Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Did anyone see Caylee after June 16th? Where was she until the week of the 20th? She was never with Casey and her friends. Was she in fact dead on the 16th or 17th of June? Did Casey drive around and stay with her boyfriend while that child was in the trunk for weeks. That seems so insane. Why is LP so fixated on the 27th.? Sorry I just cannot make any sense of any of this wacko does. Maybe LE should just concentrate on where she was on the 16 and 17th. Was she in any of the places that they have searched?
    Well, the smell was SO bad, it's likely she did not get rid of the baby's body on the 16th or 17th.. had to be there a few days.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I don't know. I think LP might be off on his date here for when she got rid of the body. She could have gone back to there on the 27th as someone else mentioned tho...which would still lead them to the area. It would help if that woman could pin down when she saw the car parked in the median and saw the person who looked like Casey.
    If she was parked in the median it doesn't sound like KC was transporting a body. It could have been on another day - that she either went back to check or to get rid of some other piece of evidence???

LP has been quoted about the body being 'dumped" (what a horrid term) several times tonight. And the quotes are correct to what LP said. But it doesn't necessarily mean that Caylee's body (not her spirit) was in the trunk of the car all that time. The trips in question between the A house and the airport may have transported more than clothes and food. Could Caylee have been moved then?

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    The pings match up to this perfectly for the morning of 6/27. She starts at Tonys - then Amscot area - then Anthony home
    I think this is the time frame we are looking for on dumping the body.

6:54 am to 9:37 am: 28.5993583 -81.30325 (break between 6:54 and 9:36)
    Break between 9:37 and 10:22 am

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Someone posted it up thread a while back..It was texted on the 27th. I'll dig around again.
    Must be another text list between KC & AH from the one that I have, nothing like that was stated that I could find.
    Georgia PI

Why are the pings exactly the same on the 18th and 19th? Even the times are identical?

Originally posted by QuietStorm:

Wednesday 6-18-2008
    No cellular activity until . . .
    8:32 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
    2:58 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park (near Fusion and 5.8 mi from MC) until . . .
    3:07 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
    5:45 pm - cell tower pings near Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and 6.4 mi from MC) until . . .
    9:02 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until midnight into the next day

B]Thursday 6-19-2008[/b]
    No cellular activity until . . .
    8:32 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
    2:58 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park (near Fusion and 5.8 mi from MC) until . . .
    3:07 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
    5:45 pm - cell tower pings near Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and 6.4 mi from MC) until . . .
    9:02 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until midnight into the next day
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post
    Well, the smell was SO bad, it's likely she did not get rid of the baby's body on the 16th or 17th.. had to be there a few days.
    It appears to me she either had her in a cooler, had her buried temporarily or carried her around in the trunk for 11 days. From the 16th to the 27th.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    If she was parked in the median it doesn't sound like KC was transporting a body. It could have been on another day - that she either went back to check or to get rid of some other piece of evidence???
    Right and that is what I am thinking happened on the 27th during that 15 minutes or so.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

What do the pings look like for the 24th? This is when I still think she got rid of the body.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

OOPS ! sorry !

OOPS ! Sorry !!!
    Double posted...
    Cause
    KC caused me
    Double trouble...
    and made me DOUBLE upset !!!
    I'm still trying to pray for her !

I think she maybe used a cab also...
    and maybe even a motel room.... to shower
    and dump in a dumpster her old clothes....
    &
    I think she might have used a stroller to put the
    poor little Angel Caylee's body in to stroll her....
    so she did not have to carry her dead body.....
    SICK !!! SICK !!!! SICK and getting
    SICKER by the DAY !!!!!
    I'm sorry I'm new here and making mistakes due
    to my sadness and anger...
    I'll try to get myself in check !!
    God Bless !
    jjgram
    ( < 8

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    The neighbor who let her borrow the shovel could not remember the DATE!!
    I think it is important!

His statement>
    "Mr. Burner told me that he was in Chicago from June 10th through, June 16th, 2008. He said he was not certain whether he returned home the week of the 16th or the following week. He said shortly after he had returned home, he was doing his yard work when Casey Anthony, his neighbor, came over and asked him if she could borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root that she had been tripping over. He said he loaned her the shover and continued doing his yard work. He said he gave her the shovel and she walked into the garage with it. He said he saw Casey Anthony’s car backed into the garage and he thought that was unusual, because she normally parks in the driveway."
    I think he ended up settling on the 18th.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    For clarification............LP said that the car was left at Amscot late on June 26th. Mrs. Sanchez saw the car when she came to work at 7:00am on the 27th. On the morning of June 27th, Casey came back to Amscot and picked up the car and drove to her mother's house, where she called J.C. Pennys. Then she drove to the area of the airport (cell phone pings) and that's where LP says they'll find the body. Casey returned the car to Amscot before 11:00am that morning and Tony picked Casey up there.

If you'll remember, when Tony picked Casey up she had shopping bags of some items of food she had taken from her mother's house.

So who took KC to Tonys to spend the night of the 26th ??
    Who took KC back to amscot the morning of the 27th ?? Tony says he talked to her before she left, tho he didn't give a time.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Right and that is what I am thinking happened on the 27th during that 15 minutes or so.
    I would concur on that. I do not think this was the original day that KC did anything.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    This very well may be true. Wasn't it mentioned on NG the other night how SP would circle back to the area where he put his wife's body? it wouldn't surprise me that Casey did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    It appears to me she either had her in a cooler, had her buried temporarily or carried her around in the trunk for 11 days. From the 16th to the 27th.
    I think either of the last two.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast