WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I did this right.....if not please redo....TIA

State Seeks Homicide Charge Against Mom Of Missing Caylee
3-Year-Old Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 3:18 pm EDT October 8, 2008
UPDATED: 3:59 pm EDT October 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony may soon face homicide charges in connection to the disappearance of her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury next week, according to Local 6 News. The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17662297/detail.html

Hope I did this right.....if not please redo....TIA

State Seeks Homicide Charge Against Mom Of Missing Caylee
3-Year-Old Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 3:18 pm EDT October 8, 2008
UPDATED: 3:59 pm EDT October 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony may soon face homicide charges in connection to the disappearance of her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury next week, according to Local 6 News. The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.

Fantastic, wonderful, I hope they decide to proceed! YAY!
Lanie

OMG, that is the best news EVER!!!

..and so it begins.

I am relieved, saddened, but happy that LE is progressing with their case and getting justice for this precious baby.

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!! Let's hope they go forward with it!!!

THANK THE LORD! I have been feeling so wound up about this case today. I pray little Caylee gets the justice she so deserves and a nice place to lay her body.

Who else surmises that someone has or is fixing to do a bit of squealing on Casey?

:dance::dance::dance:

Happy dance!!! That's the best news so far!!! Let's all pray for them to have a strong enough case!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

The reporter stated that they didn't know specifically what charges yet (murder vs. manslaughter). OK, how exactly does a Grand Jury work? Is it just like a regular jury pool?

State will present to the grand jury next week - we'll see an arrest warrant and she will be back in jail FOR GOOD! FINALLY!

I wonder what will happen with this weeks court hearing??? My guess is nothing, judge might defer it until after the grand jury outcome

I'll see if I can get a hold of my Dad, he's a lifetime cop/FBI retired Police Chief - I'll find out what happens with the grand jury and how quickly all this could go down

Any guesses if there's enough for the Grand jury to proceed with homicide charges?

I pray there are and she's arrested again, SOON.

Discuss - they just had this on their 4 PM newscast

If the Grand Jury decides in favor of homicide charges, I wonder if Casey will be arrested right away. There will be no getting out on bond with a homicide charge. After next week, Casey might never know freedom again, or at least not for many many years. Better fluff that hair, Casey. The big show is about to begin.

This is the best I have heard in awhile! I have every confidence they will have enough to proceed! Baez is not the brightest crayon in the box but he knew this was coming! I wonder what his next bizarre request will be?

The cherry on top would be Tim & LP finding a body when they get here...

I have no clue how a GJ works but I sure hope they get an indictment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member