1015 users online (139 members and 876 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

County Installs Camera at Anthony Home

And there are also now a permanent set of eyes on the Anthony's home.

The Orange County Sheriffs office told neighbors Tuesday they installed a surveillance camera on Hopespring Drive. Itís on a light pole and gives a birdís eye view of the Anthony home. The HOA president said he was told it will allow deputies to record activities in front of the Anthonyís home if there are any more problems. It will also let them know if and when they need to dispatch deputies to Hopespring Drive.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Hmmm, are they thinking Miss KC might be planning to get the heck outta dodge soon?!

I doubt they put it there for fear of Casey bolting, she could always go out the backdoor.

and over the fence

Poppy

Great news!! How did I miss this thread?

Hey, ya think OC will have a web cam for us to view!!!

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    I doubt they put it there for fear of Casey bolting, she could always go out the backdoor.

and over the fence

Poppy
    Very true, and the fact that the *back door* didin't even occur to me when I first read about this on another thread..tells me it's time for bed!!! I think it's there because it's cheaper/easier for LE to "see if there is trouble...makes sense to me.. November isn't that far away either, if something doesn't happen before then. <sayin a prayer> Lovejac, a webcam would be awesome! (like I REALLY need another reason to spend MORE time here and fume)

That looks like it cost us the Tax Payers a pretty penny! geeeeeeesh! It may be a good thing though... keep the rat from trying to escape.

More tax payer dollars being wasted on these fruit cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    More tax payer dollars being wasted on these fruit cakes.

YEP! I wonder what the cost is up to now for footing this bill?

It is on a light pole could it possible this camera can see in the backyard, the top of those poles are higher than you think with a 360 degree view.

It looks like one of those camera Orange and Seminole are installing at intersection for red light runners, I heard Orange County bought a bunch of these cameras.

IMO cool! Glad the LE installed it. Because... it allows for less patrolling and with video surveilance, it is unbiased and records all things going on there. So for all sides, they should watch their behavior. I think its a good solution, and maybe its just temporary until the case is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Samijeansg View Post
    That looks like it cost us the Tax Payers a pretty penny! geeeeeeesh! It may be a good thing though... keep the rat from trying to escape.
    ActuallyI think in the long run that will end up being cheaper than the man power. This way they can send out officers if theres an issue. And since the fox webcam is soooooooo unreliable, its win win solution.

Quote Originally Posted by momgot2kids View Post
    It is on a light pole could it possible this camera can see in the backyard, the top of those poles are higher than you think with a 360 degree view.

It looks like one of those camera Orange and Seminole are installing at intersection for red light runners, I heard Orange County bought a bunch of these cameras.
    Yes they did, and they do use them at intersections. Maybe it will save them manpower out there at the A home. Instead of having to have an officer patrol the area constantly they can just watch and send as needed. Still I'm sure this wasn't cheap to us tax payers!

LOL Law girl I guess we posted about the same time! Yeah that does make sense. This whole charade of Casey's and this HUGE WASTE of man power and her home confinement, everything just pisses me off. I had to vent!

I was thinking these cameras had already been purchased, to save man power overtime pay use a resource they already have once this is over take the camera back down and put at an intersection make the money back.

Quote Originally Posted by momgot2kids View Post
    I was thinking these cameras had already been purchased, to save man power overtime pay use a resource they already have once this is over take the camera back down and put at an intersection make the money back.
    Could be mom, I'm not really sure how that works. So I probably should shut up now.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast