Casey & Family Psychological Profile #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Discuss the family dynamics and psychological profiles of Casey and family in a constructive way, please do so here.
thanks.:)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70260"]Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69987"]Casey & Family Psychological Profile #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76453"]Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78735"]Casey & Family Psychological Profile #4[/ame]

"Amy was interviewed again by LE on August 20th, at which time she told them that Cindy had informed her in July about Casey hacking into Cindy's account "over and over"."

This did it for me. I've tried and tried to maintain compassion for Cindy. And in a way I still have compassion for her, of course.

But, in my opinion, after seeing the lastest interviews and now this -

I was actually embarrassed for her when she kept on and on about her lack of sleep and lack of eating and how exhausted SHE was when IMO anyone watching could have cared less about such things.

I can't believe she hasn't been hospitalized from a nervous breakdown yet. She is never going to hold up when she testifies. Why she would allow KC to steal from her over and over is beyond me, she has her self to blame no one else.

Cindy is trying to play the "grieving Grandmother" but In my opinion she should be charged with obstructing justice & withholding evidence for the following reasons

I believe Cindy lied to LE about the events leading up to Casey leaving the Anthony home on June 15th

I believe Cindy lied about Casey needing the shovel to remove Bamboo June 18th

I believe Cindy lied when she told the media that the car had "No Odor" until after it was towed

I believe Cindy knowingly destroyed evidence related to Caylee's disappearance on July 15th

I believe Cindy lied under oath during the bond hearing when she said ...."after Casey graduated high school"

I believe Cindy is encouraging LE to pursue Jessie Grund as a suspect when she knows he is innocent

I believe Cindy is deliberately embellishing false sightings of Caylee

I believe Cindy is deliberately withholding additional information from LE that is vital to this case

and to think! She could have "PASSED OUT" because Greta asked a too difficult question!:laugh:

Yeah, I don't know - maybe I am a slow learner? Being a grandmother myself, I think I was feeling the emotion of losing a grandchild.

Did anyone see Oprah a couple days ago?

The guest was a man, Kent Whitaker, who was shot, along with his wife and two sons. His wife and one son died. He's written a book, "Murder by Family," about forgiving the surviving son, who was the mastermind behind the murders.

His son is a sociopath. Apparently, his son has written a portion of the book about what it is like to be him. The son basically said he is a shell of a person and feels nothing on the inside.

This son had lied for years. When the family was shot, they were returning from a celebration of his college graduation. Turns out, he hadn't even finished freshman year.

I thought a lot about Casey Anthony and her lies. I thought about what it would be like to be a parent of a child who tells fantastic lie after fantastic lie. It must be heartbreaking to find out your child is empty.

Cindy is trying to play the "grieving Grandmother" but In my opinion she should be charged with obstructing justice & withholding evidence for the following reasons

I believe Cindy lied to LE about the events leading up to Casey leaving the Anthony home on June 15th

I believe Cindy lied when she told the media that the car had "No Odor" until after it was towed

I believe Cindy knowingly destroyed evidence related to Caylee's disappearance on July 15th

I believe Cindy lied under oath during the bond hearing when she said ...."after Casey graduated high school"

I believe Cindy is encouraging LE to pursue Jessie Grund as a suspect when she knows he is innocent

I believe Cindy is deliberately withholding additional information from LE that is vital to this case

Right, and doing it all for her darling daughter Casey. Stop covering for her, it isn't going to matter anymore, just stop. Everybody has now seen what your family is all about so there really isn't anymore reason to go on with this farce.

I can't believe she hasn't been hospitalized from a nervous breakdown yet. She is never going to hold up when she testifies. Why she would allow KC to steal from her over and over is beyond me, she has her self to blame no one else.

Because KC was not going to let her see Caylee. I have seen a relative do the same exact thing...it's pretty sick to watch.

i have the help find caylee on my myspace the bulletin we all got today had cindy written all over it .. heh . after i read this i was like um ok enuff .. she basically said if you make negative comments or arnt helping thier cause to bring caylee home soon you will be deleted off thier myspace friends .. wow man of all the flippen nerve .

The guest was a man, Kent Whitaker, who was shot, along with his wife and two sons. His wife and one son died. He's written a book, "Murder by Family," about forgiving the surviving son, who was the mastermind behind the murders.

His son is a sociopath. Apparently, his son has written a portion of the book about what it is like to be him. The son basically said he is a shell of a person and feels nothing on the inside.

This son had lied for years. When the family was shot, they were returning from a celebration of his college graduation. Turns out, he hadn't even finished freshman year.

I thought a lot about Casey Anthony and her lies. I thought about what it would be like to be a parent of a child who tells fantastic lie after fantastic lie. It must be heartbreaking to find out your child is empty.

Oh Wow...that is crazy. I can only imagine living with people like this. I just watched True HOllywood Story about the women teachers -- Lafave, Laterneau...etc. (excuse the spelling) having sex wih the young boys. A psychologist commented on the type of personality disorders that attribute to this type of behavior, where sex becomes addictive as one of the few feelings a sociopath can feel...where there are no boundaries - which they don't pay any attention to anyways........HELLO KC

You summed it all up for me when it comes to CA.

EXACTLY... the whole show I was thinking about KC and this case.... did he have help.. friends that did the murder?

is a true sociopath considered insane? it would seem so, but they also seem to very intelligent. At least smart enough to fake it through childhood and early adulthood, but seems like it unravels for many in their 20's. As a parent, it would take courage to admit and recognize your child is a sociopath. But i do think some parents can see that 'something is not quite right' but don't do anything about it; or don't know what to do. Or, in Cindy's case, are too self-absorbed or crazy themselves to notice (until it's too late..)?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:hand::hand::hand::liar::liar::applause::applause::takeabow:
I bet this :banghead: is what LE feels like after talking to her.

"Amy was interviewed again by LE on August 20th, at which time she told them that Cindy had informed her in July about Casey hacking into Cindy's account "over and over"."

This did it for me. I've tried and tried to maintain compassion for Cindy. And in a way I still have compassion for her, of course.

But, in my opinion, after seeing the lastest interviews and now this -QUOTE]

That's weird--in my dream 3 weeks ago, in the Psychic thread, I went searching for Caylee in a water-filled canal and found a purse with checks in it. Fortunately they were still dry. It took the purse to a booth near the canal to turn it in. The attendant contacted the owner. When the owner arrived I inquired about who could have stolen her purse, she said:"Oh, she always does that." I was shocked that it seemed she was used to it and not surprised.

is a true sociopath considered insane? it would seem so, but they also seem to very intelligent. At least smart enough to fake it through childhood and early adulthood, but seems like it unravels for many in their 20's. As a parent, it would take courage to admit and recognize your child is a sociopath. But i do think some parents can see that 'something is not quite right' but don't do anything about it; or don't know what to do. Or, in Cindy's case, are too self-absorbed themselves to notice (until it's too late..)?

I've heard the psychologists on NG asked that question, and they say "no". Sociopathy (?) is a personality disorder -

I saw this. It was very sad. I also thought that the father had a hard time saying anything bad about his son, even though he killed his wife and other son. He also wouldn't say he really noticed anything wrong with his son when he was growing up. It seems to be that parents of sociopaths defend their children, even when they know they've done wrong. Scott Peterson's mom, Casey's parents, etc. I think they feel guilt for what their child has become, and they deal with it by sticking up for them. Just my :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie