George and Cindy give DNA samples ..

nachomama

Reaction score
Kathi Belich just reported on local news (WFTV) that George and Cindy gave DNA samples this week to rule them out as to the hair in the trunk.. They had to get a SEARCH WARRANT to get Lee to give a sample... hummmmm

Does LA have something to hide or is he just have a paranoid personality

I don't understand this at all...To rule them (GA and CA) out of what??? This doesn't make sense??? :waitasec:

Kathi Belich just reported on local news (WFTV) that George and Cindy gave DNA samples this week to rule them out as to the hair in the trunk.. They had to get a SEARCH WARRANT to get Lee to give a sample... hummmmm

hmmmn indeed. Why would he care if they took his hair....maybe he's just afraid they'll find evedence of drug use in it - and use that against him in some other way? I might be hesitant in that case - till I could get some assurance that they only wanted to use the hair to help ID Caylee - and not for anything else.

I see no reason why he wouldn't allow them to do that tho - unless that baby daddy speculation could be true. I have not really given that angle serious consideration - but this action does not make it easy to ignore.

Maybe LA was trying to create reasonable doubt for his sister - they do it in crime shows/movies more than in real life, but JB might want to try to throw it on LA since there's likely not enough evidence to get LA in trouble, but refusing DNA could create a doubt that Casey did it - JMO

Unless it was HIS hair DNA in the trunk - maybe he helped get something out of the trunk and his hair fell out

Hmmm... this is very interesting. I guess it could a few different things, it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Me neither! WTH is really going on???:waitasec:

My Hinky meter is going off!!

Could be George and Cindys and possibly Lee's dna may be some where it's not supposed to be....or that think it's theirs and oh who knows.....:bang:

Actually nothing of huge importance is going on in my opinion... it's probably prosecution just covering their basis so they can be ready for any defense move that Baez & co makes in regards of whom else may have had access to the car in the family.

Also said that Lee REFUSED to take a polygraph test for the FBI.

Did not say whether or not George and Cindy did tho.

Considering the car was owned by Cindy, used by Lee before Casey started driving it, and George worked on the family cars, of course there will be hair and other traces of them in said car.
With that said, I am sure that LE has to identify ALL trace evidence in that car along with any evidence of a decomposing Caylee in there, all for the purpose of putting forth a well analyzed report for this murder trial.
But Lee chose to refuse?? Either just a bit a drama on his part, or maybe he does have something to hide. Hmmmmmmmm :waitasec:

Between refusing the poly and the dna...I dunno...maybe both of Cindy's spawn need to be in jail.

It's likely that a number of hairs were found in the trunk that need to be identified in order to determine if there are any 'unknown' hairs. I think Lee has developed an attitude and isn't going to do anything for LE voluntarily.

Unless it was HIS hair DNA in the trunk - maybe he helped get something out of the trunk and his hair fell out

At one time the car was Lee's... so it wouldn't be surprising if his hair was found anywhere it... as well as being as George and Cindy owns the car and had access to it, their hair being in the car wouldn't be surprising...

OH MY! This should be real interesting....stay tuned!

Lee lies. This hasn't been brought to light much just yet. I'll bet he's as big a con as Casey is. I'll be waiting for more news on this. Interesting to say the least.

I don't understand this at all...To rule them (GA and CA) out of what??? This doesn't make sense??? :waitasec:

''George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back