Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=secreteye;2787889]First, I am not one to be critical of anyone's spelling. I usually just skip over misspelled words, knowing what someone means and continue reading. My spelling isn't like it used to be, either, sometimes.

This time, it may be a significant misspelling, though. Maybe not. I'm just thinking that as long as this has been going on, THIS would not be a name that would be spelled wrong in this case.

What's your thoughts?

SNIPPED

Sometimes people are too literal. Spelling of the name from the docs will do no good...WHY...because it's spelling based on interpretation

Zenaida
    Zanaida
    Zenida
    Zanida
    Zenita
    Zanita

They all sound the same but are spelled differently--One person hearing the tapes to transcribe it writes it down one way--the next one transcribing the tapes writes it another way

The spelling on the Sawgrass app is the ZFGs way of spelling it

I believe the way it was spelt in the article was the way the person typing it out would spell it and after it was released someone said "hey that's wrong" and fixed it

No more-no less-- A simple spelling error
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
    I can take it from the news today a lot of people are just jumping for joy.

http://www.local6.com/news/17662297/detail.html

The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.
    Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.
    In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

Well here we go again. The sheriff and investigators are going to give what evidence they have to the GJ. Does anyone beside me think that if they had enough they would have already charged Casey. Still they are going on their heart and gut with what they think. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon when it was first reported they had found a hair and a lot of people tryed, convicted and sentenced Casey. Here you have from the news that results showed the hair likely belonged to Caylee. It either belongs to Caylee or not. So much fluff put out on the tv and newspapers just to get you to watch or buy. IMOO if the sheriff had enough evidence to charge Cassey with M1, M2 or manslaughter they would have already done that. Even without a body. But a lot of people feel they are doing this just to make sure Casey spends the rest of her life in prison. If they had it they would have already charged her. I do hope that the PI's working do find the man who took the pic and maybe find Caylee. Until I am shown proof that she is dead I continue to believe she is alive. Remember do not always believe what you hear or read. Not all that is written is true.
    If it comes to be that Caylee is indeed deceased, which they certainly have not convinced me of, then I'll adjust my view accordingly.

Until then, I think the Grand Jury had better be extra cautious with an indictment, because it would be one heck of a thing to be in the middle of a murder trial with all of this supposed Forensics and then have Caylee show up alive.

You can almost hear the thunderous rumbles of jaws dropping across this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedSpy View Post
    If it comes to be that Caylee is indeed deceased, which they certainly have not convinced me of, then I'll adjust my view accordingly.

Until then, I think the Grand Jury had better be extra cautious with an indictment, because it would be one heck of a thing to be in the middle of a murder trial with all of this supposed Forensics and then have Caylee show up alive.

You can almost hear the thunderous rumbles of jaws dropping across this nation.
    that would truley be a wonderful miracle !!! id jump for joy

Well it seemed like she bought a lot of juice at target

2 big bottles of welchs on 7-8-08
    4 half gallons on 7-10-08

http://www.local6.com/download/2008/1008/17656080.pdf
    page 38

http://www.wftv.com/video/17660816/index.html
    july 8

http://www.wftv.com/video/17660819/index.html
    july 10

anybody know of pings for these days ?

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Spelling. When does it matter? It's only been in recent years that we've been required to have picture IDs for everything under the sun, a Social Security number, and everything spelled correctly. You should see the variety of spellings of the same person's name 100 years ago!

I did a few searches for ZG (there are SO many of them!) I didn't really find anyone named ZFG, if I recall.

What I did find, besides the spelling of ZG, were different ways of spelling ZFG. Fortunately, a search for ZFG pulls up most of these other spellings, too. LE must have had their heads spinning when they first began their searches for ZFG.

If Caylee would appear during her mother's murder trial, I think there would be tears of joy from nearly everyone, including LE and the prosecution. I think most everyone wants this little girl found alive, even those like myself who don't believe it will happen. I'd love to be wrong, wrong, wrong on this one.

Oddly enough, my conclusion doesn't stem from all the evidence we've heard of, it comes from the sinking feeling I had when I first heard Caylee was missing for more than a month before her GRANDMOTHER reported her missing, not her mother! So that makes me highly suspect of Mom and the fate of the child.

This is such a tragic case. I hate that the Websleuths are so divided on this issue and, in some cases, are unable to discuss the case without trading harsh words.

I don't visit the "alive" threads often, but when I do, it gives me a pinch of hope.
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-09-2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Removed all reference to last names. PLEASE only use ZFG.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

respectfully <snipped> This is such a tragic case. I hate that the Websleuths are so divided on this issue and, in some cases, are unable to discuss the case without trading harsh words.

oh my goodness...this pretty much sums up how I feel about this case. I absolutely love coming here to WS because I enjoy seeing all the different views that are being offered by so many wonderful caring people. Lately though I have been reluctant to post or read many of the threads because of what was stated above. It just breaks my heart to see so many divided and some ridiculed for stating what they believe.

I just picture Caylee....whether she is with us or she is not (and I want every day with everything I have for her to still be with us!)...with her little hands over her ears saying " pwease everwy one 'top arguwing" . I truly have seen that in my minds eye and it disheartens me beyond belief. That being said...this thread...and this thread alone gives me the strength to keep on coming to WS...to have that smidgen of a hope...to read seranade's words unwavering no matter what...thats what gives me HOPE...

To all those that post here...thank you so much for the caring that you bring to this thread!
    Here's what happened...

I want to know how many women with the name ZFG in the Orlando area did LE find and talk to. Did they just interview this one? Or were there others? That could be very important.
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-09-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: removed last name

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_mom View Post
    Hi Princess Rose - great questions. Here's my take:

1) I think KC was spending a fair amount of time at home and wandering about. She had come up with the perfect "job." As an event planner she could basically work whenever, or mostly at night when she was really out partying. If anyone saw her home, she could say she came home to change, was working later that night, etc.

She could have been involved in something illegal but I'm not totally convinced. I think she had the perfect cover with her job but of course it is a possibility. You would think though, if she was doing something illegal she sure wasn't very good as she was always having to steal and borrow from people.

2) well if she was into something illegal this would make sense too. Not really sure on that one.

3) Hmm interesting about the GPS. I'm a little slow today. Could you elaborate a bit more how this might help KC? TIA

There are sure alot of mysteries with this case.
    About the GPS, Baez has been saying the Casey was being coerced and that she was afraid to search for Caylee. One way to coerce someone and really scare them would be to be able to know where they were at all times and occassionally mention to them what you know. This would convince them that you are "all powerful" and someone to be VERY afraid of. One way to do this would be to hide a GPS unit in their car. There are lots of ways of doing that undetected. They are very small - some even the size of a microchip. There are all sorts of places you could hide one in a car undetected such as within a door panel or underneath it.

Quote Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
    I can take it from the news today a lot of people are just jumping for joy.

http://www.local6.com/news/17662297/detail.html

The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.
    Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.
    In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

Well here we go again. The sheriff and investigators are going to give what evidence they have to the GJ. Does anyone beside me think that if they had enough they would have already charged Casey. Still they are going on their heart and gut with what they think. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon when it was first reported they had found a hair and a lot of people tryed, convicted and sentenced Casey. Here you have from the news that results showed the hair likely belonged to Caylee. It either belongs to Caylee or not. So much fluff put out on the tv and newspapers just to get you to watch or buy. IMOO if the sheriff had enough evidence to charge Cassey with M1, M2 or manslaughter they would have already done that. Even without a body. But a lot of people feel they are doing this just to make sure Casey spends the rest of her life in prison. If they had it they would have already charged her. I do hope that the PI's working do find the man who took the pic and maybe find Caylee. Until I am shown proof that she is dead I continue to believe she is alive. Remember do not always believe what you hear or read. Not all that is written is true.
    I completely agree with you. When my friend was murdered the press and locals all thought her husband was the killer. The police even got a indictmenet against him but had not arrested him yet. Then the real murderer gave the murder weapons to a buddy and told him what happened. The buddy went to the police immediately. Turns out my friend's husband was the primary target in a double homicide plot. He just happened to have survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rose View Post
    About the GPS, Baez has been saying the Casey was being coerced and that she was afraid to search for Caylee. One way to coerce someone and really scare them would be to be able to know where they were at all times and occassionally mention to them what you know. This would convince them that you are "all powerful" and someone to be VERY afraid of. One way to do this would be to hide a GPS unit in their car. There are lots of ways of doing that undetected. They are very small - some even the size of a microchip. There are all sorts of places you could hide one in a car undetected such as within a door panel or underneath it.
    I respect your comments and beliefs but I do have to disagree. I don't think Casey is afraid or was being coerced. I think she gave Caylee to someone because she didn't want her mom to be in Caylee's life anymore. Casey has lied so much but yet I can hear some truth in her lies. (Does that make sense?) I also don't believe Caylee was missing for a month before she was reported. Just some of my thoughts. Thanks for listening.

Oops. I just reread your statement and you stated Baez said Casey was being coerced and was afraid. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Rose View Post
    Princess Rose, that is very interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooba View Post
    I respect your comments and beliefs but I do have to disagree. I don't think Casey is afraid or was being coerced. I think she gave Caylee to someone because she didn't want her mom to be in Caylee's life anymore. Casey has lied so much but yet I can hear some truth in her lies. (Does that make sense?) I also don't believe Caylee was missing for a month before she was reported. Just some of my thoughts. Thanks for listening.

Oops. I just reread your statement and you stated Baez said Casey was being coerced and was afraid. My apologies.
    I also do not think she was missing for a month before it was reported.

doonerinohio- thank you for your kind words.

I ran across this on another site today in regards to Caylee being alive. (also posted on the "rumors" link). What do you guys think??

She does seem confused as to what she is telling me the best I can tell. However I am going to send this to you as it is spoken to me lots of times the family understand this better than I can..

You Tell my Grand Ma A T. That I did not die in my back yard like the police say... She also say's she did not die in a car either. She is not Dead. She say's she is with Carol Sue. She says they left Florida and they went to Nevada... Tell her that I am OK...She says they play at the park where they have the suitcases.. She speaks to me about planes and about airport with the big things that go around. Luggage delivery from flights. I believe is what she is telling me about. She says they do not do much but just hang out and eat pizza...She says they do not get to go to Florida again that she know her Mommy is dead and that Carol Sue is her new Mommy.

I asked her if she knows the name of the city she is now living in and she tell me it is Brush or (Rush) Nevada. She says there is a lake by the house where she is at. That they play by the lake sometimes.

I sincerely hope this is good news for this Grand Mother and Mother. I repeat only what I have been told through my guide. I suggest that the family look in this area for the child. I have no knowledge of this town she is speaking of but from what she says it is very small place. I have asked her if Carol Sue is good to her she says she does not take her to town that she leave her by herself. I do not like to stay all by myself. She says Carol Sue works at the bank. She says tell Grand Ma to take me back to Florida I like it better there. She also says tell Grandma to take care of my dollies that I do miss them....

I suggest that the police take a look at this case and see if someone did indeed fly to this area with a child not that log after she was reported missing. I feel strongly that they flew into Phoenix air port... I also feel that the woman's name is what the child is telling me Carol Sue. I also feel she can become dangerous if she get the idea that the police are on to her.

I could not understand the difference in the name of the town if it is Brush or Rush I could not understand the child. Her speech.

Best of luck with what I have told you though my guide who has spoken with this child. By the way she does know my name is Mary and that Kylie is my grand daughter. Little girl like her she was told that by me so she could understand that I am her imaginary friend in case Carol Sue heard her talking with me. Both fact are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Praying for Caylee View Post
    I ran across this on another site today in regards to Caylee being alive. (also posted on the "rumors" link). What do you guys think??

She does seem confused as to what she is telling me the best I can tell. However I am going to send this to you as it is spoken to me lots of times the family understand this better than I can..

You Tell my Grand Ma A T. That I did not die in my back yard like the police say... She also say's she did not die in a car either. She is not Dead. She say's she is with Carol Sue. She says they left Florida and they went to Nevada... Tell her that I am OK...She says they play at the park where they have the suitcases.. She speaks to me about planes and about airport with the big things that go around. Luggage delivery from flights. I believe is what she is telling me about. She says they do not do much but just hang out and eat pizza...She says they do not get to go to Florida again that she know her Mommy is dead and that Carol Sue is her new Mommy.

I asked her if she knows the name of the city she is now living in and she tell me it is Brush or (Rush) Nevada. She says there is a lake by the house where she is at. That they play by the lake sometimes.

I sincerely hope this is good news for this Grand Mother and Mother. I repeat only what I have been told through my guide. I suggest that the family look in this area for the child. I have no knowledge of this town she is speaking of but from what she says it is very small place. I have asked her if Carol Sue is good to her she says she does not take her to town that she leave her by herself. I do not like to stay all by myself. She says Carol Sue works at the bank. She says tell Grand Ma to take me back to Florida I like it better there. She also says tell Grandma to take care of my dollies that I do miss them....

I suggest that the police take a look at this case and see if someone did indeed fly to this area with a child not that log after she was reported missing. I feel strongly that they flew into Phoenix air port... I also feel that the woman's name is what the child is telling me Carol Sue. I also feel she can become dangerous if she get the idea that the police are on to her.

I could not understand the difference in the name of the town if it is Brush or Rush I could not understand the child. Her speech.

Best of luck with what I have told you though my guide who has spoken with this child. By the way she does know my name is Mary and that Kylie is my grand daughter. Little girl like her she was told that by me so she could understand that I am her imaginary friend in case Carol Sue heard her talking with me. Both fact are true.
    I don't know what to say!
    Last edited by yankeesbelle04; 10-09-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: take out request for link! Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Praying for Caylee View Post

This sounds like it came from one of those nutbar psychic sites, and as far as I've ever known, there has never been a single child recovered via this method.

Quote Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
    I don't know what to say! Can you post a link to this?
    I don't think a link will work here as it is posted on a protected site. However, I did see the exact posting as it was posted here. That's about all I can vouch for though.

This would be wonderful if it were true. I might even find myself hopping on a plane to go investigate myself. I just keep praying for some kind of a break.
    "Do unto others..."

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast