1082 users online (269 members and 813 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mr. Grund's Audio Blog 10-9-08

Mr. Grund, in this audio blog, suggests a possible reason for some of Casey's behavior.... you'll have to listen to the entire (23 minutes) blog

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=439667195

Wow... great find! Very interesting..
    RIP SWEET LITTLE CAYLEE

I just listened. Apart from the evangelism, I felt like he was saying that Casey had been molested as a child and that is why she acted as she did. Does anybody else feel like that is what he tried to say?

Sexual abuse has long been suspected to be a factor in many personality disorders such as Anti-social Personality Disorder, Multiple Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder. I've wondered if maybe that was why the A's just up and moved from Ohio to Florida when Casey was a little girl.

Wait. The Rev has an audio blog?

He's quite the multi-tasker.

I'm too tired to listen to 23 minutes of anybody talking - what's the Reader's Digest?

Quote Originally Posted by Gram2 View Post
    I just listened. Apart from the evangelism, I felt like he was saying that Casey had been molested as a child and that is why she acted as she did. Does anybody else feel like that is what he tried to say?
    I actually couldn't understand what he was saying? I was hoping someone would break it down. I was actually embarrassed because church-speak evades me-- I'm not a godless heathen but I just couldn't follow...

Is that what he was saying? I thought maybe it had something to do with how we are all once pure children and we fall off our path if no one comes to our aid?? I don't know...

ITA- that's the gist. Happy to provide the synopsis for those who want to skip the sermon...

He barely mentions Casey aside from mentioning that people that he's known who are promiscuous, have multiple partners or have a problem w/lust tend to have some episode of sexual molestation in their childhood. He says that certain choices were made for them early in life and until they heal that wound and are saved they can't make proper choices. He shares his own personal story about how he walked out on his family and then rebuilt his life after being saved 20 yrs ago today.

So he says that's why he has such sympathy for Casey (implies she was molested) and he closes w/a nice prayer to lift the burden for those who are suffering due to this case and wondering what happened to Caylee.
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!

He only mentioned Casey briefly and mentioned molestation in the same breath, but he didn't actually say that she was molested. I did feel that he insinuated it, though. It started out hard to understand, then got clearer as it went on. It was mostly how, if we don't know Jesus, we can follow the wrong road in life and be miserable. He told about his own life, and quoted a lot of scripture. It was actually rather interesting.

He only mentioned Casey briefly and mentioned molestation in the same breath, but he didn't actually say that she was molested. I did feel that he insinuated it, though. It started out hard to understand, then got clearer as it went on. It was mostly how, if we don't know Jesus, we can follow the wrong road in life and be miserable. He told about his own life, and quoted a lot of scripture. It was actually rather interesting.
    I have thought she was too. Hence no baby daddy.

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

https://youtu.be/oUR86bnKLaI
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

http://https://youtu.be/nLh5vbBLpxI
    Jason Michael Carroll's 'Alyssa Lies' **** Please help stop domestic violence****

https://youtu.be/KtNYA4pAGjI
    Martina McBride's official music video for 'Concrete Angel'
    **** Madison Matters = miss you angel baby Love you so much!!!*******

I definately got the feeling that is what he was trying to say. I just wonder how he would know that? If it was KC herself it might have been a lie to get him to feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Mr. Grund, in this audio blog, suggests a possible reason for some of Casey's behavior.... you'll have to listen to the entire (23 minutes) blog

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=439667195
    Okay, this guy is "religious", but IMO he is right on.

Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Ladytazz View Post
    I definately got the feeling that is what he was trying to say. I just wonder how he would know that? If it was KC herself it might have been a lie to get him to feel sorry for her.

I agree-- who knows what she told JG??-- perhaps a sympathetic lie to placate him after the paternity debacle. I would imagine Rev. G's knowledge about Casey would come from things she told JG.

--
    Also thanks to all for the synopsis-- I need to become a better listener :-)

There are PLENTY of teens and young women who are promiscuous and were never molested. There are many other explanations for her promiscuity than molestation. In sociopathy, sexual promiscuity is almost a given, without any evidence or requirement of their ever having been any sexual abuse. I am not saying she was NOT abused. I AM saying that being promiscuous does not necessarily indicate that one was sexually abused as a child...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
    ITA- that's the gist. Happy to provide the synopsis for those who want to skip the sermon...

He barely mentions Casey aside from mentioning that people that he's known who are promiscuous, have multiple partners or have a problem w/lust tend to have some episode of sexual molestation in their childhood. He says that certain choices were made for them early in life and until they heal that wound and are saved they can't make proper choices. He shares his own personal story about how he walked out on his family and then rebuilt his life after being saved 20 yrs ago today.

So he says that's why he has such sympathy for Casey (implies she was molested) and he closes w/a nice prayer to lift the burden for those who are suffering due to this case and wondering what happened to Caylee.
    Thanks so much.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

There are PLENTY of teens and young women who are promiscuous and were never molested. There are many other explanations for her promiscuity than molestation.
    ===========

So agreed. But I believe that most of the women on the streets, most of the women who are suffering through things that they cannot even identify, can in some way relate their problems sexual exploitation or molestation.

It all makes sense to me.

Annie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast