Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiraclesHappen

RIP CAYLEE MARIE
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

On this page, at WFTV, there is a link which is not active yet, in among the other red links.

Please note: It is to watch the Casey motions hearing on Friday, 10-10-08, LIVE!

It indicates 10:30AM.

Forgive me Mods! :blush:
I sincerely apologize in advance as this is premature, and the link is not active as of yet.

I just do not want anyone to miss out on this opportunity on Friday morning.

:blowkiss: M H

Thanks Miracles and Patti G. Was looking for this - you made it easier.

can people who are watching post what is happening....this thing called work prevents me from watching it.

Looks like Tru-Tv is also on the scene and will have coverage of the hearing.

Time is moving to slow today, I can't wait to see the Weeble Wooble (JB )get spanked by Judge Strickland. :gavel: :D

Trutv-
They are talking about the case right now.

Good morning everyone

I'm so excited. Can't wait to hear those magical words: "motion denied"

Good morning everyone

I'm so excited. Can't wait to hear those magical words: "motion denied"

Me Either!! I'm so nervous, just sitting here watching. I hope I don't miss anything good, as I have to take the kids to chuckee cheese. I had already promised before I knew about this lol.

Hey Guys, at work watching this thread anxiously! I wish I could watch it live, thanks in advance to those who post while it's happening!

please post what is happening......anxiously awaiting

Hey Guys, at work watching this thread anxiously! I wish I could watch it live, thanks in advance to those who post while it's happening!

OMG, I would totally be on edge if I had to be at work right now. I will try to help update what happens on trutv for you:) I shouldn't have drank my rockstar energy drink this morning, I think it's adding to my nervousness:woohoo:

I'm at work too, but watching it streaming :woohoo:
man, I'm so nervous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members