads went away, but we have adjusted!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 528
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:34 PM
  2. This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3
    By christine2448 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2
    By christine2448 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 801
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:46 PM
  5. This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive
    By mystified in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 03:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •