1543 users online (309 members and 1234 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lord, I would like to second Frog's prayer to you. As the days go by, lack of new developments in the case remains the status quo, and posts & new ideas become more and more sparse on our forum. I pray that this case does not become cold, and that the guilt of one or more who may know what happened eats at them until they are physically unable to live their daily lives without telling someone, thus ending this incredibly tragic and painful ordeal for not only the girls' friends and families, but also the citizens of Weleetka, all of us here, and anyone else affected by this most horrific act of all, the loss of two innocent young lives. Taylor and Skyla deserve justice, and I pray for all of us to have the patience and faith that it will be served.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

I pray, my Lord. for Your divine intervention. We are all so troubled and filled with sadness by the senseless loss of life of two of Your children, Skyla and Taylor. May You touch the hearts of those who seem to be made of stone and soften them. I pray, they speak of what they know.

We need a miracle and with You, dear Lord, we know miracles do happen everyday and all things are possible if we believe.

I also pray that you give strength and courage to those who need Your loving guidance. Help us to keep the faith that justice will be done for Taylor and Skyla and their heartbroken families.

As always, thank you for listening.

In Jesus' name.

Amen
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Holy Triune God, please surround the Placker and Whitacker families with Your grace, peace, mercy, and protection of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, and the intercession of the Most Holy Virgin Mary.

Please bring the girls into Your unutterably holy joyous divine presence from the moment of their deaths.

We entrust to Your mercy and justice the murder(s) of these girls -- neutralize any and all evil profit and occult protections they may have thought to gain by these murders, bring them to their knees in sobbing repentance and let them turn themselves in or be turned in for the sake of all concerned. Give peace to all in the area who are still living with the nightly terrors and nightmares this kind of stress gives. Lord Jesus, please show Yourself the Victor and Ruler of the Universe here. And Lord, we pray that You bring to repentance and capture or turning himself in the killer of the Camp Scott girls as well.

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Today Lord, I offer a prayer of thanksgiving. Thank-you Lord that all who travelled to Weleetka had a safe journey. Thank-you for delivering us safely to Oklahoma and returning us all safely to our homes and our loved ones. I also thank you for the many, many blessings that were bestowed upon us as we visiting Oklahoma. Thank-you for using our trip to bring the murders of Skyla and Taylor to the publics attention again. We thank-you Lord, for all the above and for so many things that remain unsaid. Amen~

Dear Heavenly Father,

At this wonderful time of the year I ask that you bring to the family and friends of these beautiful girls a season of peace. May they be reminded of the special moments they shared with these precious little ones. Renew their strength and give them new hope for tomorrow.

As we gather our families and friends around us, help us to remember that each person is a special gift from you - to be nurtured, loved and appreciated.

Thank you, Dear God, for your many blessings.

Dear Lord, as we approach the six month anniversary of the deaths of these two little angels, please remain with the families and friends and give them strength. We know Taylor and Skyla are BFFH now (best friends forever in heaven), and I pray they know how much they are loved and missed on a daily basis. I would also like to pray for a happy and safe Thanksgiving to everyone on this forum, as we gather for a common cause and seek justice for our girls.

Always in our hearts!

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

Dear God, as we draw closer to Thanksgiving, I have a thank you and a request. I thank you for the blessings of our trip and these wonderful friends. I ask that you help OSBI to find the killer/s and give the girls' families a reason to be thankful. Thank you!

Lauren - CA is offline The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Robert Byrne
    Dear God, it has been six months to the day that our sweet little angels made their passage safely into your arms in Heaven. As we reflect on this day, we ask that you help ease our minds and assure us that they are safe and happy and know how much we all love them and pray for justice. I pray they understand the gift they left us here on Earth. It is something we will always cherish. We will not allow them to be forgotten.

Lauren, they swim everyday in that beautiful sea of endless golden light! They are at peace! They feel the love! It's those left behind who suffer.

I pray for the families of these girls, that they feel the peace that passes all understanding! Help them in the coming days of Christmas, their first Christmas without Taylor and Skyla.

Help those of us who miss them, who didn't even know them, the children of our hearts!

Our Father in Heaven,

Please hear our prayers. We have all been praying to you, to reveal who the killers are of Taylor and Skyla. Please give each and everyone of us the faith to continue with our prayers until your plan is revealed.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Dear Lord, please watch over the families and friends of Taylor and Skyla this Christmas, and give them comfort and peace. Please keep our girls safe in your arms, until and beyond the day when we meet them in your house in Heaven. In Your name, Amen.

Lauren - CA is offline The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Robert Byrne
    As the clock strikes midnight and we will all be celebrating to a new year, I will be praying for justice for these girls and their families. I pray that 2009 will bring the answers we have all been hoping and waiting for and the closure that we all desperately want and need.

Dear Heavenly Father, please continue to watch over the families and friends of Skyla and Taylor as they begin a new year without their precious loved ones here to celebrate with. As always, keep our girls safe and at peace. In Your name, Amen.

Dear Lord,

My wishes echo those of Lauren. I pray that you will be with the families of our girls as the new year comes in. I also pray that justice will be meted out to the killers in 2009. Help each one of us, who mourn for the loss of these sweet girls, to stay resolute in our quest for this justice! Amen

Dear God,
    My prayer tonight is for your comfort to all those who are feeling the loss of Skyla & Taylor. God, I pray that you will touch those who are responsible for this horrid act and draw them nearer to you, so that they might take responsibility for their actions.
    I ask this in the precious name of your son, Jesus Christ.
    Amen

Good place to join with those praying in Weleetka at 4:00 PM today, central time!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast