County Installs Camera at Anthony Home

imnotheonlyone

Reaction score
And there are also now a permanent set of eyes on the Anthony's home.

The Orange County Sheriffs office told neighbors Tuesday they installed a surveillance camera on Hopespring Drive. It’s on a light pole and gives a bird’s eye view of the Anthony home. The HOA president said he was told it will allow deputies to record activities in front of the Anthony’s home if there are any more problems. It will also let them know if and when they need to dispatch deputies to Hopespring Drive.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Hmmm, are they thinking Miss KC might be planning to get the heck outta dodge soon?!

I doubt they put it there for fear of Casey bolting, she could always go out the backdoor.

and over the fence

Poppy

Great news!! How did I miss this thread?

Hey, ya think OC will have a web cam for us to view!!!

I doubt they put it there for fear of Casey bolting, she could always go out the backdoor.

and over the fence

Poppy

Very true, and the fact that the *back door* didin't even occur to me when I first read about this on another thread..tells me it's time for bed!!! I think it's there because it's cheaper/easier for LE to "see if there is trouble...makes sense to me.. November isn't that far away either, if something doesn't happen before then. <sayin a prayer> :behindbar Lovejac, a webcam would be awesome! (like I REALLY need another reason to spend MORE time here and fume)

That looks like it cost us the Tax Payers a pretty penny! geeeeeeesh! It may be a good thing though... keep the rat from trying to escape.

More tax payer dollars being wasted on these fruit cakes.

It is on a light pole could it possible this camera can see in the backyard, the top of those poles are higher than you think with a 360 degree view.

It looks like one of those camera Orange and Seminole are installing at intersection for red light runners, I heard Orange County bought a bunch of these cameras.

IMO cool! Glad the LE installed it. Because... it allows for less patrolling and with video surveilance, it is unbiased and records all things going on there. So for all sides, they should watch their behavior. I think its a good solution, and maybe its just temporary until the case is resolved.

That looks like it cost us the Tax Payers a pretty penny! geeeeeeesh! It may be a good thing though... keep the rat from trying to escape.

ActuallyI think in the long run that will end up being cheaper than the man power. This way they can send out officers if theres an issue. And since the fox webcam is soooooooo unreliable, its win win solution.

It is on a light pole could it possible this camera can see in the backyard, the top of those poles are higher than you think with a 360 degree view.

It looks like one of those camera Orange and Seminole are installing at intersection for red light runners, I heard Orange County bought a bunch of these cameras.

Yes they did, and they do use them at intersections. Maybe it will save them manpower out there at the A home. Instead of having to have an officer patrol the area constantly they can just watch and send as needed. Still I'm sure this wasn't cheap to us tax payers!

LOL Law girl I guess we posted about the same time! Yeah that does make sense. This whole charade of Casey's and this HUGE WASTE of man power and her home confinement, everything just pisses me off. :banghead: I had to vent!

I was thinking these cameras had already been purchased, to save man power overtime pay use a resource they already have once this is over take the camera back down and put at an intersection make the money back.

I was thinking these cameras had already been purchased, to save man power overtime pay use a resource they already have once this is over take the camera back down and put at an intersection make the money back.

Could be mom, I'm not really sure how that works. So I probably should shut up now. :silenced: ;)

Very true, and the fact that the *back door* didin't even occur to me when I first read about this on another thread..tells me it's time for bed!!! I think it's there because it's cheaper/easier for LE to "see if there is trouble...makes sense to me.. November isn't that far away either, if something doesn't happen before then. <sayin a prayer> :behindbar Lovejac, a webcam would be awesome! (like I REALLY need another reason to spend MORE time here and fume)

Do you honestly believe KC goes into the BACKYARD if Caylee was indeed placed in the backyard............... very haunting. I can see Caylee playing in the doll house asking Mommy to play with her. I hope KC is having nightmares....

Do you honestly believe KC goes into the BACKYARD if Caylee was indeed placed in the backyard............... very haunting. I can see Caylee playing in the doll house asking Mommy to play with her. I hope KC is having nightmares....

I can believe she does, Chester. Maybe one with a heart and a conscience wouldn't be able to, but we are talking about KC. Anyone with a heart wouldn't kill their precious little one.

I hope she is having nightmares too. I hope Caylee is in each and every one too...asking "Mommy, why?"

I just don't understand!!! :banghead:

:woohoo: The sky has eyes... let's all hope the the wall's (in the A's house)have ears....

I know, maybe Orange County figured that since dozens of other people can catch ZFG and Caylee on camera, maybe they should give it a try themselves and see how it turns out.

LOL Law girl I guess we posted about the same time! Yeah that does make sense. This whole charade of Casey's and this HUGE WASTE of man power and her home confinement, everything just pisses me off. :banghead: I had to vent!

It's okay, I'm hearing ya! Its frustrating! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If only LE had my husbands technology he developed........we would know everything that is said in & around that house and by whom said it. Too bad the military is getting to it first.:innocent: :silenced: cant say what it is, its hush hush. :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back