This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here. REMINDER THIS THREAD IF ONLY FOR MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS ALIVE. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER WARNINGS GIVEN. SO I ADVISE MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS NOT ALIVE TO REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE TIMEOUTS WILL BE GIVEN.

I have a reminder also. This thread is not to be used to discuss other posters. TO's will be given each this goes on. We have tried to make a safe place for you Caylee alive folk. So, please do not violate other TOS by discussing other posters in here.

I have a reminder also. This thread is not to be used to discuss other posters. TO's will be given each this goes on. We have tried to make a safe place for you Caylee alive folk. So, please do not violate other TOS by discussing other posters in here.

can we discuss information obtained from other threads by other posters? there is a lot of information out there that alive people think is important to caylee being alive.

can we discuss information obtained from other threads by other posters? there is a lot of information out there that alive people think is important to caylee being alive.
Yes of course! You can discuss posts but not posters. there is a BIG difference.

Yes of course! You can discuss posts but not posters. there is a BIG difference.

Ok...so an example would be something like this?

Did you see the info on the ping post? Give the link of the post and/or describe the info.

Or even in this thread...did you see the theory posted on such and such date regarding (whatever information was in there) and give the link to the post.

I really try to follow the rules! I didn't say one thing about potty training although I wanted to :)

First, I am not one to be critical of anyone's spelling. I usually just skip over misspelled words, knowing what someone means and continue reading. My spelling isn't like it used to be, either, sometimes. :doh:

This time, it may be a significant misspelling, though. Maybe not. I'm just thinking that as long as this has been going on, THIS would not be a name that would be spelled wrong in this case.

I could be just be being picky, but below, I have posted an article twice. The same article, basically. The big difference to me is that one of the major players in this case is mentioned in both articles, spelled a different way in each. Could this be significant, meaning there are actually two different people? Meaning there could be more to Casey's accounting of the "babysitter" than just a made up "nanny"?? Or...is it just a simple mistake in spelling?

To those that ask: "Why would they go in and edit and change it to the original ZFG if they had it right the first time?" I don't know the answer to that, I can only speculate that until they know something for sure, they wouldn't want to put the "new" name out yet.

Could it be the person that JB's investigators have gone to get a picture of from the guy out of state?

What's your thoughts?

ORIGINAL: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

EDITED: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

The big difference to me is that one of the major players in this case is mentioned in both articles, spelled a different way in each. Could this be significant, meaning there are actually two different people? Meaning there could be more to Casey's accounting of the "babysitter" than just a made up "nanny"?? Or...is it just a simple mistake in spelling?

To those that ask: "Why would they go in and edit and change it to the original ZFG if they had it right the first time?" I don't know the answer to that, I can only speculate that until they know something for sure, they wouldn't want to put the "new" name out yet.

Could it be the person that JB's investigators have gone to get a picture of from the guy out of state?

What's your thoughts?

ORIGINAL: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

EDITED: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I see your point that YES there is a correction in the spelling, as of today! Good catch....best thing to do is to look at Caseys 911 call spelling & then the interrogation spelling she used, and then the saw grass app. by the one who's suing her!

I think that good sleuthing!:dance:

added: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473827...ded-at-Home-of-Casey-Anthony-2008-0716-Part-1
I see on this one Casey told YM..... Z-E-N-A-I-D-A

added: 911 transcripts: Zenaida..... http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

added: PDF Documents page 48. AImco, Guest Card for Sawgrass Apts......Zenaida G. on the application

also all LE documents refer to Zen. Not Zan

So with that I think it was a spelling correction on behave of the reporting station. 6:16 am 10/08/2008

Hope it helps as I read thru many docs to find an answer. Seems like an honest spelling mistake and gee, I almost wanted to believe there would of been a different spelling: had a moment of hope. Gr!

Morning, everyone :)

I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

Thank you!

I was wondering this morning how the folks on this thread feel about Tim Miller and TES coming back to search for Caylee. Are most glad to see anyone at all who's kind enough to search for Caylee do so, regardless? Or do most find it upsetting that TES is going to resume its search?

I've visited the thread only a few times since it began and am not sure what is okay and what isn't okay to discuss. I do understand clearly that we're not to challenge anyone's belief that Caylee is alive, but are other issues discussed on this thread open to discussion or questioning if someone differs in opinion, though?

Thank you!

I think that Tim Miller is an amazing man.
He has such a good heart.
I appreciate anything that anyone does to help in the search for Caylee. The more people looking for her and keeping her name in the media, the better.

Thank you!
I think anyone who does anything to help find Caylee is appreciated by everyone. I think it's wonderful for Tim Miller to bring his team back to look for a deceased Caylee. His commitment is unsurpassed and I can't say enough about his integrity. But I don't think they'll find her deceased. JMO:dance:

First, I am not one to be critical of anyone's spelling. I usually just skip over misspelled words, knowing what someone means and continue reading. My spelling isn't like it used to be, either, sometimes. :doh:

This time, it may be a significant misspelling, though. Maybe not. I'm just thinking that as long as this has been going on, THIS would not be a name that would be spelled wrong in this case.

I could be just be being picky, but below, I have posted an article twice. The same article, basically. The big difference to me is that one of the major players in this case is mentioned in both articles, spelled a different way in each. Could this be significant, meaning there are actually two different people? Meaning there could be more to Casey's accounting of the "babysitter" than just a made up "nanny"?? Or...is it just a simple mistake in spelling?

What's your thoughts?

That's a great catch!! My guess is the OS made that correction to avoid being named in a lawsuit similar to the one that's been filed against Casey.

Myself, I'm anxiously awaiting the new docs and the results of the out of town trip!

Thank you!

Good morning, Sherbie.

All I can do is to speak for myself. First, I have the utmost respect for Tim and TES. I think it is an absolutely wonderful organization and that Tim is one of the strongest, most humble people that I have ever seen. There should be more people in this world like him and have the pure and honest drive that he has. I am also very sad that such unfortunate circumstances led him to what he does. It is nice to see when someone takes such a "negative" and turns it into such a great "positive" that can help others in his same situation. I hear that personal experience can't be beat when telling someone, "I DO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL", because unless you have walked in their shoes, you can't KNOW how they feel. That said, I saw the interview with Tim about him coming back. What I observed was that it seemed a little sketchy, in general, and also to check into JK case, check on how the weather had cleared things up, make a plan. Staying in the picture, basically. I believe that every available avenue of search that can be used by man or machine should be used in the search for Caylee. That's how I would feel if she were mine and I feel no different that she's not. Anything to find her, anything to press someone to talk, anything used to pressure someone to bring her home. Anything, including Tim and TES, yes regardless.

I haven't seen anyone on this thread not willing to address someone's opinion or question or give their opinion on why they believe or don't believe something, as long as it is done in a respectful way. JIMO, the sarcatistic stuff, the how can you explain this..., well just tell me why... sort of stuff is the kind of things that get things heated. No one here, or at least no one that posts, KNOWS anymore than anyone else. We are just the small minority that want to hang on to the possibility that Caylee is still alive, until someone or something PROVES that to not be the case. We are the stubborn ones that have to see it with our own eyes. For whatever reason, we have decided to not just "follow" the crowd and decide the outcome of this case before all cards are shown on both sides. I'm sure that in everyday regular life, in a number of other circumstances, we all have met people like that. That's who we are. Simple.

Has my response helped, or do you have any more questions? If you are leaning toward not believing that Caylee is alive, ask a question pertaining to why you are leaning that way, give any references that make you lean that way...in a nice way and I think you will be surprised at the responses. I don't like to be thought of as crazy or dumb because I haven't thrown in the towel on any hope that Caylee could return home alive, at this point.

For some of my reasons for feeling this way...see post #688 here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72714&page=28

Hope to see back. And Sherbie....Have a good day!:grouphug:

Thanks, EvansMom. I believe that would be my position, too, even if I felt my loved one weren't deceased. Anything that could bring and keep further attention on the fact that she still wasn't home where she belonged would be welcome. If nothing else, some other sort of clues might be found in areas that Casey's cell phone pings indicate she visited.

That's why I was so dismayed that Cindy was so uncooperative and dismissive of Tim's efforts the first time he searched. Hopefully, she can see it a different way this time. Even if she doesn't believe he can find Caylee herself, he may be able to find something that ultimately helps locate her elsewhere.

Thank you again, and thanks Jeanne and Secret, too! :)

Secreteye, I unfortunately do not feel Caylee is alive, but it's not because I've decided to "follow the crowd" or have made my mind up about what happened to cause Caylee's death. I thought those were the sort of comments that you guys didn't like others making about your beliefs...implying that they couldn't be valid or logic-based.

I know you didn't mean the above to come across that way, but it kinda did. I've never made up my mind on any case I've followed based on what anyone else thought. I've been in the minority a few times myself and am not a sheeple, nor do I mind at all conceding points if I'm mistaken.

I'm a little afraid to discuss this, but since you specifically asked...the reasons I feel Caylee sadly isn't alive are many, not the least of which are the dog decomp hits, the many statements from humans who recognized the stench (including every member of the A family, even tho the GPs backtracked on that and other issues), the decomp air testing, the statement of LE that they believe her to be deceased, the many lies of Casey where Caylee's welfare is concerned...plus more.

Now, I don't mind at all answering any questions whatsoever to explain why I believe as I do. But I very much like posting at WS and don't want to be seen as debating the Caylee-is-alive issue, since that's obviously a big no-no on this thread.

I do have some sincere questions that I would like to ask that don't go towards any poster's particular belief that Caylee might be alive, but that do concern related topics or simply might have a different explanation based on someone's different perspective. Here's one, for example:

Do any of you feel that it contradicts Cindy's purported belief that Caylee is alive when she states "mistruths" that could hamper an investigation? To my way of thinking, being anything other than 100% honest or in any way trying to mislead the public or LE does nothing but hamper the investigation to find little Caylee. This has bothered me from early on, and I can't wrap my mind around why she'd do that if she truly believes Caylee is still with us. It has led me to feel that many of you here have more faith that Caylee really is alive than Cindy does.

Be back a little later. I've decided since I have to have a little medical procedure this afternoon, I deserve ice cream for breakfast! :dance:

Secreteye, I unfortunately do not feel Caylee is alive, but it's not because I've decided to "follow the crowd" or have made my mind up about what happened to cause Caylee's death. I thought those were the sort of comments that you guys didn't like others making about your beliefs...implying that they couldn't be valid or logic-based.

I know you didn't mean the above to come across that way, but it kinda did. I've never made up my mind on any case I've followed based on what anyone else thought. I've been in the minority a few times myself and am not a sheeple, nor do I mind at all conceding points if I'm mistaken.

Sorry, I did leave that statement wide open for interpretation. I was basically just simpliflying that the majority(for whatever reason) think Caylee is gone and that the minority(for whatever reason) still believe there is a great possibility that she could still be alive. Not being critical of anyone, just an observation. Also, I never meant to imply that anyone was thinking any way just because someone else thought one way or the other. I truly believe that every single person that has an opinion on this believes that their beliefs are valid and logic-based. But I also believe that because of all of our own life experiences that "valid" and "logic-based" can mean a variety of things to different people. We all process the given information in different ways. That is why it is all so often okay to disagree. IMO One of my favorite sayings...What a boring life this would be if we were all the same...[/I]

I'm a little afraid to discuss this, but since you specifically asked...the reasons I feel Caylee sadly isn't alive are many, not the least of which are the dog decomp hits, the many statements from humans who recognized the stench (including every member of the A family, even tho the GPs backtracked on that and other issues), the decomp air testing, the statement of LE that they believe her to be deceased, the many lies of Casey where Caylee's welfare is concerned...plus more.

My response to this is that all of the above has been talked about, reported differently, speculated upon, etc. No one, and I mean not one person of any authority at all has laid all the cards on the table and said, "OK, this is what I have...real proof, real evidence, real this is how it is, no ifs ands or buts about it" So, my logic tells me that what they have is not valid. If they do come out and say those things and show me the fool proof evidence, then of course, I would have no choice but to accept it as fact and go from there. Maybe I am just too hard-headed, but someone is going to have to give me more that is concrete for me to change my mind.

Now, I don't mind at all answering any questions whatsoever to explain why I believe as I do. But I very much like posting at WS and don't want to be seen as debating the Caylee-is-alive issue, since that's obviously a big no-no on this thread.

I do have some sincere questions that I would like to ask that don't go towards any poster's particular belief that Caylee might be alive, but that do concern related topics or simply might have a different explanation based on someone's different perspective. Here's one, for example:

Do any of you feel that it contradicts Cindy's purported belief that Caylee is alive when she states "mistruths" that could hamper an investigation? To my way of thinking, being anything other than 100% honest or in any way trying to mislead the public or LE does nothing but hamper the investigation to find little Caylee. This has bothered me from early on, and I can't wrap my mind around why she'd do that if she truly believes Caylee is still with us. It has led me to feel that many of you here have more faith that Caylee really is alive than Cindy does.

Again, JMO. About all of the lying (which is obvious, I understand) in this case. In most cases, common sense tells you that YES 100% truth is the ONLY way to handle giving information to LE, the public or anyone else. This is the reason that I believe that there is some reason that we do not know of yet that has led me to believe that the person/persons that have lied must have a very good reason for doing so. I also don't believe that we will ever have this "WHY THE LIES" question answered until 1) the trial 2) Caylee is found alive or 3) Caylee's remains are found.

Be back a little later. I've decided since I have to have a little medical procedure this afternoon, I deserve ice cream for breakfast! :dance:

I hope things went well with your procedure and now you've made me hungry! LOL:innocent:

I am on the fence. There are time I believe Caylee is deceased and other times where I believe she might not be. So I hope you all don't mind me posting here. The thing is, I think you all are a lot more open minded than some of the other posters. So I would like to discuss what I think are some of the central mysteries of this case with you. I know for a fact that what is in the press and what is put out by police is not always 100% accurate. Within the enigma that is this case, there is the real story:

1. What was Casey doing all the times she claimed she went to work over the past 2 years? Why has no one stepped forward to say they know where she was during that time?

Personally, I suspect no one has come forward because either:
A. Casey was engaged in some illicit activity and the people who were with her don't want to come forward and get arrested.
B. Casey was doubling back home and spending all day, everyday at her parents house with Caylee. The only thing about this theory that doesn't make sense is apparently the neghbors never noticed this.

2. Baez keeps putting it out that that Casey is being coerced and was afraid to look for Caylee. By whome? Does this have something to do with her "job?"

3. Baez is asking that her car be put on a rack and inspected underneath. For what?

One thought I had was perhaps, if Casey is being coerced, there is a GPS tracking device somewhere in the car. This could be concealed within a door panel or hidden underneath. What other reasons could there be? Does this have to do with the mysterious scratches on the trunk of the car?

Anyway, can we all think about these mysteries and what the possible answers might be? Thanks, in advance for your consideration of these mysteries.

Thank you!

I think Tim and TES are wonderful and I'm glad they're coming back. I don't know that I believe they are going to find Caylee or any clues about what happened, but I am grateful to anyone who wants to help find Caylee. She's the important one in all of this.

That said, I understand why Cindy doesn't want to help in that search. It would be admitting Caylee is no longer with us.

That's a great catch!! My guess is the OS made that correction to avoid being named in a lawsuit similar to the one that's been filed against Casey.

Myself, I'm anxiously awaiting the new docs and the results of the out of town trip!

Me too! It finally sounds like a break.

I am copying a post of mine from the PI/photo thread:

Nuclear DNA is more comprehensive than mtDNA and can distinguish betwen Casey and Caylee while mtDNA cannot. As has been stated many times before mtDNA was used to test the hair in the trunk. (hence the many arguments we hear that since Casey is alive, the hair must have belonged to Caylee) Why did they not use the more inclusive nuclear DNA testing? It is MY OPINION, since we have no evidence whatsoever that the sample was degraded, that they performed mtDNA because there was no root attached, which you need to have in order to perform nuclear DNA testing. If there was no root attached, ipso facto they did not find a postmortem root band.

Post-mortem banding occurs within 1 mm of the root. In fact, it's properly called "post-mortem root banding". This phenomenon will not occur if the hair has come away from the scalp of a decedent shortly after death.

http://www.aafs.org/pdf/Seattleabstracts06.pdf

If the hair root has tissue attached, Nuclear DNA analysis; If there is no tissue and/or root, Mitochondrial DNA analysis.

www.ct.gov/dps/lib/dps/Mitochondrial.pdf.ppt

Thank you!

I think Tim is an angel masquerading as a human here on earth! I'm glad he's coming back. If Caylee is deceased there is no one better to find her and put her at rest.

I saw on NG a few weeks ago when she asked him if he'd spoken to CA and how that conversation had gone. Tim said they had a very nice convo so my hopes is that CA is being civil to him now.

I can understand how hard it would be for CA to support searches for Caylee's body if she really believes she is alive or if she is holding onto that hope for dear life. I think CA feels like no one is "on their side" because KC has been exposed to be a liar of epic proportions. I can also see why people would turn against the As because of these lies and the apparent dysfunctional relationship CA has with KC.

Anyway, didn't mean to write a book ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member