Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Wait, wait. I'm confused. Is the alleged found dress that is allegedly Caylee's a match for an alleged picture of her wearing it?

Quote Originally Posted by pb6656 View Post
    Wait, wait. I'm confused. Is the alleged found dress that is allegedly Caylee's a match for an alleged picture of her wearing it?
    not to sure..it's what I've been reading on the web...I don't think it's her dress.

Oh OK. Where did yo hear about this dress?

On NG tonight, go to the NG thread (sorry I don't know how to post links)
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffertots View Post
    recently I have been thinking about the reward posted for her safe return. $250,000 is a lot of money to donate for the return of a child who is not related to you and almost impossible to turn down if you are the one who is holding the child. Has anyone seen this kind of reward in other cases. The most I've ever seen is like $50,000 max, and that was coming from the family. If this kind of reward is not unusual and happens all the time, please someone correct me on this.
    Why have none of the Anthony's offered up any money towards the reward? I just keep thinking if it were my granddaughter I would put up everything I owned to bring her home.
    The other thing that really bothers me is why has no one come forward with information I mean $250,000 is a lot of money and I am sure more than anyone involved would have. There is no way Casey is the only one that kows where she is... is there?

Quote Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
    Apparently a size 6 dress was found by TES.. People are running with it, saying it must be Caylees...Now , correct me if I'm wrong, but my daughter will be two this January.. She is 20 months old now.. She is tall, and wears 24 months to 2T (2T pants are huge on her!)... Has anyone ever heard of a two and a half/three year old in a size six??? Oh, how I'm hoping you all say no!!
    One of my nieces turned 3 at the end of June and I can tell you for a fact that she'd be swimming in a size 6 dress.

If NG's lack of knowledge in children's clothes sizes is any indication, she'd best step aside and hand the kids over to hubby to dress!

on Nancy Grace

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedSpy View Post
    One of my nieces turned 3 at the end of June and I can tell you for a fact that she'd be swimming in a size 6 dress.

If NG's lack of knowledge in children's clothes sizes is any indication, she'd best step aside and hand the kids over to hubby to dress!
    LOL..She was soooo adament about it! Did you see it?!?

I am watching the repeat of NG now. She really thinks a three year old usually wears a size six?! Wow....

I really doubt it's Caylee's dress. My daughter is two and she wears a 2T-3T and she is off the charts in height and in 80% for weight.

I just think its another misdirection from the media.

xoxo's to Caylee.
    Justice for the innocent

I know this may be a little random since we are talking about NG right now. But seeing how I haven't really been posting, just reading, going to give me two cents.

About the hair in the trunk. I'm really confused how they can tell it was from a dead person. From my understanding and in school I was taught that all hair is dead. So if someone were to pick a hair off my head, they would probably think that I was dead.. doesn't make any sense to conclude that one is dead based off this unless I'm totally missing something here.

copied from yahoo answers

Yes, hair is dead. To be specific, hair consists 90% of a biological polymer, α-keratin, and about 10% water, which modifies its mechanical properties. This α-helically coiled protein is further wound into supermolecular coiled-coil microfibrils, many of which are held together with a protein glue to form long macrofibrils, which are packed inside dead hair cells about 100 Ám long by 3 Ám across. Several of these associate to form one strand of hair, which is covered with tiny surface scales.

By the time your hair emerges from under the skin it is dead. You will see many shampoos and conditioners that contain vitamins and minerals; these vitamins and minerals do absolutely nothing for the hair or scalp. Since hair is dead, it can't be helped by any additional vitamins and minerals. And these substances are not absorbed through the skin; they have to be ingested to be of any use to your body.

Also, they haven't said for fact that the "body" in the trunk was Caylee's correct? People are just assuming.... have they even confirmed that there was a body in the trunk? By they I mean forensics.

I don't know I guess I could be horribly wrong but I do have feelings about people when they are 'gone' and I really think that Caylee is still amongst the living.
    Justice for the innocent

I am watching the repeat of NG now. She really thinks a three year old usually wears a size six?! Wow....
    She is a sensationalist - does it for the ratings. Would like to see her daughter in a size 6 dress when she is 2-1/2 years old. Idiot she is, NG.

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    She is a sensationalist - does it for the ratings. Would like to see her daughter in a size 6 dress when she is 2-1/2 years old. Idiot she is, NG.
    T.Miller said that it was a Disney dress and posters were just saying that Disney clothing from Disney Store vs. Target/Pennys ran so much smaller that several had 3 yr. olds that wore a 6 in "Disney" clothes. Or for all we know it could have been planted there. I don't think anyone knows if it was just found or found on a previous search, T. Miller just said that is was in good condition and was being tested. I suppose we will know more soon, I sure hope so anyway.

I've read many posts from parents claiming that Disney clothes run very small and a size 6 Disney dress for an almost 3 year old is not unreasonable.

This person claims to be the source of the 'leak' to NG.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...e-anthony.html

Only thing is, Caylee looks to be under two in the picture of her in the 'identical dress'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    T.Miller said that it was a Disney dress and posters were just saying that Disney clothing from Disney Store vs. Target/Pennys ran so much smaller that several had 3 yr. olds that wore a 6 in "Disney" clothes. Or for all we know it could have been planted there. I don't think anyone knows if it was just found or found on a previous search, T. Miller just said that is was in good condition and was being tested. I suppose we will know more soon, I sure hope so anyway.
    I can see a three year old wearing a 4 - 6T if something runs small, but a straight size 6 is different than a piece of clothing in a toddler size that is meant for a three year old. My nine year old wears a size 6 (he is 49 inches tall btw - very petite like his mama) in some things...not a size 4 - 6T but a straight size six. I have also bought clothing from the Disney store and it only runs that small...to go up from a toddler size to a big girl/big boy size.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast