10-09-2008, 06:25 PM #1
JD 87 Toledo Ohio
The Doe Network:
Case File 335UFOH
Reconstruction of Victim by Amy Sanderson
Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on June 16, 1987 in Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio
- Estimated Date of Death: Several days prior
- Cause of Death: Possibly cocaine overdose
- Estimated age: 16-21 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"-5'8"; 110 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly some Native ancestry. Light brown/dark blonde hair of fine texture, 6-7 inches long. Slender build. Bright pink polish on her toenails and finger nails.
- Dentals: Near perfect alignment of front teeth. Lower first molars and upper right first molar extracted in late childhood. Third molars not present (upper left impacted). No fillings or restorations.
- Clothing: Jordache jeans. 5 pearl earrings in each ear.
- DNA: in CODIS
The victim was located on June 16, 1987 in Toledo, Ohio, near Interstate 75. Her burning body was found in an alley near Detroit Avenue and Collingwood Boulevard.
The woman was wrapped in a tan tweed carpet and a pool cover, thrown into a bunch of weeds behind an abandoned auto body shop, and doused with gasoline. A passing motorist found her body, which was charred and decomposed beyond recognition.
She probably died of a cocaine overdose several days earlier. The body showed no signs of trauma or injury besides those caused by the fire.
Authorities believe those who were with her panicked and dumped her body, but investigators haven't ruled out homicide.
Investigators had searched the area extensively, including the weeds and roof of the body shop. They interviewed neighbors. They tried to match their Jane Doe with women missing from other states.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Toledo Police Department
Det Bart Beavers
Or Lucas County coroner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: A270-87
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Last edited by imamaze; 10-31-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: removed bad linkALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!
08-26-2009, 10:58 PM #2
Please help us find Georgina Lynn DeJesus-Ohio-2004
Please help us find Georgina Lynn DeJesus. Georgina was last seen on April 2, 2004 coming home from school.
Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Feb 13, 1990
Missing Date: Apr 2, 2004
Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Eye Color: Brown
Missing City: Cleveland
Missing State: OH
Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States
Case Number: NCMC985783
Identifying Characteristics: Georgina's ears are pierced and she has a second piercing in the cartilage of her right ear. She has a birthmark on her right side of her chest. Georgina may go by the nickname Gina.
If you have any information about Georgina DeJesus, please contact
FBI Hotline: 888-660-5437
Cleveland Crimestoppers: 216-252-7463
Cleveland Police Department: 216-621-1234
By ihadcabinfever in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 56Last Post: 02-16-2016, 06:43 PM
By Richard in forum 1960's MissingReplies: 29Last Post: 12-05-2015, 10:42 AM
By dark_shadows in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2015, 01:34 PM
By angelwngs in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:08 PM
By dark_shadows in forum Up to the MinuteReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2006, 02:34 AM