Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Key points of interest....bail bondsman has no clue what they would be....just that they would be local, not out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Go county attorney, go! Their rockin, the two public attorneys. What in the world is Baez doing in front of this judge? He sounded sooooo menial he himself knows his motion due to "security issues" doesn't have a foudnation to stand on. Geez Baez in my opinion did a terrible job as an attorney just now.

You rock Orlando Sentinel, I take a bow. The state, media have their ducks in a row. Their looking out for us, the public and Caylee. Good for them great jobs.

KC not showing up to court is trying to make the judge think her safety is in jeopardy so she is staying home instead of attending this hearing. Yet, everydfay she trolleys off to Baez's office and she doesn't look scared to me sa-shaying everywhere from car to building.

Thanks trutv for airing this hearing. Thanks public attorneys for a good hearing. Baez wasn't convincing at all, lol I wouldn't want him as an attorney.
    JB sounds like he doesn't have a clue, very ill prepared and certainly underestimated the State and other agencies that have a well put together case against his client.
    He has been drinking too much KC Koolaid and living in her fantacy world.
    Snap out of it JB!

Wow the bails bondsman looks very nervous also.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    I'm missing the whole thing! Where on this link do I click? There's nothing to click on. No live link, etc.? http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html#
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3222.htmlstory

I think I lurve the PA! She rocks!!!!!
    (oh, and Jose? I hear there's going to be a lot of bankruptcies you may be able to work on, now that your CD career is in uh...uhm...tatters.)

He looks like he is trying not to give away too much info

Bail Bondsman talking now..does not believe she is a flight risk...JB asking if either bond company objects...bondsman says no. JB saying the travel KC wants would be local..

State now talking to bondsman..asking why they split the bond...bondsman says because it was alot of money to put up..thats why the split. Talking about keys point of interest of travel that are not specified..bondsman says it will not be out of state..

Witness was really prepared... NOT

Bondsman on stand he dosent believe she is going anywhere because she too well know Proscutor ask if he knows what the key points of intrest that she wants to visit he said he dosent know asked if travel would be done the day he dosent know and dosent matter if day or night he to leave to Baez to monitor He off stand now

When TruTV cuts to commercial I lose my place with what's going on in the courtroom..grrrrrrr

This dude puts up lots of money and doesn't seem to know or care where or when Casey travels? Whatta dupe!
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Doesn't matter to Bondsman weather she travels day or night. He would be there.
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlinCentralFL View Post
    Wow the bails bondsman looks very nervous also.

He doesnt seem concerned about his bond money! Jeez
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

JB should have informed the bail bondsman a little better geesh..he knows nothing about the provisions of KC searching for Caylee...what a joke, complete joke.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Home confinement rep now taking stand

Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast